All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 08'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Glad you decided to continue

Good story and you decided to continue the story finally! Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

too much time between your chapters.

Good story but by the time your new chapter comes, I lose interest or forget it.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 13 years ago
More fun and games for our fave teacher

This is an enjoyable continuation! Summer has enough discomfort with her situation that she (and readers) can't get too complacent about what further indignities might ensue. At the same time, she is beginning to adapt to her "slut" personality, improvising cleverly to keep herself out of trouble. It's a fun dynamic.

I think Summer is basically a likeable person, even tho some dumb mistakes have gotten her into this predicament. Master T can be quite ruthless, and a bit inscrutable, but at the school people basically seem to like Summer too. It's fun to eavesdrop on the students' incredulity about Summer's new appearance and wardrobe, how unbelievable it seems. I will enjoy seeing how the fall term unfolds for the tanned, pierced, and revealing English teacher!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good writing but.....

I have very little to say to constructively assist your writing. It is very well done. I will say though that "Master T" is an asshole. I know all Dominants have their own way of doing things but this guy gets "summer" (notice the lower case) to do his bidding with threats of ruining her life. And then the asshole starts ruining her life. The only way I can see this series end is with summer wayne being sold into the porn industry, effectively ruining her life anyway. Too many things being done to her to allow her any resemblance to a life outside slavery. I could say she should see this for herself and just end it quicker, but she apparently is being written as a truly dumb blond. A true Master will be sure His needs are met, but not to the point that He totally destroys His property. Just My opinion.

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 13 years ago
Love It

Great story,great writing please continue with Summer's submission

jkimjkimalmost 13 years ago
luv it

luv your story so much and get so many good cums each chapter! write faster, please!!

LordMhoramLordMhoramover 12 years ago
A very good read so far

I have been thoroughly enjoying your story so far. I actually find myself wanting to kick Todd's arrogant ass, while at the same time wanting to take over with Summer myself.

Scenes like in her car on the highway are very tantalizing. Her very first encounter with Todd was exceptionally hot. The stress, conflicting emotions, danger and arousal all mix wonderfully in your presentation.

While I have no problem with the harsher aspects, such as in the bathroom when her friend Lisa takes control, leaving her to get spanked, it is not my personal preference. I'd much prefer she was gang banged out back against a dumpster by the three men she shortly meets in the bar. My point is that, despite not being mt preference, your handling of this still struck a positive note.

My only concern with the story is that you might be painting yourself into a corner. It seems at every turn more and more people are getting photographic evidence of the very thing Summer is terrified will get out.

Todd increasing his portfolio is one thing. Even Lisa (whom I really don't like) is not really changing the basic dynamic too much by taking pictures and forwarding them to Todd.

Summer's neighbor, however, is a very different matter. He is outside of the "circle" so to speak. He represents a potential source of disaster for the whole thing.

Too, Todd is starting to take dangerous chances with Summer at the school. Pushing the danger of exposure so far does not, in my mind, fit with his character. He is cocky for sure, but I find myself thinking the kid must realize that he loses out too if they get caught.

These devices to build up tension are great, but as I read the chapters I began to get the feeling of things spinning out of control. It seems a disastrous revelation in imminent and unavoidable.

I love your style, and I'm looking forward to your next installment, hoping you choose to keep Summer's secret life under wraps for at least a few more chapters. I don't want this story to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue

This is great I can't wait to read of the future submission of Summer

imperfectionistimperfectionistalmost 3 years ago

I love the introduction if Shirley. I think that is going to become a bigger rabbit hole than Summer realizes.

MovieMikeMovieMikealmost 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better, I especially liked Summer getting a little dominance action of her own in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES