Summer Storm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

"Take it off," Mick said.

"Let's go back to the house," she said, and with that we all dashed back to the car.

Annie never bothered to re-button her shirt.

18

"When Carl told me afterward what Annie had done," Kathy said to Terry with a sheepish grin, "I just thought that was so hot, I always wanted to do that myself one day: press my tit against a friend's face and have him start sucking me."

"But what was Mick doing to you in the field?" I asked.

"Oh," Kathy said with a faraway grin, "way hotter. He'd pulled off my panties and began licking all around my pussy."

"Wow," Linda said softly.

"If I hadn't been afraid of God-knows-what might be in the grass at night, I wouldn't have hesitated to pull off the dress and lie on the ground naked and let him finish what he was doing. As it was, when we ran back to the car we had no idea where he'd tossed the panties, so I suppose somebody got a surprise the next morning. I wouldn't wonder that they were still damp, because they were soaking wet by the time he took them off me."

"You know," Carl said, "I never did know whether you'd been wearing any that night."

"Well," Kathy said, "by the time we got back to the car I was completely naked under my dress. I guess not as indecent as Annie, but I felt very much exposed, and Mick had his hand resting on my bare pussy most of the way home."

"Which fortunately was only about ten minutes," Carl added, "which is a good thing because not only were we all feeling hot as hell, but Annie had left her shirt wide open, seriously distracting me as I drove and showing off to every passing car that caught us in their headlights."

Somehow I got us back to our house alive [Carl continued]. I pulled into the driveway, got out of the car, and walked around to open Annie's door. When climbed out, she left her blouse on the front seat, joining me wearing just her short skirt, brief panties and sandals. When Mick and Kathy saw Annie's state of undress, he quickly unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, leaving her naked. "Mick, no!" she shouted, surprised, but didn't make any move to grab the dress and put it back on.

I quickly unlocked the front door. "I made up both of the beds in the guest room," Kathy said, "just in case we ended up going through with it. Which I guess we are."

I watched Kathy's naked ass as she ran off to the guest room with Mick. As I locked the front door, I looked over at Annie standing beside me, so close to naked herself. Standing there in the well-lit foyer this was the best look I'd had of her bare breasts yet. She saw me staring at them, and I saw on her face a combination of shyness and arousal. I took first one nipple and then the other into my mouth.

Meanwhile, Annie had managed to get my belt undone and my pants open and had one hand inside my pants, inside my underwear, and was lightly squeezing my balls.

I kicked off my shoes, and then had to dislodge my mouth from her breasts as she pulled my pants down and off. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor -- her panties were red and almost transparent, I still remember that -- and then she slipped both hands down the back of my underwear and pulled me close against her, grinding her crotch into mine through our underwear. After about a minute of this, I whispered "Let's get to the bed," because honestly I was seconds away from cumming and that's not where I wanted to do it.

We got to the guest room and threw one another down on the empty bed. On the other one, Mich and Kathy were naked, performing oral sex on one another very enthusiastically, very noisily.

I kissed Annie and as she returned the kiss, she again began rubbing her pussy against me. I felt myself getting too close again so I got onto my knees and started slowly kissing my way down her body. She kept trying to lift her body toward me, so I'd get to her pussy faster, but I took my time. I needed a minute for my balls to settle down.

Finally I got to her waist and pulled off her panties -- the first time I'd touched another woman's panties since I'd met Kathy -- and went straight for her pussy with my mouth. I'd barely tasted her wet pussy -- no exaggeration, it was thick and white like actual cream -- than she screamed. Literally screamed. "I was so hot, so fucking hot," she said in a fast whisper. "I'm not done. I need to cum again. Please." And with that, she pulled off my underwear and took my cock deep into her mouth, all at once.

I thrust my tongue as I deep as I could into Annie's pussy, and she was jerking about under me as I continued to eat her out. At the same time, oddly enough, she was sucking my cock slowly, almost calmly, as if she wanted to put off my own orgasm for as long as possible.

What she was doing with her mouth, lips and tongue felt incredible, so I was in no rush to cum.

Kathy and Mick must both have cum shortly after Annie screamed, because now they were lying on the other bed, Mick spooning Annie from behind, his hand gently caressing her breast, as they watched Annie and me. Another first for me: nobody had ever watched me having sex before.

It didn't take long after I started sucking on Annie's clit that she came again, letting my cock drop out of her mouth as she groaned loudly. Then after taking a moment to catch her breath, she took it back in her mouth and focuses entirely on me, several times bringing me to the brink of orgasm and then stopping, pretty much driving me crazy. Finally, when we both knew I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, she took my cock out of her mouth, whispered "I'm sorry, I can't swallow, it makes me gag," and ran her tongue up the length of my shaft. When I started to cum, she pumped my cock with both hands and held it so that I came all over her upper chest, mostly her breasts. And I just kept cumming, maybe more than I'd ever cum at one time before, coating her breasts.

When I was finally done, I collapsed onto the bed next to her, and watched as she used both of her hands to massage my cum into her breasts. Them she brought one finger to her mouth. "Mmm, tasty," she said. "Maybe next time I will try to swallow it. Good thing I didn't try this time, though," she added with a smile. "a load like this would have drowned me."

She leaned over and kissed me, rubbing her breasts against me and getting my cum all over my chest hair. "I better take a fast shower," she said, evening the guest room bathroom. "My blouse is silk, and I'll ruin it if I put it on over all this -- or I'll have an embarrassing time when I bring it to the dry cleaner's, anyway." She grabbed my hand. "Join me," she said. "It's your cum, and besides you need washing up too."

The shower was hardly "fast." I spent a lot of time making sure Annie's breasts were sparkling clean, tasting each of them in turn to make sure I'd done a good job, then worked my way down her belly to her pussy.

Then she did my front, quickly attending to the cum she'd rubbed into my chest hair, then concentrating her efforts on making sure my cock was clean, massaging it several times with handsful of soap. Before long it was very clean, and very, very hard. I knew it wouldn't take much for me to make us both very messy again.

I turned her around, and began cleaning her back. She leaned back closer to me, pushing her back into my chest, and I moved my arms around her and began playing with her breasts again. My cock was pushing against her ass, and I wondered whether we'd be breaking the "no fucking" rule if I just eased my cock into her ass. It would have been so easy, my hard, soapy cock already so close to her little hole.

She began grinding herself against my hard cock, and I was just about to grab her butt cheeks, spread them apart, and slip my cock into her ass, when she bent over slightly and my cock slipped into her wet pussy. And then we both froze.

"Carl?"

"Yeah?"

"Your cock's in my pussy."

"I know."

"We can't."

"I know."

Yet neither of us could move.

Finally she took a step forward, my cock slipping out of her pussy. Then she turned around, knelt in front of me, took my cock in her hand, and pulled it into her mouth. As she sucked, she dropped her other hand to her pussy and pushed two fingers inside, fucking herself good and hard.

I told her I was about to cum but instead of pulling away, she began to thrust her head against my body faster, fucking my cock with her face. She pushed another finger into her pussy and came just before I did, sucking my cock until she'd completely drained me.

19

"And that was our night with Mick and Annie," Carl said. "And epilog... Annie never did put her shirt back on afterward: she ran home across both of our back yards topless."

I'd been so caught up in Carl's story, I was only half aware that I had a hand up Terry's shorts and was gently stroking his cock. I could have made him cum in a matter of seconds, but I didn't want him to cum in his pants -- and although the six of us were quite alone we were, after all, still just outside of the main house of the B&B.

Linda was lying on Larry's lap, his hand under her shirt holding a breast, her shirt hiked up just enough that we could tell she'd never gotten around to putting on a bra this morning.

"You never did it again?" Larry asked.

"We all felt a little bit weird around each other for a while afterward," Carl said. "And then I got really busy at work, and then Kathy was pregnant with C.C., and then my company offered me a big promotion here on the coast, and yada yada yada here we all are five years later."

"I'm concerned about things getting weird between us," Linda said.

"And it's kind of funny," I said: "You were telling us all about this soft-swing, how the whole point of it is 'no fucking,' and by the end of the story, correct me if I'm wrong, there was a cock slipping inside a pussy."

Linda giggled.

"Well," Carl said, "that wasn't supposed to happen."

"You think?" Linda said.

"You know what," I said, "I think this is something we girls should discuss on our own."

20

Since it was closest, we ended up in Kathy and Carl's room -- probably not the best place for a level-headed discussion about the soft-swapping plan, with the bedsheets still in disarray after this morning's adventure and the faint smell of sex still lingering, but that's not why we were really here. "What's the rest of the story?" Linda asked Kathy.

"What do you mean?"

"Kathy," I said, "We know you. When you found out about Carl's 'accident,' you would have ripped off his left ball; and when he told us all about it just now, you would have ripped off his right one. So what's missing?"

Kathy looked down, trying not to make eye contact with us. "If you don't want to tell us, we won't pry," I said.

"Carl can never know," Kathy said. "Nobody else can."

"Of course," Linda said.

"Okay..."

21

Do I have to tell you how hot it was watching Annie suck Carl's penis? [Kathy began] And all the time, while Mick and I were watching them, he was behind me, spooning me, his penis poking me in the lower back. It really didn't take long before he was completely hard again.

I pushed back against him, and his penis slid between my legs. I could feel the head of his penis almost nestling inside the folds of my pussy, and it felt so good, so naughty, so hot knowing that we couldn't fuck, but we could come so close.

By the time Carl was cumming all over Annie's tits, well, I was wondering what would be the big deal if I shifted my position a little bit, that's all it would have taken, and Carl's penis went inside of me. I mean, it'd already been inside my mouth. I'd already swallowed his cum. So if it went inside my pussy, just for a moment, then so what?

Maybe if I kept squirming against his penis, which felt so good anyway, it would happen on its own, without me having to make any decision.

I'm sure if Carl had any idea how wet Mick's penis was getting from sliding through my pussy juices, he never would have followed Annie to the shower.

As soon as they closed the bathroom door behind them I climbed on top of Mick and straddled him, wedging the shaft of his penis between my pussy lips. The head was facing straight up, of course, and again I was aware of how easy it would be for me to shift position just a bit, let the tip of his penis between my pussy lips, and then push down hard and drive his penis deep inside of me.

But I couldn't make that decision, so instead I crawled off of him and lay on my back, my legs spread, and let him make the decision. As if I were really leaving him with a choice, right? No man, that hard and that worked up and that close to cumming, is going to walk away from a woman who's lying there, her pussy wet, her legs wide open like a slut.

He never hesitated. He crawled on top of me and pushed his way inside of me with one hard stroke.

Swear to God, I was seeing stars. It's not that there was anything so special about Mick, honestly Carl is a much better lover, but I'd never had another man's penis inside me, just Carl -- and then Terry this morning,of course -- so this was hot and it was wicked, and I was loving every second of it.

He was fucking me hard and fast, because we didn't know how long it would take for Carl and Annie to return. I rarely cum twice in a row, and of course I'd just cum hard from Mick sucking at my pussy, but I came again, and it was good, and it was loud. I was loud, I mean. And that pushed Mick over the edge and grunting, never even slowing down his thrusts, he came. And came. Good God, hard to believe I'd already just swallowed a load of his cum.

When he finally rolled off of me, I had cum oozing out of my pussy. It certainly wouldn't have been a good idea to let Carl and Annie see this when they got back, and my first thought was to grab my panties and wipe myself clean with it -- but then I remembered my panties were lying in a field somewhere.

So when Carl and Annie came out of the bathroom, I dashed in past them, quickly so they couldn't see the cum now dripping down my legs, saying I really had to use the bathroom, and cleaned myself up.

22 Interlude: Mick and Annie

It had been almost a month after their adventure with Carl and Kathy. They'd been as surprised at how it had turned out as Carl and Kathy had been, but they had no regrets -- well, except that Annie really wished she could have watched Mick fill Kathy's pussy with his cum, it made her hot every time she thought about it, and she wished she and Carl had finished what they'd started in the shower. Carl's hot cum filling her own pussy...

They'd wanted to get together with Carl and Kathy again, and hopefully take things a step further (and even if not, that was okay; Carl and Kathy were still their best friends, after all, and they'd be more than happy to spend time time with them even without any group sex involved), but for the first week or so their friends had seemed a bit awkward around them; and then Carl's workload became crazy, his company going through some sort of reorganization, and Carl now knowing whether he'd keep his job, get laid off get shifted to a different branch office, or what. Poor guy.

So Mick and Annie gave them their space -- but they were hoping for another "adventure" sometime soon.

Tonight, Mick suggested they go out to eat, someplace nice. Annie decided to dress on the sexy side for him, and was thinking about wearing the same sheer blouse she'd worn to dinner with Carl and Kathy that night -- and then realized she hadn't seen it since she'd left it behind in their friends' car. She smiled when she remembered running home that night wearing nothing but her sandals and a short skirt with nothing underneath.

She chose a very tight, dangerously low-cut dress instead. Mick seemed to approve.

He took her to the same restaurant they'd gone to with Carl and Kathy. A few minutes after they were seated, the waitress came over. "Good evening," she said. "My name is Ronnie, and I'll be your -- oh, it's you," she said with a wide smile.

"Ronnie," Mick said, "I was hoping you'd be here tonight." He looked over at Annie, who nodded her head. "What time do you get off work tonight?"

"Just as soon as you finish your dinner," she said.

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers
12