Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was not sure if the slut teacher needed it, but she went about removing the hair stubble from the crack of her ass right down to the edge of the butt plug. Sarah pulled the plug slightly out of the teacher's ass and she giggled at the puckered asshole. Sarah carefully edged around the butt plug base and made sure that the teacher's crack was free from stubble. Next she nudged the teacher up onto the table and caused her to turn over on to her back against the sterile drape on the table. Sarah quickly washed the teacher's whole abdominal region making sure to clean right down to the sheath that covered her clit. Next Sarah applied shaving cream that she had used on Summer during her first visit to quickly scrape away any stubble from the pubic mound as well as the teacher's labia. Sarah was pleased to find that the teacher kept the area closely shaved so there was no wasted time.

Satisfied that the teacher was cleaned and adequately prepped, Sarah rolled Summer back onto her stomach. Summer moaned slightly but did not resist. Sarah positioned Summer so that her knees were supported by a leather covered platform so that she would be bent at the waist, but her legs would not be a hindrance to Marcos when he began to design and draw the intricate Flying Eagle on the teacher's lower back. Sarah noted the thin line that was left from the many tanning sessions the teacher had had since her first visit. Sarah pulled the arm supports from under the table and then secured each of Summer's arms to the long paddle like supports. Next Sarah pulled the leather straps from the sides of the table and quickly fastened each of Summer's legs to the table. The last strap was spread across the teacher's upper torso that would keep Summer tightly bound to the table. Sarah pulled a trey table over beside Summer's right side and arranged the ink gun, black ink canisters and the gauze that would be utilized during the eagle tattoo.

Sarah made sure once again that Summer was tightly bound to the table. Once satisfied, Sarah then woke the teacher from her drug induced slumber. It was difficult to get Summer to wake up, but once she saw that her eyes were fully open, Sarah watched as the teacher realized her current predicament. Sarah watched as Summer struggled against the bindings, but it was impossible for her to move anything but her head. Summer's eyes fell on the tray containing the ink gun and she screamed, "Let me out of here. You are not going to give me a tattoo."

Sarah had waited patiently for this response and she quickly struck the teacher's upper legs and lower ass with the black leather paddle that had been used on her in visit to Bill Fraser's adult store and theater. Summer screamed at the sudden attack on her ass begging for Sarah to stop. After Sarah had applied five licks on the bound teacher's ass, she asked, "Slut are you going to cooperate and do as you are told?"

Sarah reinforced her question with five more lashes with the leather paddle. The last lash was met with, "Yes I will cooperate."

"Good. Then you deserve a reward slut," Sarah said.

Sarah reached into her back pocket of her skirt and retrieved the remote control for the black vibrating egg that was buried in the teacher's very wet pussy. Sarah set the dial to the mid-range 5 and quickly left the room.

Summer felt the egg in her pussy jump to life and she tried to resist its vibrations deep inside her pussy. But, Summer was now programmed to react to its intensity and how it made her feel to have an orgasm. Unfortunately, the setting that Sarah had set the egg to was not forceful enough to bring her to orgasm, but it certainly was giving her body a charge.

As Summer's body once again reacted to the impact that the egg was having on her, she was brought back to the present by the door to the room opening. As she looked to her left, she watched as Marcos, Sarah and her young master entered the room. She noted with some fear the look on her young master's face. She was strapped to the table, could not move and now was going to receive a tattoo that she did not want.

"Slut you are about to receive a specially designed tattoo that will both serve to show that you are my slut and that you have great school spirit," said her young master. "Marcos will utilize an example design of our school's mascot and give you the slut stamp that you so richly deserve. The design will both signify your complete submission to me as well as your dedication to the school. Unfortunately we do not have enough time today for Marcos to complete the tattoo, so a second and possibly a third visit will be required."

With that, Marcos went to work. First Marcos overlaid the design he had made from the picture that Todd had provided. The outline was quite intricate and Marcos felt like it would be a couple of hours to complete just the black ink portion of the tattoo. Marcos knew that his hands would need a break after two hours of work and he saw the pink butt plug protruding from the teacher's ass. He knew that his cock would fit nicely in the slut teacher's ass as partial payment for his work.

Summer was once again startled when she felt Marcos' gloved hands on her back. She heard the ink gun come to life and she would now be changed forever. Summer had seen tattoos, but never had an interest in having one. She did not think she could stand the pain of needles and she was right. Though he was being careful, Marcos knew that Summer would either feel light scratching like that of a cat or a more intense stinging like little bee stings. It was apparent to him that it was the stings that the teacher was feeling. So, to get her mind off of the stinging, Marcos turned up the intensity of the egg and watched as Summer's ass cheeks reacted involuntarily to the increased stimulation. Marcos reached between the teacher's legs, found the opening to her pussy and then wormed his fingers up the slit until they found Summer's erect clit. Marcos knew he needed to keep the clit erect so that piercing the area would be easier, but causing her more pleasure before the pain of the clit piercing was just one of the benefits of the job.

For the next two hours, Summer reacted to the increased piercing actions of the tattoo gun as well as to the intermittent vibrations of the egg. Every now and then, Marcos would pull or twist the base of the pink butt plug to further enhance the pleasure/pain event for the teacher. Summer was becoming more turned on and Marcos figured that it was the combination of the pain as well as pleasure that was causing the slut teacher to grow ever closer to the orgasm that she would be denied until her pelvic area above her pussy had been appropriately tattooed with the upside down red rose and green stem. It had been Marcos' idea to hover the petals of the rose just above the clit of the teacher and then trail the stem of the rose outwards towards her right leg so that it extended beyond any type of panty or swimsuit bottom that she might ever wear.

As Marcos lightly patted the entire screaming eagle tattoo region of the teacher's back, he pictured having Summer spread before him in the future as he filled in the empty spaces of the eagle with the school's red and blue colors. Marcos believed that the final product would quite colorful and would provide many opportunities for the teacher to show off her school spirit, though Marcos knew that that was not the reason that Todd had required for the tattoo positioning.

Marcos noted that the thin tanning line bisected the middle of the eagle's body with the tips of the wings connected to the hip of the teacher as well as the tan line. The lower portion of the eagle, including the tail feathers, would be below the waist band of any panties, thongs, skirts or shorts that the teacher would ever wear. It would give the appearance that the eagle was taking flight right out of the teacher's ass. Marcos knew that with the addition of the red and blue coloring, any attempt by the teacher to have the tattoo removed at some later date would prove too painful to even entertain such thoughts. Marcos smiled knowing that his art work would enhance the body of this high school English teacher for the rest of her life.

Once satisfied that he had stopped the bleeding, Marcos applied an antiseptic ointment to the tattoo area. He saw that the area was reddened by all of his needle's piercings, but he knew that this would disappear in about a week. It would be painful for about two weeks with the pain reducing each day. Marcos had told Todd that the teacher would not be able to wear any clothing for at least a week where a waist band would cross the tattoo. This meant that the teacher could not wear panties, skirts or garter belts for at least a week.

Summer continued to feel the pain from the tattoo needles even after Marcos had finished his work on the screaming eagle. She had been able to suffer the pain by concentrating on the pleasure that the egg was giving her as her body reacted to the pain inflicted by the artist. Summer was confused by the co-existing stimulations and found that her body was reacting both to the pain as well as the vibrations of the egg as each was giving her sexual stimulation. Her mind was still affected by the elixir drinks that had been pumped into her all day. She had just finished another bottle of water and she was feeling the urge to pee, but in her current bound position, there was no way should could relieve herself. So, the need to pee was added to the stimulations to her body.

"Summer, are you ok," Marcos asked.

"I am ok, but I cannot believe that you did this to me without my permission," Summer screamed.

"Well slut, before you start making accusations like that, you should make sure you are correct," Marcos countered.

"Sarah, bring over this slut's folder would you," Marcos said to the assistant.

Out of the corner of her eye, Summer watched as Sarah bent over at the waist as she opened a file cabinet drawer. Summer watched as the hem of Sarah's skirt inched higher and higher until she saw the exposed pussy lips of the artist's assistant. Summer also saw a tattoo on each of Sarah's ass cheeks. It looked like the initials of that golfer, but Summer could not place his name. But these initials were an M and a T, now the T and W of the golfer.

Summer watched as Sarah retrieved a folder and stood back up. Summer noted with much interest how the hem of the skirt stayed above Sarah's ass cheeks as she walked back to join Marcos. Marcos took the folder, opened it and then withdrew a page. Sarah then took the paper and held it in front of Summer for her to review. "Slut, is that your signature," Marcos asked.

Summer studied the paper and saw a spot on signature at the bottom of the page that was hers. Summer did not remember signing any documents before this visit. "When did I sign this document," Summer asked.

"You signed that document the first time you visited me when I pierced those beautiful nipples and pussy lips," Marcos said with a smile.

"Do you know what that document gives me slut? It allows me to pierce any part of your body and tattoo any design or location without consequences from you because of a change of heart. This is a protection document that all tattoo/piercing salons have executed by all customers just in case there is an issue."

"Just the same, I do not think I signed the document," Summer replied.

"Well in your case miss high and mighty English teacher, we videotaped your signature session and how I described what you are signing," Marcos replied.

At that moment, the TV screen directly across the room from Summer jumped to life. There in color was Summer signing several sheets of paper in front of the camera with Marcos close by describing what she was signing. Summer did not remember anything about her first visit as she had been under so much stress from being discovered by her high school student and then being forced to perform awful submissive acts. But, there she was in video and in written form having agreed to allow the artist the explicit ability to pierce any area of her body and apply tattoo ink as well. So once again, Summer's body and mind were subjected to submission to another man.

Summer felt the pink butt plug in her ass start to move once again. She assumed it was Marcos manipulating the plug while the egg continued to vibrate. Summer felt the plug moving and then realized that it was being taken out of her ass.

However, in a brief moment, the pink plug was replaced by the eight inches of hard cock that had used Summer on her first visit. Marcos, did not waste time slowly inserting his cock. He was on a tight schedule and this was his lone opportunity to relieve himself utilizing the tight hole of the slut teacher. Fortunately, the butt plug had loosened the sphincter muscles of the teacher and Marcos was able to fully bury his cock into the Summer's ass.

Marcos began to rhythmically fuck his cock in and out of the teacher's ass. Sarah stood at the head of the table and watched as Marcos took advantage of the positioning of the teacher and her bound circumstances. Summer began to grunt in concert with the cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her ass. Sarah began to run her hands through the teacher's recently cut and highlighted hair. What Sarah was really doing was to pull the hair up into a ponytail so that it would be easier for Marcos to tattoo the teacher's neck with the same design as he had on her ass cheeks at the direction of her young master Todd.

Marcos continued to pound away at the teacher's ass as he watched Sarah prepare Summer for the next tattoo. After Sarah had bunched the teacher's hair up into a ponytail, she pushed Summer's head down into the head support and then stretched a leather binding strap across the back of the teacher's head, but below the ponytail. This effectively pulled the hair up and away from the area of the neck where Marcos would tattoo the teacher's young master's designation in red and black. The tattoo would be in the middle of the teacher's neck and would be covered by her hair unless she were forced to pull her hair up in a bun or ponytail. It would also be visible while she gave blow jobs Marcos thought.

Marcos was rushing towards his orgasm and began to pull his cock almost all the way out and then plunge it back deeply into the teacher's ass. He fumbled with the remote control and turned it to the highest setting. As his cock shot its hot jism deep into the bowels of the teacher, the vibrating egg was doing its job bringing Summer closer and closer to orgasm. The anal stimulation of Marcos' cock, the soft touch of Sarah's hands, the submissive position of her body and the tattooing session were all leading Summer to the orgasm that she so richly desired. And then it was stopped.

Marcos pulled his cock out of the teacher's ass, turned the vibrating egg off, pushed the pink butt plug back into Summer's ass and then put his cock away as he zipped his pants. Marcos watched as some of his recently deposited cum was oozing out of the slut teacher's ass in spite of the fact that he had reinserted the pink butt plug.

Summer realized that Sarah's soft manipulations had only been a ruse as she felt the leather strap pressed against the back of her head. Her face was pushed tight against the face support of the table and there was no way she could move. To make matters worse, Sarah had just watched as Marcos had fucked her ass and offered no help.

Marcos put on another set of sterile gloves, grabbed the tattoo gun and began working on Summer's neck tattoo. Summer immediately reacted and tried to struggle. But all the teacher could do was to shout, "What are you doing?"

"Well slut, I am giving you the mark of your master so that there is no doubt who owns and controls you. You noticed Sarah's ass didn't you. Well you get the same thing, but on your neck," Marcos said.

"Please I will do anything you want, but do not place another tattoo on me especially on my neck," begged the teacher.

"Well that is not my call slut. Your master said put it there, you agreed to the tattoos and I am going to complete my task," Marcos replied.

"Now shut up and let me concentrate."

Summer felt the familiar sting of the tattoo gun, but this one seemed to be a bit more biting. The area being tattooed was full of nerves, close to the vertebrae and muscles. Summer concentrated on the pain and tried to relax. She noted that each time she breathed, Marcos paused. She felt like he was being compassionate, but also committed to the completion of his task.

In short order, Marcos had completed the MT design with the T rising from the middle of the M in sort of a reverse design of the golfer's design. The lettering was only one and a half inches, but clearly visible when on display. Marcos rubbed the remaining blood from the tattoo area, applied the antiseptic ointment and then took his gloves off.

"Ok slut, I bet you need to go to the bathroom. Sarah will unfasten you from the table and escort you to the bathroom. Unfortunately, there is not one in this room, so you will be lead down the hall way," Marcos advised.

Once unfastened, Summer wobbly stood and allowed her muscles to once again relax. She had been tense for almost three hours, her back as well as her neck hurt, but she had to pee really badly. Sarah grabbed her by the arm and guided Summer towards the door. "Wait, I need something to wear so that no one can see me," Summer said.

"There is no one here but Marcos, Todd and me today, so don't worry about being seen as we all have seen you in your submissiveness," was Sarah's retort.

Sarah opened the door and escorted the still dazed teacher. Summer still unknowingly felt the effects of all the drinks that she had been given that were all spiked with Todd's elixir. Summer was about to have another to help reduce any remaining inhibitions when they returned to have her pussy tattooed, her breasts adorned with butterflies, her clit hood pierced, her belly button pierced and rings inserted in her ear. Summer's afternoon would continue to be filled with humiliation, degradation, submission and body transformation. Sarah knew that the most painful tattoo was yet to cum as the rose coloring and stem coloring would be painful as well as time consuming.

Summer went into the ladies restroom and quickly locked the door. She was clad only in her shelf bra, which she found to be quite interersting. She could not take the suspense any longer and turned her back to the door and looked at herself in the full length mirror. What she saw made her begin to cry uncontrollable. On her lower back she saw the black outline design of the school mascot the Screaming Eagle. It had no color, but it was huge. The wingspan of the eagle covered the majority of her lower back and Summer could see the white tan line left by her tanning thong dissect the midsection of the eagle. Summer noted that the lower half of the eagle and its tail feathers fell below the tan line.

Next, Summer utilized the mirror over the sink and she could see the tattoo on her neck through the use of the two mirrors. Again, she wailed over being permanently marked with the tattoos. She could not believe that she had been subjected to such body modifications and there was no way you could call it art. She did not believe that she would ever be able to show herself in public because of the markings. Even though the neck tattoo was near her scalp line, it could easily be seen if she moved her head the wrong way or if she ever put her hair up in a ponytail or dressed elegantly for her husband by putting her hair up in a tight bun for the formal occasions in which they participated. She sat down on the commode, emptied her bladder and just sat there reviewing her fate.

The SKYPE chat with James had been bad enough having to show him her nipple piercings and then being made to describe the process for the pussy lip piercings. Now she was going to have to explain two tattoos on her back at some point and she just knew he would never understand such disgusting markings on her body.