Summer's Blackmail Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

The doorbell rang again and then Summer felt Todd's fingers being removed from her dark passageway. She did not like that feeling of emptiness for some very strange reason. On the third time that the doorbell rang, she heard Todd say, "Slut, that is my pizza. You made me hungry with all of this punishment and I am famished. Go to the door and invite the pizza guy in. Tell him you forgot your wallet and you have to get your money from the kitchen. DO NOT COVER UP!"

With that, Todd turned and starting collecting some of the items that were spread around from his punishment session with Summer.

Summer looked down at herself and saw that anyone would be able to see her nipples quite clearly because the robe had not tie and she knew that Master T would not approve is she attempted to pull it together. As Summer headed to the front door, the excitement of being exposed to a perfect stranger came over her. She could not believe how this brief encounter was making her fell. There she was in her own house wearing six inch white heels, white string thong and a see through robe. As she reached the door, Summer noticed that her nipples were quite hard and were poking against the thin material of her robe as it had slipped off of one of her shoulders.

As Summer opened the door, she caught the pizza delivery boy heading down the steps as he apparently thought that no one was home and that he was getting stiffed for the pizza. Summer quickly turned on the front porch lights and called after the pizza boy saying, "Hey, don't leave. I was in the kitchen on the phone. Please bring the pizza inside to the kitchen so I can pay you."

When the boy gazed up the three steps he saw a thing of beauty. He had never delivered to this address, but seeing the pretty blonde, he was very happy that he had tonight. As the pizza boy followed Summer with his eyes, he was pleasantly surprised to see that see-through robe offered him a great view of her ass. He could make out the thing piece of material leading into the crack of her ass.

As Summer returned to the kitchen with the pizza boy in tow, Summer was met with the smiling face of Master T. When the pizza boy got into the kitchen, he set the pizza box on the island and saw how the woman was standing next to a young guy with her head bowed.

While looking at the expression on the pizza delivery boy's face, Todd spoke first, "What is your name?"

Nervously the boy said, "Mark."

"Hello Mark. You have met my slut Summer. Slut, please tell Mark who I am," Todd demanded.

Summer hesitated just a bit too long and she felt the sting of the ping pong paddle on her ass.

"I am sorry Master T. I am just nervous and that I may see Mark again some time when it might be awkward for me," Summer pleaded.

"Slut, you will either do as you are instructed every time you are instructed, or you will not only be punished, but the information I have on you will be published," Todd angrily said.

Summer stiffened, and with much resolve said, "Mark, this is Todd who is Master T to me. I am his slut."

Todd could see that Mark was very unsure about the whole situation. He looked quite uncomfortable seeing an older woman being a slut to such a young guy. So he asked, "Todd, this woman is your slut. How is this possible?"

"Well Mark, it is a long story and I am sure that you have other deliveries tonight. Suffice to say that she is my slut, she does anything I tell her to do, but sometimes is too hesitant like just now and deserves punishment," Todd said.

"What kind of punishment," Mark asked.

Todd paused for a moment, picked up the hand cuffs and ping pong paddle and said, "Well, when she disappoints me, I first put the cuffs on her wrists, make her bend over that bar stool there, pull up her robe, pull down her thong and then give her the appropriate number of whacks with this paddle."

"Wow, and she lets you do that to her," Mark asked.

"She has no choice as she is my slut, she loves to serve and once again, she does everything I tell her to do. But when she does not do it in a timely manner, like just now, she must be punished," Todd said.

Mark then asked, "So are you going to punish her now?"

Todd looked directly at Mark and said, "No you are."

Without saying another word, Todd turned Summer around to face Mark, he slipped the robe off of Summer's shoulders and let if all to the floor. Next, Todd picked up the hand cuffs and waited for Summer to comply without instructions to put her hands behind her back. And just as Todd expected, Summer pulled her hands behind her back. Todd quickly clicked the cuffs in place and gently pushed Summer forward as she lowered her body across the bar stool.

Summer was facing towards Mark while her ass was facing Todd. Summer could not believe that Todd was doing this to her. And yet, she completely complied with his demands without really receiving verbal instructions. She was looking straight ahead and could see Mark rubbing the crotch of his pants and she could see his cock beginning to rise. Summer watched intently as she felt Todd lay the paddle on her back and felt him pulling the waist band of her tiny thong over her hips and down to her knees. Todd reached between her legs and pushed them apart. In this position, the thong was stretched between her knees, ass fully exposed and her pussy gaping open.

Todd then stepped around Summer to her left side and he saw that she had not dropped her head, but was watching Mark continue to stroke his cock inside his pants. Todd then said, "Ok Mark it is time for you to help me teach my slut a lesson in prompt submission."

Continuing, Todd said, "Take the paddle in your hand and you are allowed to give my slut five whacks on her ass on each cheek. You are not allowed to hit her above the hip line or below the bottom of her ass cheek. As you can see, she has endured a spanking earlier this evening for being tardy."

Mark grabbed the paddle, stepped behind Summer, drew back his left hand and slapped the first of the ten strokes on Summer's poor ass. Summer flinched, but did not cry out. She did not count the stroke either because she had not been instructed to do so. After the second stroke, Todd interrupted, "Slut, why are you not counting each stroke of the paddle?"

"Master T, you did not tell me to do so," replied a contrite Summer.

"Very good slut, please continue with the punishment Mark," Todd said to Mark.

Mark quickly finished the punishment of the sexy woman as he was hopeful that he could put his now very erect cock into the gaping pussy hole of the slut. He placed the paddle back onto Summer's back and then asked Todd, "Can I fuck your slut Todd?"

"Thank you for asking permission Mark, but no you cannot fuck her as I have not given her the honor of taking my cock in her pussy and up her ass. However, you can fuck her face as my slut loves sucking cock, don't you slut," Todd said to Summer.

"Yes Master T. I love sucking cocks especially in order to please you," replied Summer.

With that response, Mark, without looking for Todd's approval, walked around to Summer's head, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and pushed it up to Summer's lips. Summer did not open her mouth nor did she move her mouth away from the cock. Summer just remained in the prone position, ass jutting out, thong around her knees and her face inches away from a cock as she was waiting on instructions from Master T.

Mark looked at Todd and asked, "Why won't she suck my cock?"

"She is waiting on permission from me to do so," Todd replied to Mark.

Mark then asked, "Will you tell her to suck my cock? To which Todd replied, "Do I get the pizza for free?"

"If you make her suck my cock, the pizza is yours," Mark said quickly.

Todd looked at Summer's face. He could see her eyes locked on the cock in front of her, her hands cuffed behind her, legs spread and her panties around her knees. She is going to be a very responsive slut. I think that she likes punishment, but I know she likes to suck cocks. That is something that I am going to be able to take advantage of down the line with some of my friends for sure.

Todd then instructed his slut, "Ok slut, open your mouth and give Mark the best blow job he has ever had. But, you cannot swallow his cum, just catch it and hold it in your mouth. Also, you are not permitted to cum while sucking his cock either!"

Summer immediately opened her mouth and felt Mark's cock slide into her mouth and to the back of her throat. Summer noticed that Mark's cock was not a long or thick as Master T's cock. But, it was a cock and she loved to suck cocks for some reason. She knew that she could practice her technique on this smallish cock.

Summer began running her mouth up and down Mark's cock. The cock was rock hard and it was easy for her to take the full length into her throat without fear of having a gag reflex. Unfortunately for Summer Mark could not hold out as he was too turned on by the sight of Summer, the paddling he had been allowed to give to her and the feeling of her mouth around his cock. Suddenly and surprising to Summer, the cock exploded in her mouth. Fortunately, Summer was able to react quickly and capture the cum before it leaked down her throat. Summer continued to suck on Mark's cock thoroughly enjoying the feel of the slick organ buried in her mouth.

When he had completed cumming in Summer's mouth, Mark began to pull his cock from Summer's mouth. He was surprised that Summer held onto his cock and would not let it slip out. As he tried harder to pull it out, he felt Summer's teeth bite down slightly. He looked at Todd in a pleading manner. Todd then said, "Ok slut, you can let Mark's cock go."

With that, Summer allowed the cock to slip from her mouth while retaining all of the cum that had been deposited there. A long stream of cum extended from Summer's lips to the head of Mark's cock. Summer slid forward and extended her tongue to gather the last bit of cum from Mark's cock.

As Mark put his cock back into his pants and zipped them back up, Todd told Summer to stand up, open her mouth and show him Mark's cum. Summer struggled just a little to stand because her legs were spread with the thong stretched between them. After she had successfully stood as instructed, making sure that her panties did not drop to the floor, Summer opened her mouth and showed Todd as well as Mark her cum filled mouth.

With Summer standing this way, Mark finally got to see her pierced nipples. Mark said to Todd, "Wow those are neat piercings. When did she get them? Does she have any more? I do not see any tattoos, will she be getting any so that there are permanent marks to reflect your ownership?

Todd then instructed Summer to tilt her head back, poke our her breasts and push her pussy out towards Mark. Then Todd said, "My slut received several piercings this past Saturday. She has each nipple pierced with a bold bar that is permanently inserted. It would take surgery to remove them, but I do not think she will want to remove them as she likes how they make her nipples stay hard all the time. Each of my slut's pussy lips has a ring piercing and her ear has three piercings that reflect my ownership with the red ball on the hoop rings."

Mark lowered his head and saw the two pussy lip rings standing prominently from the very wet pussy. Then Mark stood up to take a look at the ear piercings and then asked how the ear piercings reflected his ownership. Todd explained that those piercings contained the red ball which is a gang marking that he had read about before. Summer had never heard that explanation before, but now further contemplated the true meaning of the piercings. She had her nipples pierced now and they both stood out all the time. The piercings in her pussy lips always reminded her of the Marcos fuck session. But now, Summer understood that she is truly marked as an owned slut by the ear piercings. She wondered how she will be able to tell James, her husband, why they are there and why they cannot come out. "Shit, I am marked, pierced and owned," Summer whispered to herself.

Summer was still standing with her head held back, panties around her knees and the cum still resting in her mouth. As Todd thanked Mark for the pizza he told Summer to swallow her prize. Hungrily, Summer allowed the cum to slide down the back of her throat into her stomach.

"Hold your position slut," she heard Todd say

Todd escorted Mark to the front of the house and thanked him for helping with the punishment of his slut. Mark inquired as to when Summer might be available again to service him and his cock. Todd advised that Summer did not live in the house, but that she was just house-sitting. Mark looked around the house before leaving and he was sure that Summer lived in the house because he saw many pictures of her as well as the oil painting of her over the fireplace. Todd locked the door after Mark left the house and went back to the kitchen where he found Summer in the exact position he demanded.

Todd then reached into his back pack and pulled out the string that he already made loops on one end of the string. He slipped the first string over Summer's right nipple looping it around the gold bar piercing and pulling it tight. He did the same thing to Summer's left nipple. The strings were hanging down below Summer's pussy. Summer continued to lean backwards which was forcing her pussy outwards. Todd squatted down in front of Summer and took the string from her right nipple and looped it through the right pussy loop piercing. Todd did the same thing with the left nipple string, when he instructed Summer to lean forward.

When Summer had complied, Todd tied the strings together which forced her to remain in the current position where she could not move without pulling on the bars in her nipples and the loop rings in her pussy lips. But the position was further exacerbated by the fact that Todd had walked behind her and was pulling her hair forcing her body upwards. This motion caused Summer's nipples and pussy lips to be pulled. The force of the string around her nipples was beginning to cause pain to Summer's nipples. Summer then felt Todd slide the black egg into her pussy already vibrating at a very high level. Summer felt Todd's fingers push the egg deeper and deeper into her pussy. Then she felt the fingers being removed from her pussy and she could feel them rubbing pussy juice along her ass crack concentrating on her ass hole.

Summer then felt pressure against her ass hole and she theorized that it was the pink butt plug. However, it was Todd's cock sliding through the opening and he easily sunk the entire length of his eight inch cock up to his pelvis. As he pulled on Summer's hair, stretching her nipples down and her pussy lips up. Todd settled into a quick rhythmic fucking of Summer's tight ass hole and canal. He was very excited by the events of the day and Summer's reaction to the punishment. The current punishment was just a slight indication of the type of nipple punishment that could be administered to her should she do something to displease him in the future.

Todd picked up his pace, turned the black egg vibrator setting up to ten and while using Summer's hair as a fuck aide, he began to fuck her ass as hard as he could. It was not long before he heard Summer approaching an orgasm as he had become familiar with her reactions to the pending orgasm. He reminded her that she was not to cum unless she was given permission to do so.

As his orgasm approached, he released his grip on Summer's hair and placed his hands on each of her hips and began pounding his slut's dark passage. As he grew closer to orgasm, he told Summer that she should begin to count his thrusts into her ass. When the count reached 20, she was to cum immediately.

As Summer's count hit ten, she began to feel Todd's thrusting action become even stronger. As she reached fifteen, she could feel the beginnings of her orgasm and then when she hit twenty she felt Todd's cock erupt in her ass at the same time that her body was wracked with the much needed orgasm.

Todd pulled his cock out of his slut's ass and then spun Summer around so that her mouth was level with his semi-hard cock. "Open up slut. I need my cock cleaned up before you take me home," Todd commanded his slut.

No matter how disgusting the thought was to suck Master T's ass juice covered cock, Summer opened her mouth and took the cock enthusiastically. Summer noted the sour taste of the cock, but she did her job to completely clean Master T's cock. Summer felt a stirring in Master T's cock as she continued sucking the cock after she was sure that it was completely clean.

Todd had to pull his cock from Summer's mouth as he did not want to break curfew during the week. He knew that he had until 11:00 PM, but he wanted to get home to pack. He was going out of town for the next three days only returning on Thursday night as he was going on the Senior trip to Washington, DC.

Todd instructed Summer to turn around so he could unlock the hand cuffs. He noticed that the cuffs had made red marks on her wrists and he wondered if they would be visible at school on Tuesday. Oh well he thought, not my problem. After he unlocked the cuffs, Todd told Summer that she was to stay in her current bent over position until he got dressed. Of course, she could not stand up for fear of ripping either the gold bars from her nipples or the rings in her pussy lips.

Todd completed getting dressed and put away most of the items he had used on Summer. The last remaining item to be put into the back pack was the string attached to the nipples and pussy lips of his slut. Todd instructed Summer to get down on the floor on her back, spread her legs and pull her pussy lips apart. Once Summer had accomplished this feat, Todd took out his pocket knife and sliced the string that was stretched between Summer's pussy lip rings. This released the pressure from the loops of strings around her nipples.

Todd stood up and took the strings in his hands and began to tug on each string pulling Summer's nipples upwards. Todd continued to pull on the nipples and noticed that Summer had screwed her eyes shut trying to block out the pain that the strings were inflicting on her nipples.

"Open your eyes slut. I want you looking at me while I talk to you," Todd said looking down onto his poor English teacher who is now his full blown slut.

Todd then went into his expectations for his slut for the next three days. Summer was surprised that Master T was not going to be at school for the next 3 days as she has forgotten about the Senior trip. She had gone on the trip several times before, but had begged off the trip this year. Now she was thinking how lucky she was to not to have to go and be subjected to Todd's influence around 300 other seniors as well as the other chaperones.

Todd went about telling Summer about the multiple cameras that he had placed around her house. He told her specifically about four cameras, but that he had placed more than four wireless transmitters in the house. He advised Summer that when she was home and not in the presence of anyone else, she was to wear the six inch white heels she now had on and nothing else. She was only allowed to put on the sheer robe that she had worn this evening if she had to meet someone at the door if a neighbor or friend came by to see her. Otherwise, she was to be totally nude every day while at home.

Summer was advised that each day for school, she was to wear the new lingerie that she had purchased this past Saturday. Additionally, she was only allowed to wear garter belt and hose to school. She was free to choose the color of the hose.

Summer was also advised that she was not allowed to have an orgasm unless she received permission from her Master. He would from time to time give her directions while he was out of town either via phone call, text message or email. When she received instructions, no matter the time, place or instructions, she was to immediately comply as he would be able to view her from his electronic devices he was talking along with him to Washington.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers