Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer followed Sandy down the hall to room number seven. As Sandy turned to instruct the teacher to strip, she found that Summer's cotton dress was already off and she stood there clad only in her black lace shelf bra and her tiny black tanning thong along with the platform sandals. The dress was draped over Summer's arm and Sandy saw that each of the teacher's hands held the apparatus for her continued manipulation in preparation for the next degrading parts of the teacher's new slave life.

Sandy knew that today she was not allowed to have her way with the poor teacher. She understood that today was all about preparing her for the salon experience. Sandy knew that Marcos would be marking the teacher's body permanently for Todd and that Todd's mentor was helping to mentor his young apprentice on the art of subrogating a willing slave. Sandy knew that in time, she would be allowed to have fun again with the teacher, but today, she was required to help enhance the relaxed experience for the teacher. Todd had recorded a twenty minute recording that was meant to both relax the teacher, but also to keep her on a sexual roller coaster.

Sandy instructed Summer to hang her dress across the back of the chair, slip the bra off and take off the black four inch heels and then back up against the wall so that she could apply the nipple covers to prevent the bar bell piercings from getting too hot. Sandy smiled to herself as she was going to exact just a little pleasure from the drugged teacher.

Summer complied with the instructions from the athletic and toned black salon employee. Sandy could see the faraway look that was the result of the effect that the drugs were having on Summer.

"Slut, give me your remote. Then I want you to spread your legs, pull your slut thong to the side and insert the egg," Sandy instructed the drugged and dazed teacher.

Summer immediately complied with the instructions from the domineering salon employee. Summer quickly pulled the thong to the side, pushed the egg as far into her pussy as she could using two fingers and then waited for further instructions.

Sandy told the teacher to put her hands over her head and to push her cunt forward. Once Summer had complied, Sandy pressed the "on" button of the remote and she knew immediately it had sprung into action as the spread eagle teacher let out a low, but strong moan.

Sandy placed the remote into the front of the teacher's tanning thong so that she could apply the covers to each of Summer's nipples. But first, Sandy wanted to play with those silver dollar sized nipples held erect by the piercings. Sandy grasped each nipple between her thumb and index fingers. She began to pull each nipple outward towards her until they were fully stretched. Then Sandy began to twist each nipple in an outward motion and then in the opposite direction. She saw that this caused an immediate reaction from the teacher as she sucked in air through her nostrils with each twist.

Sandy then took one of the teacher's nipples into her mouth and began to suck it while continuing to twist the other nipple. Sandy rotated her nipple actions for a couple of long minutes as she began to feel the teacher air fuck her cunt outward towards her to keep up with the nipple stimulation.

Sandy then slowly lowered her mouth from the nipples and left a trail of saliva as she lowered herself to her knees in front of the teacher. Using her teeth, Sandy pulled the thin material of the crotch of the teacher's tanning thong to the side and with the stimulation of the egg from deep inside the cunt of the slut continuing to do its erotic work, Sandy began concentrating on the fully erect clit of the teacher. Sandy continued to pull and twist the teacher's pierced nipples even as her lips circled her clit. Sandy began to suck the clit like a mini-cock bringing Summer to the edge of an orgasm several times. The vibrating egg continued to work its magic deep inside the teacher's pussy while the black salon employee manipulated her erogenous zones. Sandy allowed the teacher to finally succumb to her manipulations and Summer collapsed from the force of the orgasm.

Sandy easily scooped up the teacher, laid her in the bed, attached the nipple covers, placed the headphones over her ears and placed the protective goggles over her eyes. Sandy then took the teacher's arms, stretched them above her head and bound them with hard leather straps attaching them through the eyebolt connected to the wall. Once Summer was fully secured, Sandy then lowered the top of the tanning bed. Sandy adjusted the settings on the remote to random with the level setting of eight out of ten and then walked out of the room.

For the next twenty minutes Summer's mind was bombarded with her master's voice giving her instructions and demands of her servitude to him. Todd reiterated his control and the implications of her non-compliance. He walked her through different scenarios of erotic adventures and servitude, while the vibrating egg continued to take Summer on a roller coaster ride of orgasms until the loud machine shut off waking the teacher from her forced slumber.

Sandy quickly unclasped the teacher's arms from the leather straps, pulled off the headphones and removed the protective goggles. Next Sandy removed the nipple covers from the still groggy teacher's nipples. Sandy was amazed at how erect the nipples remained.

Summer began to come around as a result of Sandy's prompting and nudging her to wake up. Sandy was able to get Summer's legs over the side of the bed and then helped her to stand. Summer was still under the influence of the mixtures that Todd had made her drink during the morning. It was Sandy's responsibility to give Summer a quick shot of an energy drink spiked with the same drops of elixir that had been mixed with her water earlier in the day.

As Summer steadied herself against the wall, Sandy handed her the energy drink and told the teacher to drink it like a shot of tequila. Summer responded in her now normal compliant way and poured the sour tasting drink down her throat. Next Sandy had Summer bend over the chair back where her black cotton dress had been draped. Summer did not resist the motion or instruction as she simply complied with the direction.

Sandy pulled the thin strap of the tanning thong to the side, dribbled KY jelly on the crack of the teacher's ass, and slid the end of the pink butt plug up and down the crack to make sure that the tip was adequately lubricated. Without fanfare or warning, Sandy applied sufficient pressure to force the head and then the body of the pink plug deep into the ass of the teacher. Sandy heard a slight intake of air and an even deeper moan as the base of the plug pressed against the crack of the teacher's ass. Sandy then pulled the thin string of the crotch of the tanning thong back into place, assisted the slut teacher in securing her pierced nipples into the shelf bra and helped the teacher refasten the snaps on the cotton dress. Well not all of the snaps as Todd had instructed that only four of the snaps be fastened.

Summer bent over at the waist to slip on her black four inch heels and luckily Sandy was close by to catch her before she fell to the floor. Summer was almost listless as she fumbled with the ankle straps of the heels. Sandy put her right hand in the armpit of the teacher and then guided her out to the convertible where Todd waited.

Sandy opened the door, ushered the listless teacher into her car seat, fastened the seatbelt and then closed the door. Looking directly at Todd, Sandy said, "Man she is wasted. There is no way she is going to be any trouble while you are marking her body. Take pictures for me please Master T."

Todd nodded at the salon clerk and smiled to himself. He had forced Sandy to do many things as repayment for her prior transgressions against him. He was looking forward to more fun with her and his slut teacher. But, today, it was Summer's turn to get marked as his slut.

Todd slid his hand up the teacher's leg and rested his fingers against the crotch of the black tanning thong. Todd felt the dampness of the material and knew that Summer's pussy was completely soaked from the multiple orgasms she had experienced. He also knew that the black egg, though not turned on, was still being squeezed by his slut teacher's pussy as they drove as he could feel her slowly grinding into the passenger seat. Todd also knew that the butt plug was affecting Summer's actions as every time she ground her pussy against the seat to grasp the egg, the butt plug pushed tighter into her ass.

As Todd pulled up to the back entrance to Marcos' salon, he handed Summer another energy drink bottle and told her to drink it again like a shot of tequila. Todd told Summer that it would help her focus. Summer drank the drink and then looked out the windshield of her convertible and noticed where she was. She suddenly became aware of where she was and the last visit to the salon. She remembered the piercings as well as the sex she had had in the salon.

Todd got out of the driver side of the convertible, looked over his right shoulder and said, "Come on slut. I have new things for you!"

Summer hesitated slightly and was left in the car alone. Todd had taken the car keys so she had a decision to make: Run for the bus stop, hail a cab or submit to more humiliation at the hands of her young master as well as the salon owner. The faces of her two sons and her husband danced behind her closed eyes. Could she survive her submission to a high school senior being revealed? Would her husband leave her? Would her children be so shocked by her behavior that they would never speak to her again? Summer began to cry once again because she realized that for the moment she was trapped and there was nothing that she could do.

So, once again, Summer Wayne, the high school senior English teacher, followed her high school student master into the tattoo and piercing salon.

Sarah greeted Todd with a quick kiss on his cheek and then grabbed Summer by the hand and whisked her away down the hall. Todd then went into the office that adjoined the front desk to sit down and talk with Marcos.

Todd and Marcos talked for several minutes going over the areas of the tattoos, the styles, the colors and the length of time it would take. Marcos once again reminded Todd that Summer would be in severe pain for almost a week. She would not be able to wear clothing that would stretch across the tattoos. As an example, Summer would not be able to wear panties for at least a week as the waist band would go directly across the middle of the Screaming Eagle tattoo on her lower back. The rose would be ok covered by panties after a couple of days, but just the same, no panties for a week. The butterfly tattoos on Summer's breasts would not be as problematic because, as Todd had outlined, Summer was only allowed to wear shelf bras so the lace edges of any bra should not scrape across the new ink. The neck tattoo would be painful, but there should be no residual issues.

While Todd was meeting with Marcos, Sarah was getting reacquainted with his slut teacher. Sarah remembered Summer's first visit and how turned on she was as she prepped the teacher's pussy by shaving and then massaging in the special lotion that Marcos had devised. Sarah knew that today Summer's body would go through a transformation from stoic, conservative teacher to a body art specimen. She knew that this was the first of several visits that would be required to finish out the coloring of the tattoos. Sarah's responsibility was to get another dose of the special elixir that Todd had prepared into Summer. The idea was to get her completely compliant so that she did not jump around as the needles did their work. Sarah knew that the whole session was to be one of pain and sexual pleasure. She could not imagine how the teacher was going to be able to take the pain of the tattoos as well as the new piercing of her clit. But, Sarah could not wait to make it all happen.

For her part, Summer felt like she was in a daze. She could hear noise, conversations and commotion all around her, but she could not react to it. She followed Sarah down the hall paying particular attention to the short skirt and how easily it was to see her ass cheeks as the hem of the skirt rose and fell with each step. Sarah was wearing a tube top and Summer could clearly see the tramp stamp peering up over the top of the waist band of the skirt. The tattoo went almost fully across Sarah's back. Summer was led into a large room with a massage table set up in the middle of it. There were tray tables on pedestals around the massage table and there was soft music playing in the back ground.

Sarah handed Summer a cup of freshly brewed tea with sugar, a hint of milk and a dose of Todd's elixir. Sarah talked to Summer asking her about her piercings, how she liked them and if she had grown accustomed to how they kept her on a sexual high all the time. Summer did not completely agree that the piercings kept her on a sexual high, but they seemed to keep her in trouble whenever someone found out she had them.

"Ok, so you know what I am looking for in the tattoos," Todd asked Marcos.

"Yes I understand," replied Marcos. "Do you have a picture of the tattoo you want to put on her back," Marcos asked.

"Yes, here it is," Todd replied as he pulled a picture out of his back pocket.

"That is a nice one, but you want me to spread it further across her back," Marcos asked.

"Yes, I want it stretched across her back of course. You will see the tan line that we talked about. She will be wearing a string bikini while we are on our mission trip to Belize, so I want it to be quite the topic of conversation," Todd replied.

"Well that will be an elaborate tattoo for sure. I will do an outline in black today and then we will set up a follow up visit for me to add the colors that you detailed to me. Red and blue are the school colors along with the black right," Marcos replied.

"Well, I do not really give a shit about the school colors, but those are the colors and I thought that the tattoo in school colors will come in handy down the road as my slut becomes more and more compliant with my directions," replied Todd.

Todd and Marcos continued talking about the tattoo and piercing session. Marcos had been granted permission to constantly keep Summer on orgasmic edge as he inflicted the pain of the tattoos as well as the piercing of her clit, navel and ear. The clit piercing would be quick, but the pain very uncomfortable for the teacher. But, Marcos had designed a piercing that would run the length of the sheath that covered the clit and the end of the piercing would be placed directly over Summer's clit so that whenever she moved, she would be stimulated. It would be tricky positioning the piercing just right, but Marcos had done several before. Marcos knew he could please Todd and give Summer a constant reminder of being a slut as well as being turned on all the time.

Sarah watched as Summer finished her special tea. It was apparent to her that Summer had already consumed additional mixtures as her eyes were dilated and had a pretty distant or detached appearance. It was Sarah's job to clean the areas on Summer's body where the piercings as well as the tattoos would be placed. That meant stripping Summer down to her only having a bra on as Marcos needed to design the butterfly tattoos on her breasts so that when she wore a shelf bra, the tattoos would not be covered. The idea would be that each butterfly would be situated near the top of her cleavage on each breast. Todd wanted the butterflies to be visible but not obvious as he wanted her to always be self-conscious of them and knowing that they would always create inquisitive looks from anyone who got a quick glimpse of them.

"Ok Summer, we have to get you ready for your session. We are going to get you prepared for some things that your master has ordered for you," Sarah said to the dazed teacher.

"Stand up Summer and unsnap your dress. Once you do that you will take off your panties as well as your heels. Be quick about it."

Sarah stood there with her arms draped across her chest staring at the teacher to reaffirm the instructions. Summer rose unsteadily to her feet using the arms of the chair to support her. Once standing, Summer looking at the Sarah and noticing her tattoos asked, "Sarah, why do I have to take off my dress and panties?"

"Because your master says for you to do it, NOW," Sarah said quite firmly.

Summer knew that she should protest, but combined with the liquids she had been drinking, the pink butt plug in her ass and the black vibrating egg, though dormant, was keeping her sexually alert. As the last fastener was unsnapped, Summer shrugged her shoulders and the simple cotton dress fell to the floor around her feet. Summer tried to bend over to unfasten the ankle strap of her heel, but she was too unsteady to do that. She looked pleadingly at Sarah, but she got no looks of sympathy from the red head. Summer then placed her right foot onto the seat of the chair and she was able to undo the straps and take the heel off. She repeated this action to remove the left heel.

Summer now stood before the tattoo artist's assistant clad only in her tanning thong and matching black lace shelf bra. The teacher's nipples were standing at full attention from the gold bar bell piercings, the cold air of the salon and the sexual excitement she was being subjected to by the combination of instruments of pleasure occupying two of her holes of her body. Summer swayed unsteadily before Sarah. Sarah simply held out her hand and motioned towards the slut teacher indicating for her to take the panties off.

Summer hooked her thumbs in the side straps of the black tanning thong and lowered the thong over her hips. The thong joined the dress at her feet. "Hand me the thong slut," were Sarah's next words.

Summer bent over at the waist and almost fell forward thankfully catching herself on the arm of the chair. She picked up her thong and handed it to the salon assistant. Sarah took the thong, raised it to her mouth and overtly licked the teacher's juices from the thin strip of material of the thong. "Summer, you are so wet. Are you excited about what we are going to be doing to you today," Sarah asked.

"What are you doing to me today Sarah," Summer asked.

"Well today we are going to give you some very pretty things that will indicate your continued transition from the loving wife, mother and stern teacher to the true slut you are," replied Sarah.

"What does that mean," replied the dazed teacher.

"You will just have to wait and enjoy," replied Sarah.

Sarah then guided Summer over to the table in the middle of the room. As Summer approached it, Sarah easily turned her around so that she could force her down onto her stomach as Sarah needed to wash and sterilize the lower back region of the teacher. Once Sarah was satisfied with Summer's position, Sarah pulled the towel from the cart containing the supplies needed to ensure that Summer's back, pubic area, clitoris and belly button would be as sterile as was possible. She noted with some skepticism that there was no pain deadening items on the tray. That was out of the ordinary for Marcos as he always wanted the pain to be masked as much as was possible.

Sarah went about scrubbing the lower back area of the drugged teacher. Sarah noted that Summer's breathing had settled into a very rhythmic motion and sound. She had gone into a relaxed sleep as had been anticipated by Marcos. Summer had even started lightly snoring, but she did react to Sarah's manipulations of her skin as her hands washed over the teacher's lower back as well as down the crack of her ass. Sarah continued to manipulate the pink butt plug by slightly tweaking the based as she was the teacher's ass.