All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 06'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
Slutwear shopping, when pressed for time

Poor Master T, he's always in such a hurry! lol But then, he's quite the busy young man . . .

This is a fun (and frequently quite funny) series, and there is obviously still much more our good young master intends to do with his erstwhile educator. There's an engaging dynamic with the way he's almost not-quite the grown-up he wants to be, while poor Summer obviously can't hack it as a confident professional! Thanks for continuing this, and I'll keep my eye out for further installments!

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerover 13 years ago
Great Blackmail Series

I can see that summer has a lot to learn about being a slut/slave. This has been one of the best blackmail series on Literotica. I love it when a prudish young teacher gets blackmailed into being a slut. You need to add a little more punishment into the training - with the belt or cane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

Great story, I'm loving it but as a woman, I'm just informing you that it is near impossible for your female protagonist to be a size 6 dress size and have 36C breasts. The number is not indicative of her breast size but merely tells us that she has a larger back. The C part is what her cup size is. I know you'll probably hate me for going on about this but it is soooo annoying when people put a bigger number next to a cup size and think that this makes her boobs seem bigger; it really doesnt, just makes her unwittingly fat.

Anyway pompous rant over, loving the story so far and can't wait to read more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it going

Would love to see this continue, don't give up

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 13 years ago
Waspish

MidniteSpanker is correct, Summer need more much more whippings and spanking. Also, Todd should make her work out firming up her butt, legs and triming toning her waist. She should be made to wear waist cinchers and havey boned corset, the restrition of movement combined with the piercing will be a constent enforcer that she is owned and controllled.

Mr_AntMr_Antover 12 years ago
Her Job

The only problem I see is Todd not taking precautions to make sure the wrong person does not see her. If that happens that could endanger her job and endanger him having a teacher under his thumb. A teacher that can ensure he gets a good grade in English. That makes no sense at all. Other than that, the story is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rushed

This one seemed rushed. I would have liked to have seen more time spent in both stores. Have Summer walking in her stocking feet up to Bill, stand on her tip toes to reach the shoes on the shelf. Have her spend more naked time being felt up by Abby.

I do not like face slapping at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting backhanded and no bruising

Really? Causing blood to drip out of a person's mouth after getting backhanded would leave a nice enough bruise around the mouth and/or cheek. Wonder if Summer will really get some time off on Sunday. I would think that Master T would come around for at least a blowjob. I know there are more chapters and wonder if Summer will ever really break down and confront the little snot. Unlikely, but it does beg the notion that Summer really is a submissive even though she really, really does not like what is being done with her. Had to comment this chapter and hopefully I will be able to comment in later chapters as I read them.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

I hope Todd meets a real master and gets his ass Reamed!!!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erabout 1 year ago

Great story. What I don't like is when Todd backhanded Summer. He could whip her tits pussy and ass.If there's more violence like the backhand in future chapters I will stop reading the story.

wilcox010wilcox010about 1 year agoAuthor

No more for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES