Summer's Blackmail Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

Summer was told that every day after school she was to go to the tanning salon and put the thin tanning thong on for a full bed session. The spray tan was for today only as he wanted a fully tanned body with the slight out line of the thong as evidence of the tan. Summer was allowed to put small circular bandages over her nipples so that the piercings would not be exposed to the tanning bed's rays.

The last instruction was the hardest for Summer as she was advised that she must lose five pounds over the next three days as there would be a weigh in on Friday after school. Summer was to weigh herself tonight before going to bed and text her weight to Todd before she went to sleep. Todd did not care how she did it, but she must find a way to flush out her system while he was away. She was a slut, and sluts did not have full figures, but were to be thin to reflect their submissiveness as well as their subservience. Summer did not know how she would be able to drop five pounds by Friday afternoon, but knew if she did not, there would be hell to pay.

Once Summer heard all of her instructions she simply said, "Yes Master T. I will do as you demand."

Todd then told Summer to pull up her thong and to slip on the robe. She was to drive him home immediately. "But Master T, I cannot risk getting caught dressed like this in my neighborhood," Summer said.

"Ok slut, you can leave the robe here then. Lets go," was Todd's tart reply.

Todd hurried out of the door to the garage and waited on his slut's arrival. As he knew she would, Summer had the sheer robe on and only brought the key to the car. She did not bring a purse or even her driver's license as she had not been instructed to do so.

The drive to Todd's house was fairly uneventful. A couple of times cars pulled along side Summer's car on the passenger side. Summer refused to glance in the direction of the car for fear of being seen recognized or worse, but Master Todd always made her turn and look into the windows of the car. One time a pick up truck with two older black men pulled along side of Summer's car at a red light. Summer had been told to lay her head back against the car seat while Todd was finger fucking her cunt while the light was red. Todd felt the end of the black vibrating egg in Summer's pussy and as he fucked his two fingers deeper into her pussy, he grabbed the end of the remote control receiver wire and pulled the egg from her pussy. He reached up and placed the egg against Summer's lips and she opened her mouth to allow the egg to be inserted. Summer could taste her pussy juice on the egg and she liked it. There were no real issues that arose for Summer during the remainder of the drive to Master T's house.

As Todd was getting out of the car he handed an envelope to Summer and told her to read its contents tonight before she went to bed. She was not to open the envelope until she pulled back the covers of her bed as he had left her a couple of presents and the note would detail the use of the items left behind. Additionally, Summer was made to take her robe off and Todd put it the trunk of Summer's car. Summer only slightly hesitated as the time she had spent driving Todd to his house had reminded her of the pain on her ass. She wanted to get home as quickly as she could. Summer was allowed to take the egg from her mouth and place it on the seat beside her. She was to take it back home with her to clean and buy replacement batteries for the egg as well as the remote control device.

As soon as Todd slammed the trunk lid back down, Summer gunned her car and sped home. She felt fortunate that she did not have an accident, be accosted by someone who saw down into her car and that she kept her speed at the speed limit so that she did not attract any police attention. She had already had that today and she did not need another groping session with a police officer.

Thankfully Summer reached her garage without any problems and when the garage door was completely closed, she popped the lid on her trunk, retrieved her robe and headed inside her house carrying the black egg as well as the envelope that Master T had given her. Mindful of the wireless transmitting cameras throughout her house, Summer only wore the six inch white heels. Summer cleaned up the kitchen, put away the empty bottles of beer, the tequila and placed the shot glasses into the dishwasher.

Once she was satisfied that the kitchen was clean, Summer headed up the stairs and into her bathroom. Summer hesitated only a moment when she slipped off her shoes, but she did not believe that it was required that she wear her heels into the shower. Summer took a quick, hot shower, but her ass cheeks burned like they were on fire. She knew that there was no way she was going to be able to sit down at any time during school on Tuesday. After she toweled off, she took off the remaining make-up from her face, re-applied the aloe lotion to her burning ass and headed to the bed. She pulled back the covers and saw.....

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers