Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd pushed Summer away from his lap and cock as he began to stroke his cock. He was pointing it directly at Summer's face and he knew he was only moments away from an orgasm, which would not be the only one for today. Todd stood up and pushed Summer's forehead so that she was looking up at him as he stroked his cock. He pushed her further backwards so that she was pressed back against her heels.

"Grab your tits and pull on your nipples slut," Todd ordered.

Summer's hands went immediately up to her pierced nipples and she began to twist as well as pull them as she had been instructed. In this position, Summer could see the first drops of precum forming at the slit of her young master's cock. She looked up into his eyes and she saw them staring back at her. At that moment, Todd's cock erupted in orgasm and his cum first splashed onto Summer's neck as well as her chest. Then the next drops of cum made their way down into her cleavage between her pierced breasts. Todd's next eruption of cum found its way onto the right breast and then the left breast of his slut teacher. Summer's fingers still continued to pull her nipples as she squeezed them. The pulling and twisting of her nipples was turning her on even more after having the hot cum of her young master spewed onto her. Todd leaned forward and then wiped the last bit of cum from the end of his cock onto his slut's forehead.

"Okay slut. It is 9:59 AM. We have to rush upstairs and make sure we catch your husband's call," Todd said.

With that, Todd moved from in front of the slut teacher and made his way down the hallway to the stairs. "Come on slut. You do not want to be late," Todd called sarcastically from the first step.

Summer raised up, hurried down the hallway and caught up with her young master. "Master please let me clean up. I cannot let my husband see me without any clothes on with your cum dripping off of my neck and breasts," Summer pleaded.

"Come on slut. Get your ass up here and take his call. We will be brief today as you will tell him that you have an early session at the tanning salon," Todd ordered.

When Summer reached the bedroom, she saw that Todd had placed a chair off at an angle from her laptop. It would be evident to James that she had moved the desk around slightly, but he probably would not notice. Summer also saw that Todd had a note pad as well as a black sharpie.

As Summer approached the desk, she once again pleaded, "Master T, please don't make me chat with my husband like this. I have never done anything like that via skype and I am not sure how he will react."

"Spread my cum all over your nipples slut to make them stick out even more. You can take of your collar if you like," was Todd's only response.

"I will be sitting here listening to your conversation with your husband. I will give you directions as you chat," Todd continued.

All Summer could say was, "Yes Master T," as she took the collar off thankfully.

Summer sat down in front of the lap top and saw that her young master was directly in her line of sight. She figured that James would not notice her eye movements as she read whatever instructions her young master had in mind for her.

Summer quickly took her fingers and scraped off as much of her young master's cum from her neck and forehead as she could. She used her fingers to spread her young master's cum onto her pierced nipples. Summer felt them hardening both from her touch, the piercings as well as the lewd act she was performing in anticipation of her SKYPE call with James. Summer had successfully scraped the visible cum drops from her face, but she could feel streaks of her young master's cum drying. Summer hoped that the drying cum did not leave visible trails on her forehead. She knew that the images would be somewhat blurry, but if James focused on her neck Summer was sure he would be able to make out traces of cum tracks.

Summer felt her body reacting to her touch and the fact that she was being forced to submit to her young master right there in the bedroom she shared with her husband. But, now, she was being forced to share the bedroom with her high school senior master. Summer noticed immediately that her nipples had once again hardened to their full extension. And, the caked on cum from her master only served to keep them erect.

Right then she heard the sound of her black vibrating egg rolling across the desk. Without even waiting on instructions, Summer picked up the egg, spread her legs and she pushed the egg deep into her already flowing pussy. The moment that she took her fingers away from her pussy, Summer felt the egg jump to life. Fortunately, the egg was only set to a low level, which only served to tease her as it massaged the deep inner walls of her pussy.

Summer watched her young master for his reaction to her submission. All she saw were his intense eyes and she knew that he had thoughts that he was not sharing with her. Summer knew that any minute her laptop would reveal the SKYPE conversation with her husband was about to begin. She did not know how she was going to be able to both hide her piercings, but also the fact that she was being manipulated by her young master as she talked.

Todd got up from his chair and walked around the desk to stand behind his teacher slut. He then ordered Summer to stand and bend over the desk. Summer leaned forward, placed the palm of her hands on either side of her laptop and then lowered her body so that her head was resting on the keyboard of the laptop. Summer felt her ass cheeks being spread and then the tip of what she knew was her pink butt plug being inserted into her ass.

As Todd easily slid the tip of the pink butt plug into the waiting teacher's ass, he was pleased to hear the chime indicating that her husband was on the line waiting to chat with his wife. Todd smiled to himself knowing that his slut teacher's husband was about to find out that she had been pierced and that she was fully nude waiting on the chat.

"Oh my God, Master T, that is James calling," Summer said.

"Listen slut. Open up a window on your screen in your messenger so that I can give you descriptions while you chat. Your husband will not see them, but I will know you are reading my instructions," was Todd's sharp reply.

Summer hesitated only slightly as tried to open the messenger app without first answering the SKYPE notification. Summer figured to let James chime several times so that she would get the app opened and settled into her chair.

As Summer's ass pressed into the office chair of her desk, she felt the butt plug pressing deeper inside her ass. The black egg also jumped to life furthering her already heightened arousal.

As she set the app to silent chatting, she saw a picture of her with Marcos' cock buried deep into her pussy after having been pierced by him in both of her pussy lips as well as her nipples. Now, she would be showing at least her nipple piercings to her unsuspecting husband. "If you don't do as instructed that is the picture that will appear on your husband's computer screen."

On the fourth SKYPE chime, Summer clicked on the answer link and her screen was filled with her loving husband's face. "Hi honey, I hope you are ok. What took you so long to get to the computer," he asked.

"I was in the bathroom and could not get to the computer fast enough I guess. I am doing good, how are you honey," Summer replied.

Todd watched for five minutes as his slut teacher and her unsuspecting husband chatted about his job, her work, the twins and his return in early November. She let him know, which, was a surprise to Todd, that both of the boys were coming home this weekend for homecoming. And, that she was scheduled to be one of the Chaperones for the dance.

That opened the door for her husband to talk about all of the poor boys that had the hots for their English teacher. James quizzed her on what she thought about when she gave her lectures and if she caught the boys gazing at her. Summer tried to cover up her feelings as she remembered how her pussy felt as she was made to stand or sit in front of the class with the vibrating egg buried deep inside her. Or, how she was made to cross and re-cross her legs at the direction of her young master.

James asked his wife why she was not wearing any clothes this morning. Summer reminded him that she had just come from the bathroom. He asked, "Are you totally naked?"

Now Summer was getting concerned. She knew from previous calls that James sometimes was turned on to see her and they had had phone/SKYPE sex in the past. On her screen, she saw the first message from her master, "Show him your nipple piercings slut."

"I have a surprise for you James," Summer coyly said as she leaned back in her chair and pulled the lid of the laptop downwards so the camera would follow her downward.

"Oh my God Summer. What did you do to your beautiful nipples," came James' reply.

"Well honey, I was lonely and missing you so I had been thinking about doing something a little different. I was in a meeting with one of our student teachers and I noticed that her nipple was pierced. After the meeting I asked her about it. It took me three weeks just to get up the nerve to go to the salon and then an hour in the parking lot before I went in."

Did it hurt Summer?

"Well, it hurt a little, but to be honest, it was more embarrassing than anything as no other man has ever seen me like that."

"What do you mean by that honey?"

"Well I had to take my blouse and bra off. Then the artist placed clamps on each of my nipples to make them stand up. He moved between my legs and rested his knee against me."

"What happened next honey," James asked anxiously.

Todd was enjoying the conversation. He was hearing how his slut's husband was getting turned on as she told him about her piercing and Todd knew that her pussy was getting wetter because he was adjusting the speed of the vibrating egg up and down to keep his slut teacher on edge.

Summer continued, "Well honey he took the clamp off of my right nipple, rubbed some alcohol on my nipple which made it stand even more erect. Then while I watched, he inserted a needle straight through my nipple, which was closely followed by the bar bell piercing you see. He repeated the same procedure on my left nipple. It bled a little bit, but it was just sorer than anything."

"Wow honey, that is a huge turn on for me," James allowed.

"Are you going back for more piercings or maybe that tattoo we have talked about," James asked.

At that moment, the egg in her pussy jumped to full speed and Summer let out a very noticeable moan. On the screen in front of her she saw, "Slide your hand down between your legs and rub my clit slut!"

Without any hesitation, Summer slowly lowered her hand down to her very erect clit. She began to circle her erection and she felt how wet she was. She slid forward just a little and began to rub herself in earnest. Summer felt the egg vibrating in her special place and she began to slowly, almost imperceptibly grind against the pink butt plug buried in her ass. Her eyes met those of her husband's as he watched her from Asia. Looking past the small lap top screen, Summer saw the eyes of her young master as she endeavored to please him while hopefully not being discovered by her husband of being a slut to her young master.

James was watching from his office in Asia, though it was very late. Unbeknownst to Summer, James had pulled out his cock and was stroking it under his desk. There was a knock at his door and he suddenly realized that the time had come for him to go out with his staff to "share" the pain as they put it. In Asia, no one leaves another if that person is working on a project. They share his pain and then go out for late night dinner and drinks, which often led to the Room Salons where you could find a girl to do for you what you need.

James watched intently for a few more minutes as he drew closer to an orgasm, but regrettably, the inevitable second knock came. "Summer, you bad girl, I have to go. It is the night with the boys here. Enjoy yourself and I will chat with you later this week."

Then he was gone. Summer continued to play with her clit under the watchful eyes of her young master. He was pleased that she had followed his instructions and not paid the least bit of attention to her husband.

"Ok, slut, cum for your master," Todd said.

Immediately, Summers hand became almost a blur as she rubbed her clit, squeezed her nipple and ground her ass down into the chair attempting to drive the pink butt plug deeper into her ass. Her explosion surprised even Todd as she flooded her fingers and her juices quickly made a huge wet spot on the fabric of her desk chair.

"Ok, slut it is time to begin our day," Todd stated.

"Go into the bathroom and give yourself two enemas. I have laid the bottles on the floor for you. Make sure you count to 500 before you empty your ass. After you are clean, style your hair and fix your make-up as required."

Mindlessly, Summer made her way from the computer table to the bathroom. There on the floor, as her young master said, were two small or personal enemas. Summer pulled the butt plug out of her ass and removed the vibrating egg. She noticed her juices dripping from the egg, but she was disgusted by the ass juices stuck to the butt plug. Summer threw the butt plug into James' sink, got down on all fours and inserted the first enema. After the first one had been forced into her stretched ass, Summer grabbed the second plastic bottle and stuck the short plastic tube into her ass squeezing the bottle forcing the second supply of liquid into her gapping ass.

Summer could feel the liquid begin to work right away. Because her ass hole had been stretched by her pink plug, she was having to really concentrate on keeping it closed. Summer rested her head on her hands as they pressed against the tile floor. Summer began the slow, methodical count that she had done several times recently at her young master's instructions.

As she reached 200, her stomach began to cramp. Summer did not know if she would be able to make it to the required 500. When she reached 400, Summer felt her stomach begin to rumble and her ass hole slowly opening. She reached behind and pressed her fingers against her ass hole and pressed firmly against it hoping to stem the inevitable tide from her bowels. She always found this act so degrading, but had to admit that it was comforting to know that she was clean inside when she was forced to insert her pink butt plug.

As she reached 500, Summer pressed the palm of her other hand against the floor of the bathroom and raised up slowly onto her knees. She then was able to pull herself up using James' countertop. She steadied herself and then almost sprinted into the commode area. She slammed the door shut and just barely positioned her ass over the commode when her bowels emptied. Summer lingered a bit longer on the commode contemplating her fate. As she flushed the contents of her bowels, she thought it an appropriate summation of her life now that she was a slave to a high school student with no way out.

Summer quickly warmed a wash cloth, soaped it and washed her ass. Then, Summer quickly styled her now choppy and streaked hair as best she could. She noticed how it was uneven at the ends in a jagged cut with very white highlights through-out. She looked at herself in the mirror and was intrigued by the change in her appearance. No longer the straight laced teacher look, but a younger, more unconventional woman looked back at her. After applying her make-up like the true slut she was, she headed out into her bedroom. There on the bed she found a simple black cotton dress that snapped all the way from the hem to her mid chest. She saw only the black four inch heels with ankle straps and her black tanning thong with a matching black lace shelf bra.

Once dressed, Summer went downstairs to find her young master hoping that her Sunday would not be too demanding as she had papers to grade and a week to prepare for as the school headed into homecoming week. She knew that her seniors would not be very interested in class, so she was devising topics for short stories that she would give all of her students that they could write in class. If they finished before Friday, Summer fully intended to let those students skip her class to have fun and enjoy the homecoming festivities as she did each year.

"Let's go slut," was all she got from her young master.

A compliment would have been nice Summer thought, but alas, her only compliment was when she served and pleased her young master. Remembering previous punishments, Summer pledged to herself to make no waves today no matter what her young master made her do or did to her.

As they screamed out of the subdivision in her convertible, Summer leaned her head back and tried to relax. She felt a bit woozy for some reason, so she continued to take long drinks from the bottle of water her young master had given her. Todd watched as his slut teacher became more and more relaxed. The dress that he had picked out was easily unsnapped and his slut was riding next to him with the dress fully open exposing her beautiful pierced nipples resting above the lace cups of her bra as well as the tiny tanning thong for anyone to see. Todd rested his right hand on the upper thigh of his slut teacher's left leg as he pressed his little finger ever tightly against the thin material of the tanning thong.

It was important to have her completely uninhibited as the tanning session was the precursor to the tattoo experience for his slut. Todd had planned out six hours at Marcos' salon. Todd knew that the screaming eagle would take the longest and had decided that it would be a two session appointment to complete that tattoo, but he wanted the blue butterflies on each of her breasts, the rose on her pelvic bone, the MT designed tattoo on the base of her neck and the additional piercings for her navel as well as her ears to be done today.

As Todd parked the car, he instructed Summer to finish her water. As he watched her turn the bottle up and finish off its contents, Todd felt comfortable that she was on her way to being totally relaxed as well as compliant with the harsh treatment Summer would be receiving in an hour. But first, his teacher slut would be getting her final tan for a week or so. He knew that after a tattoo, one's skin was easily burned by the sun as well as a tanning bed. The ink from the tattoo actually colored the skin below the surface thereby exposing more area for impact from the harsh rays. Todd handed his slut teacher the black vibrating egg, as well as the remote.

"Ok slut, go in and get your tan completed," Todd ordered.

Summer opened the door to the car and almost got out the car before realizing that she was completely exposed with the dress unsnapped. She asked for permission to refasten the dress and was given permission to fasten only four of the snaps. This left the dress open almost to just below her bra and to her mid-thighs. There would be no way for Summer to prevent fully exposing herself while walking, sitting or if a sudden breeze hit the dress in the right spot.

Summer really did not care at this point. She was woozy and her brain was totally relaxed. She carried the vibrating egg in her left hand and the remote control in her right hand. She opened the door with her right hand balancing the remote so that it did not drop to the floor. For this visit, the athletic Sandy as at the front desk. Ordinarily based on previous visits, Summer would have been apprehensive about the visit with Sandy being there, but with her mind and body were totally relaxed from the multiple doses mixed with her water, she was basically operating on auto pilot.