Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd then increased the speed on the treadmill forcing his teacher slut to begin a trot in her six inch white slut heels. The sweat was beginning to pour off of the poor teacher and she began to breath quite loudly as she struggled to keep up with the pace of the machine.

"Slut when I give you a direction you are to follow it to the letter immediately. I cannot believe that you so blatantly avoided losing the five pounds that you had been required to achieve," Todd said.

"Walk harder slut," Todd commanded as he increased the grade to 6 degrees.

Summer was really struggling with the speed, but the grade was making her calves and feet hurt terribly. She almost stumbled, but she caught herself against the handle bar of the treadmill. Sweat was running down her face between her breasts dripping onto the treadmill platform. Todd could see Summer's hands turning red from squeezing the handle bars so tightly.

Todd then switched the incline back down to zero, but increased the speed of the treadmill. Summer had to continue to jog, but she did not feel like she was walking up one of the hills in her subdivision.

Finally the beeper sounded indicating that Summer had made the two mile walk in her high heels. Her body was shaking from the exertion and the sweat gave proof that the work-out had been a tough one.

Once the machine stopped, Summer bent over at the waist and rested her head on the handle bar. Todd was standing behind his slut teacher and could see the sweat slipping between the teacher's ass cheeks. Todd then released the handcuffs that had bound his slut teacher to the treadmill and he then unfastened the leash from the rhinestone collar. Summer stepped gingerly down onto the carpeted floor of the basement and braced herself against the treadmill.

Todd handed the mixture of bottled water to the exhausted teacher and told her to drink up. While she was drinking, Todd told her that it was 9:30 AM and then asked, "Doesn't your husband call you at 10:00 AM on Sunday mornings slut?"

"Yes Master T," Summer replied after a particularly long drain from the bottle of water.

Summer thought the water tasted a little funny, but it was refreshing so she continued to drink the tainted water. Once finished, Summer tried to sit down to rest. "No rest for the weary slut," was Todd's next words to his slut teacher.

"Get upstairs, fix my breakfast and then fetch the paper," Todd said.

Summer rushed upstairs and prepared eggs, bacon, fruit and toast for her young master. Summer poured him a glass of cold orange juice as well as a piping hot cup of coffee with the one scoop of sugar and slight amount of milk like he required. When Todd sat down to enjoy his slut prepared breakfast, he said, "Slut, go and fetch my paper."

"But Master T, I do not have my robe downstairs," Summer replied.

"Well slut, you should have thought about that. Now get outside and fetch the paper like the bitch slut you are," Todd commanded.

Resigned to another round of humiliation, Summer headed for the hallway leading away from the kitchen area of the home she shared with her husband. As she reached the foyer of her home, Summer realized that her situation was only getting worse. She was now subjected to full time directions from her young master as he has made himself at home in the house that she shared with her husband James. She knew that her two sons were coming home on Friday for homecoming and she was hopeful that Master T would at least give her the weekend off from servitude while her children were in the house.

As Summer's feet both landed on the parquet hardwood flooring of the foyer area, she heard her young master, "Slut, get your ass moving and get me the paper."

Summer was only dressed in her white lace thong, slut white six inch heels and of course her white rhinestone studded slut collar with the engraved plate. Summer looked around, but did not see her short, sheer robe that she had previously been allowed to wear when it appeared that she would be seen by someone other than her young master. "Master T, may I please wear my robe outside to retrieve the newspaper," Summer asked her young master.

"Slut the paper is on the front porch. Go and fetch it as no one will see you," Todd replied.

Summer paused ever so slightly and heard, "Do it now slut!"

Resigned again to more humiliation, Summer took another long drink from the tainted water bottle. She was so thirsty and her legs as well as her feet were aching. Todd could hear his teacher's heels click along the floor as she made her way to the front door. Todd had already taken the liberty of moving the paper off of the front porch and had thrown it down the walkway almost to the driveway that led into the garage. He was not sure who would be able to see her from the street, but just the sheer possibility led him to smile intensely to himself.

As Summer reached the front door, she noticed that there was no paper on the stoop of the porch. As she opened the door to look for the paper, she did not see it immediately. "I said get the fucking paper slut," Todd hollered from the kitchen.

Summer made sure that the doorknob was not locked and she left it standing open as she stepped out onto the front porch. She looked cautiously to her left trying to make sure that her next door neighbor, Mr. Johnson was not sitting on his front porch sipping his morning coffee as she sometimes did. To her relief, Summer did not see him there.

Summer walked swiftly across the porch and as she approached the four steps that led down to the sidewalk, she saw the paper almost at the driveway, which was a good 25 feet from the front stoop. Summer stepped off of the stoop and walked briskly down the walkway. Summer never looked to her left hoping that by not looking, no one would see her dressed as she was (more specifically not dressed).

Summer reached the end of the walkway, which was the portion of the walkway that was not obscured by the front shrubbery. She was completely exposed to the street so that anyone walking or driving by paying attention could see her dressed as a slut in her own front yard. Summer quickly bent over and picked up the paper. She turned quickly on her heels, made her way back to the front stoop and to the front door, which was now closed as well as locked.

Summer knew what this meant. She remembered that her young master's instructions had been that a slut was not allowed into the house through the front door. She was only allowed to enter her own house through the back door.

Summer was beginning to panic because not only was she risking being seen quite easily because she would have to walk around to the side gate, which was on the other side of the garage, but she was also running out of time to meet the 10:00 AM SKYPE call from her husband.

Summer quickly navigated her way back down the steps, down the walk way and without hesitation bolted in front of the double garage door around to the side gate entrance to the back yard. Summer did not dare look to see if anyone saw her. That was what happened when Mark Freeman, the landscaper, saw her, which led to humiliation as well as sexual submission to him.

Summer was pleased that her heels did not get stuck in the turf of her lawn and she quickly unlatched, opened, stepped through and then re-latched the gate. Summer made her way around the back of the house and stepped up onto the patio only to realize that the lecherous next door neighbor, Mr. Johnson, was sitting on his back deck looking directly at her as she had made her way across the back yard.

Summer did not hesitate as she walked across the patio until she reached the French doors that led into the kitchen of her home. Standing with his arms folded across his chest covered only in her husband's white terrycloth robe, was her young master. He stood there with an evil look on his face. He opened the doors slightly and said to the teacher, "Slut, hand me the paper, strip off your shoes and thong. Bend over the chaise lounge, spread your feet wide and wait for me to join you."

With that, Todd pulled the door closed and made an exaggerated motion to lock the French doors preventing his slut teacher from entering her own home. Todd sat down at the kitchen table with his back to the French doors. He did not even glance to see if his slut was complying with his direction. It was his intention to run her punishment right up to 10:00 AM, which was the time that her husband was to call to skype with Summer this morning. Todd had plans for his slut's appearance as well as her actions while she chatted with her husband.

Summer just stood at the doors and watched as her young master locked the doors. She watched him turn around, pick up his cup of coffee off of the kitchen counter and then he sat down in the chair that her husband James sat in to drink his morning coffee with her each morning. Summer watched as her young master opened the paper and began to thumb through each section until he found the sports section. Summer watched as the high school senior opened the paper and she could see as he turned the pages of the paper.

Summer felt so stupid standing on her own patio clad only in her white six inch slut heels, white lace thong and her white rhinestone studded collar. She also had her ankle bracelet on from the first visit to Marcos' salon. Summer glanced around the patio and she saw the lounge chair that her young master had instructed her to bend over. Todd had arranged the lounge chair so that it faced the fence towards her next door neighbor Mr. Johnson. Summer was sure that once she bent over the back of the lounge chair, she would be in the line of view of her older neighbor. Summer did not like the idea of exposing herself so boldly in her own backyard at the direction of her young master. Summer had no idea what was on her young master's mind, but she knew she had no choice. Summer also realized that it was drawing closer to 10:00 AM, which was when her husband James would be calling to SKYPE with her. Summer knew she had to endure whatever humiliation her young master had in mind for her so that she could get upstairs and be dressed before James' chime rang in his call.

Summer resigned herself to submit to her young master's direction. First she stepped out of the white heels and her feet were thankful after having spent over an hour walking on the treadmill in the six heels. Summer then slipped the white thong easily down her legs and it joined her shoes on the patio surface just outside the French doors. Summer walked over to the chaise lounge and without looking over the fence, bent at the waist so that her body would drape over the back of the teak wood chair. Summer was disappointed to find that the padded cover had been removed. Summer's breasts pressed against the spindles of the back rest of the chair and they actually worked their way between the slats of the chair. Summer noticed a pair of handcuffs attached to each arm of the lounge chair so she knew that she would be bound to the chair for whatever punishment or humiliation her young master had devised.

Summer was thankful that she was not being made to look directly at the fence so she did not know if Mr. Johnson was on his deck or not. Summer was hopeful that because it was a Sunday morning, maybe he might now be gone somewhere and she would not be subjected to the humiliation of knowing her neighbor was watching. Fortunately, Mr. Johnson had gone inside after the brief show in her back yard. Summer was worried that he might come back out and she knew of course Todd had the ability to make his slut teacher worry about it.

Summer was bent over the back of the teak wood chair for about 10 minutes when she heard the lock on her French doors turn. She was relieved that her young master was coming out to dish out whatever punishment he thought she deserved because she had to be in front of her laptop at 10:00 AM, though she really did not know what time it was right then. It was 9:45 AM right then so Todd knew he had 15 minutes to work through some sexual tension as well as punishing his teacher slut for taking a bath without his permission this morning.

As Todd stepped out onto the patio, he was drawn to the teacher's hair as it cascaded over her face. The jagged cut and the nearly white highlights made her look much younger. He could make out the area on the back of her neck where his Master T "MT" initials would be placed later today. The MT design would be similar to the golfer's design, just swapping out the W for an M. The design for the Screaming Eagle for her lower back would take in the thin line formed from the tiny tanning thong. The idea would be that the eagle's lower body would dip down below the line, but the bulk of the eagle and its wings would be above the waist line. Todd's idea is that next spring when his slut is laying out in the yard or at the country club pool, the tramp stamp would be highly visible.

Todd walked up to Summer and ran his hands down her arm until his hands found the handcuffs for the teacher's right wrist. "Master T, I will not move. You don't have to attach the handcuffs. I promise," Summer pleaded. Todd closed the cold steel of the handcuff around Summer's right wrist.

"Well slut, if I thought you would do that, I guess I could leave them off. But you are being punished and I do not want you to move," was Todd's reply.

"Master T, I have done everything you have asked me to do this morning. Why are you punishing me," Summer asked.

"Slut, let me ask you a question," Todd said. "Did you take a shower this morning?"

"Yes Master T. I felt dirty after yesterday at the theater and I thought you would want me to smell great for you," Summer replied.

"So, let me get this straight, slut. You thought I would want you to. Well, you are must be the stupidest English teacher in the world. Who told you to think slut," Todd said as he fastened the steel handcuff to Summer's left wrist.

"But Master T, you did not say I could not take a shower," Summer continued.

"Slut, when are you going to learn that you do not do anything unless instructed to do so or given permission to do so," Todd sternly replied.

"But Master T, I felt so dirty," replied the bound teacher.

"Well slut, we are going to remedy that dirty feeling for you right now," Todd replied.

Summer did not know exactly what that meant until she watched as her young master walked to the side of the patio where the water hose was connected to the exterior faucet. Todd turned the handle to allow for maximum water flow and he noticed that the hand spray attachment was still connected to the hose.

Summer watched as Todd pulled the hose closer and closer to her. Todd positioned himself so that his back was to Mr. Johnson's house. He did not know if the old man could see, but he wanted to make sure that he was able to fully drench his slut teacher's hair.

Todd squeezed the gun handle like trigger and cold water immediately spewed out of the nozzle hitting Summer's hair. Summer let out a loud squeal as the cold water hit her head and body. Todd concentrated the water flow until Summer's hair was completely wet and hanging down over her head. Todd continued to give his slut teacher a patio bath as he walked around her. As he positioned himself between Summer's legs, Todd, using his slipper covered feet to spread Summer's legs. Todd could see Summer's pink rectum winking at him as well as her enlarged pussy lips that were revealing the ring piercings in each one.

Todd aimed the hose at the teacher's ass and began shooting the cold water stream up and down Summer's ass crack, up along her spinal column and then back down to her ass hole. Todd widened the spray on the nozzle so that he could give Summer's body a nice, but cold misting shower.

To finish off his slut, Todd released her from the handcuffs and told her to stand in the middle of the patio with her legs spread wide apart, bent at the waist and hands placed behind her head. In this position, having his slut's ass facing the neighbor's house, Todd could give her pussy a better spray to make sure that his slut was indeed clean from the night before.

Shivering, Summer remained bent at the waist as she heard her young master pull the hose back across the patio. Once he turned the water off, the hose automatically shrunk in size as was advertised on TV. Todd then said to his slut, "Get down on your hands and knees slut."

Summer quickly got down on her hands and knees. Todd then reattached the white collar to the rhinestone collar. Todd gave the leash a hard tug and he headed for the French doors leading into the kitchen. Summer followed along on her hands and knees trying hard to move with her weight distributed on her toes and not her knees. As they reached the French doors, Todd released the leash and motioned for Summer to follow him into the kitchen.

Summer made her way into the kitchen still on her knees. Todd had sat down at the kitchen table, opened James' robe and had begun to stroke his cock. Summer watched as the cock became fully erect in almost no time.

"Ok slut. You know what to do. Take care of this morning woody and then we will go up and talk to your hubby on SKYPE," Todd said.

"Master T I want to suck your cock, but please let me talk to my husband alone today," Summer pleaded.

Summer watched as Todd continued to stroke his cock and by him not answering she knew that she had no choice as her humiliation as well as submission was complete.

Summer crawled the remaining few feet and positioned herself between her young master's legs. Todd pushed his cock downward so that the slit of his cock faced directly at his slut teacher. Summer moved forward, opened her mouth and took the head of her young master into her mouth.

Todd felt the wet hair of his slut teacher as it fell across his legs. He stiffened just a little, but allowed the warmth of the teacher's mouth gain his cock's full attention. Summer quickly got into a rhythm as she tried to make her young master happy but also was attempting to finish of the young man's cock quickly so that she would have time to rush upstairs, freshen up, put clothes on and be ready for her husband's SKYPE ding in just a few minutes.

Todd was in no hurry at cum at the moment, but the morning had been erotic and his teacher slut was becoming more and more submissive understanding her position. Todd knew that his slut teacher still had some misgivings and at times had been unwilling to fully submit. He knew that she was not fully converted to his submissive slut, but he knew it would not be much longer. She was going to have another training session with Bill Fraser and his friends, but that would be in a couple of weeks. But today, his slut was going to receive the permanent markings that indicated her servitude and a constant reminder of what she was as well as who she served.

Todd allowed himself to relax and enjoy the blow job he was receiving from his English teacher. She had learned quite well in the short time that she had been submitting to him. Todd could hear Summer's slurping as well as her low murmurs of desire as her body reacted to not only serving, but also enjoying the pleasure of taking her master's cock into her mouth.

Todd grabbed the sides of his slut teacher's head and began to fuck her up and down his shaft. Summer's hands were positioned on either side of Todd's cock, but she was not allowed to touch his cock with them. She knew from prior experience, she was to make him cum with only her mouth, tongue and lips. Todd was forcibly raising Summer up and down his cock. He knew that there were only a couple of minutes left before his slut teacher would be talking via SKYPE to her out of the country husband. It was Todd's intention to mark his slut teacher with his cum on her face, neck and breasts.