All Comments on 'Summer's Journey Into Submission'

by Summer_Lopez90

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes, this really happened

I will confirm that every detail Summer just shared with you is real. She is a fine submissive who for months had been dreaming of taking her bdsm fantasies from her mind into real life. It was an honor to make that happen. The first time we met was in the lobby of the hotel an we immediately went to my room with no fanfare. I was very proud of her for trusting me as I gave her an evening that changed her life. We have already begun discussing a sequel. I will have her post another story after that encounter happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
blech

1. should be in loving wives. yes, it's about a "D/s" encounter, but the fact that she's cheating on her husband and endangering a family that includes two small children means IMHO, that it doesn't belong here.

2. Summer, try exploring this part of yourself with your husband. If you could find the time and energy to go meet a stranger in a hotel, you could put the time and energy into your marriage. A babysitter and some cleaning help to give you some breathing room are going to be a lot less expensive than a divorce.

3. It was very formulaic and boring to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonymous

If you are going to be so judgmental about how someone should live their life at least have the courage to use your name when you tear them apart. Posting anonymous negative feedback is cowardly.

I enjoyed the story and will not presume to tell anybody how to live.

mattswifemattswifealmost 12 years ago
Don't be anonymous?

That's funny. An anonymous poster telling someone else not to be anonymous.

I didn't think the other poster was ripping anybody apart, just stating some facts and offering advice.

I'd be willing to bet that "Master Tappy" has an agreement with his wife that he can do what he wants as long as he doesn't get his dick wet. Summer doesn't seem to have any such agreement. She's risking everything while her "master" is risking nothing. And if you don't want criticism of your choices, don't trot your personal life out here for everyone to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I disagree Mattswife. Blech was entirely negative and telling Summer and by extension me that we were bad people with only a single story to judge her on. I have significantly more published but still I don't think you should make a judgement on my character based on a series of stories. Everyone here is reading and writing to enjoy themselves. For some of us it turns into more.

I welcome constructive criticism and feedback on my stories but I hate when anonymous people just say "it sucks." My last story (written for a very narrow audience which I acknowledged in the opening paragraph) received negative comments and low votes from people who admitted they had bot read the story.

MotorcycleLoverMotorcycleLoveralmost 12 years ago
Stop judgeing and just enjoy.

Why would anyone just post to rip someone apart ? I happen to know Summer {irl} she is a truely wonderful person that just happens to be in a situation that may not be the best, but she is trying to make it work. Everyone has a need to feel desired and loved and be intimate with. I myself know exactly what she is going through. You don't have the right to dump on someone unless you have walked in their shoes. If you didn't like the story, that's fine. That's your opinion and choice. Just keep it for yourself, or does it make you feel good to make others feel bad ? Summer ,,,,, I liked it. Hope Tappy knows how lucky he is.

Summer_Lopez90Summer_Lopez90almost 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

What diverse feedback. Thank you to those that have commented positively on my story. I spent a lot of time and effort writing and proof reading it. I wanted to publish my experience mostly to remember it exactly as it happened, and to possibly help a submissive female like myself who may be struggling with her feelings.

1. Thanks for the marital advice, "anonymous". I didn't realize literotica doubled as a marriage therapy session. You have chosen to focus on that aspect of my story, which I only included as an introduction to myself. If I had chosen not to do so, it would have no bearing on the story. This is a erotic website, not a morality lesson.

2. You don't really know anything about me and what I have discussed or not discussed with my husband since these events occurred. And I personally don't feel like explaining what I have done/discussed with him.

3. I "trotted" my personal life out here willingly. I just don't understand why people feel the need to take time out of their lives to post negative comments. If you don't like something, don't read it. It's simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought it was well written and hot as hell. Good job, and I look forward to more from Summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so erotic and hot!!

I came twice reading this!!

--Julia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous