Sun, Sea and Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So I'm safe....Wait!' Jon said with a sudden rush of fear, 'you're....you're not going to fuck me again are you?!' Morrigan laughed in reply.

'I hope so' she said as she continued to kiss and lick his neck, her left hand stroking his chest. 'But don't worry, you won't die if you cum inside me anymore, you've already made me climax, I'm yours.'

'Mine?' Jon questioned, unsure what she meant.

'I belong to you now. Any male able to satisfy a succubus becomes her master. It's just never happened with a non-demon before.'

'Master? What, you mean you belong to me?' Jon asked.

'I'm yours forever. As long as it is within my power, I will do as you command, always and unconditionally.'

'...and...I won't die?'

'You won't die' Morrigan reassured him with a smile.

'My very own succubus? Wow' Jon said aloud to himself with a grin as his arms wrapped around her and he embraced his property with satisfaction.

'There is something I must do first though, to seal our bond' she warned, her mouth still caressing the left of his neck.

'What's that?' he asked, slightly concerned once more.

'This may hurt a little' she said. Without much warning, she then moved slightly forward and, with razor-sharp fangs, bit deeply into his neck. Jon cried out with agonizing pain as he squeezed her tightly against him, fingers clenching her back like claws. Her mouth remained attached to him for at least a minute as his entire body reacted to her bite, convulsing and juddering in a bizarre fit. His veins pulsated as they rose to the surface, his muscles tightened and his whole body shuddered. The pain became immense and he could no longer take it. His grip on her back loosened and he passed out, the succubus still attached.

Jon awoke a few hours later. His entire body ached with pain, his muscles felt strained and his veins throbbed throughout him. Morrigan was fully clothed in his apartment looking around the place inquisitively, exploring the new environment. Reaching a hand to his neck, Jon felt the bite, already closed with some scabbing of the skin. Four puncture holes marked the entry points where Morrigan's teeth had bit into the lower left side of his neck.

'I...thought you weren't like vampires?' Jon asked with a painful strain in his tone. Morrigan smiled with a brief sound of amusement as she turned to face him.

'That bite is not like a vampire bite. That bite is a contract between us. With it I combined my blood with yours and your blood with mine. Our blood vessels will fuse together and reproduce in their new form.'

'What effect will that have on me? Is it bad? I feel like I've been hit by a train.'

'It's not bad. The demon blood may cause your body to ache and feel strange for several days while it fixes you, but you'll be fine after that, once it's adjusted' she answered.

'Demon blood?! Fixes me?!' Jon asked, startled by the revelation.

'Well, I am a demon' Morrigan said with a slight giggle. 'The blood will alter your body, giving it demon-like properties. It's not tha...'

'Demon-like properties?!' exclaimed Jon as he interrupted, 'what exactly is your blood going to do to me Morrigan?' She knelt on the bed on all-fours, her legs either side of his and her hands either side of his waist - the duvet still on top of him.

'The blood will strengthen your muscles making you stronger, more flexible and more agile. Your organs will become more productive, giving you greater stamina health and fitness. You will no longer get ill or be at risk from any human diseases like cancer. And you will also live for longer' Morrigan tried to explain, being quite ambiguous with the last comment.

'How...much longer?' he asked.

'Um...' Morrigan smiled, knowing his reaction would be of shock, 'you'll be immortal.'

'IMMORTAL?!' Jon shouted while pushing her back away from him, sitting up in shock.

'Well, until you're killed.' She added, as if that was some kind of regaining factor. 'There is one other thing, but no need to worry about that for now' grinned Morrigan. Jon didn't reply. He was sat up in bed, duvet over his legs, looking away from the succubus in deep contemplation. She crawled back up the bed trying to ease his legs down with her hands. He let her and she moved up to sit on his crotch area still on top of the duvet. She rested her hands on his shoulders.

'There is one more significant change' she had decided to tell him now, 'but it's controllable and only temporary.'

'What kind of change?' asked Jon in a suspicious tone.

'The demon blood will be able to change your form into your natural demon-type when called on. I'll explain it another time.' She paused, 'the blood just means that you will have an enhanced body, it won't affect your mind at all or anything like that, you'll be the same person' she reassured him.

'I hope so. It's just going to be weird outliving everyone I know; all my friends and family will age and die around me, but what about me? Will I age?'

'I'm very young, but already my body has matured. A demon's body ages like a human's body until it is at its optimum state; around the age of 25. I'm only 27 now, but my body won't change, it won't age. The same thing will happen to you. Once the blood has made your body stronger, you won't change much anymore.'

'All my friends, my family, they'll have to know what's happened to me, what you are. What if any of them tells anyone? I'm sure thousands of scientists and government agencies would love to get a sample of our blood, or just to know creatures like you exist. What if...'

'Shhhhhh' Morrigan whispered as she placed a finger over his mouth, 'demons have some influential connections, and most have never been detected or caught. We'll talk about your friends and family another time; don't worry about that for now.' There was a pause between the two for a long moment. Jon then smiled suddenly, as if a wave had washed away his concerns in an instant.

'So...technically I'm a demon too now?'

'Yes'

'Weird. Although it is kinda cool. So, I'm now a demon with an enhanced human body, immortal and am master to the most beautiful woman on the planet? It's all so hard to believe' he said as he placed his arms around her, staring with disbelief at the gorgeous succubus sat on top of him.

'The most beautiful woman in the world?' she asked with a smile. She knew she was beautiful, she was born naturally to be so, as all her species are, she just liked to be told it.

'Absolutely. Honestly, I can't actually believe how beautiful you are. Each time I look at you I question whether you're real or not, and then whether you're actually mine' he replied with sincerity while gazing into her emerald eyes. She smiled, leant forward and they kissed.

They barely knew each other yet Jon already felt a deep affection for her. Perhaps it was part of her natural gift to seduce men, confused emotions caused by hormone manipulation from her drug-like pheromones, or a bizarre side effect of the demon cells working their way about his system. Whatever it was, Jon knew that his life was never going to be the same again, never going to be normal. He dismissed thoughts of how his new-found body and mate would effect his world for now, wanting to save them for another time. Right now, other than the aching throbbing pain throughout his body, all he was aware of was the incredible woman sat on him, pledging herself as his. Seeing her before him he realised that he didn't just want to be her master, didn't just want her to live as his slave obeying his command, but to also love him and for him to grow to love her.

His hands slid up the sides of her body, following her curves and cupping the sides of her breasts as he reached them.

'So these are mine now?' he asked with a cheeky grin.

'Mhmm' she hummed in reply. His hands moved across to her arms where the feathered straps that held up her top were attached. He pulled them down, releasing her breasts from their tight material cage. His eyes widened as he took in the sight and became aroused. He leant forward, beginning to lick and suck at her nipples. She moaned slightly in reaction and began to move her pelvis back and forth, rubbing against his crotch with hers. Jon's penis stiffened quickly and became a rigid hard lump below Morrigan's crotch. He tugged at the duvet indicating for her to rise off it so he could pull it away, she did so. She sat back down, purposefully aiming for her vagina to land on the shaft of his stiff pole. Jon's hands returned to their previous duty. Morrigan began to move her pelvis back and forth, rubbing Jon's cock as the length passed between the folds of her pussy through her thin clothing. The rigid shape stimulated her clitoris and vagina. The succubus became quickly moist and her fluids passed through the material, onto Jon's naked cock. She placed a hand behind his head pulling him closer into her bosom while her other hand clung onto the metal headboard for support. Jon continued to suck, lick, bite and squeeze at her breast in his mouth, massaging the other with his free hand. Reaching down, Morrigan pushed at the taut material between her legs with her fingernails, managing to tear a hole. Spreading it open with two fingers pushed inside, she then reached down to grab Jon's dick. Positioning it at her opening, she slid down on him, letting his thick hard penis penetrate her smoothly. They both moaned with pleasure from the insertion.

Jon looked up at the stunning face of his partner. He licked her neck, softly kissing between every few laps. Morrigan moved back and forth with her pelvis so that the warm shaft of hot flesh inside her pressed at different parts of her sensitive sexual cavity. The two moved together like a mechanism, a rhythmic system naturally designed to stimulate both in the best way they could. Morrigan suddenly felt weak for the first time; a sexual partner not under her control. She was seeking her own pleasure of course, but his too, and whatever he may command, she would do. For the first time in her life, Morrigan felt submissive. And yet there was a deep comfort in being owned, being with her owner, making him feel good and being rewarded in kind. At that moment, during their sex, Morrigan's entire being changed. No longer was she a predatory being who instinctively sought semen to feed, killing without regard, the source of that nourishment. Now, her instinct told her to pleasure, to satisfy, to obey and to serve her master. As she fucked Jon, her master below, she began to feel gratitude for him and affection for him, the first stages of devotion, of love. And finally, as she tightly embraced him, still warm with these feelings, he came, feeding her, sustaining her. With that she felt complete. They were no longer fucking, they were making love.

Jon lay catching his breath, his pet on top of him. His arms nestled around her and he closed his eyes. Morrigan lay with her head to the side of his, looking at him. She was still warm with emotion and his fresh cum inside her. Her wings relaxed, falling softly down onto the bed and the two lay there silently for some time.

'Morrigan, I don't just want you to be with me because I own you, and...I don't want you to fake affection towards me just because I'm your master' Jon said, breaking the silence. He paused briefly, 'I'd like you to make me do things for you too, and for you to have free will, you know, for like day-to-day things...if you see what I mean?' Jon was still unsure as to what extent of ownership he had over her. Morrigan smiled.

'I still have free will and I'm not going to seek your permission for every little thing that I do Jon. But, I do belong to you, so I will do what you say, no matter what it is, and I won't feed on any other man, unless you were to tell me to' she explained.

'If you can't feed, how will you survive?' he asked with some concern.

'You're going to feed me' she replied with a sexy smile.

'Heh, I can do that!' Jon answered enthusiastically. 'So...you'll really do anything I say?'

'Anything.'

'What if I order you to clean my entire apartment?' Jon asked cheekily.

'Well I won't enjoy it, but I will.'

'I'm just kidding Morri, I wouldn't order you to do that. I mean, if you're living here then it'd be cool for you to help around, but I do look after myself too. But er...what about during the days while I'm at work? What'll you do?'

'I can return to the demon world whenever I like...'

'Oh that reminds me' Jon interrupted, 'how did you make your clothes disappear last night, you just kinda did a flip-thing and they were gone?'

'I have certain powers as a demon. Manipulating my wings is one of my main abilities. My clothes I can change by doing a back-flip into the demon world for a split-second, changing or removing them, then coming back to this world.'

'Wow, that's quite cool.'

It was Sunday so Jon was free for the day. The two spent the time getting to know each other better and Jon learnt more of the specifics of being a succubus owner and having demon blood. They also rearranged his apartment to accommodate her. Jon kept Morrigan secret for now; he wanted their relationship to grow first and to get used to life with her, before having to explain her to his family and friends. Several months passed and they had become very close. Jon had fallen for his slave and she was devoted to him, more than just necessity. He would work; she would sometimes return to the demon world or explore the town, sealing her wings within her body. Morrigan was often hungry and Jon loved feeding her, they would make love frequently. It was late August when Jon decided to let his friends meet her.

Jon's friends invited him to the beach for the day; he told them that he'd be bringing his new girlfriend. They all knew that he had a new girlfriend, but were yet to meet her; Jon had always made excuses for her. There wasn't enough room in the car for them all to take a lift down so Morrigan said to Jon that she'd go on ahead before them and meet them there. Jon's friends kept asking him questions like "Is she hot?" and "Have you fucked her yet?" all the way to the beach. Jon didn't answer, simply smiling and replying with "you'll see when you meet her" or "I'll tell you about it after you've met her". Rich, one of Jon's friends, drove the car. He was actually called Richard but everyone shortened it, and he also had more money than Jon and the rest of his friends so the name served a dual-purpose. It wasn't a long drive; Jon, the last to be picked up, lived only a 30 minute drive from the beach.

They arrived and Rich parked the car. They all got out and began to unload their stuff. Danny, Mark and Alex had ran ahead down to the beach, quite excited about being there, and left Jon and Rich to get everything out of the car. Rich got a bit angry with them not helping so decided to just leave it for now going down to the beach too. Jon stayed behind to finish.

Morrigan had already arrived at the beach but was unsure where Jon and his friends were. It was quite a long beach and very wide, about eighty meters of sand from the car park to the sea. She walked along the beach looking out for him and his friends, going on a vague description of them.

She had done her usual back-flip transformation and was now clad in something more appropriate for the setting. She wore a very skimpy black V-bikini swimsuit. It tied around the neck and came down in a V-shape, just covering her nipples and continued down to her crotch. The thin material, just wide enough to hide her more private of areas, came up through the crevice of her perfect butt cheeks, and up her back, tied together around the neck. Innate magic prevented her breasts slipping out from the piece as she moved although physics told that they should do otherwise. On her right wrist she wore a thin bracelet made of silver that looked like a steel box-section cable turned into a full circle. She had an identical anklet around her left ankle also. It was very revealing and she looked stunning.

As she walked along the beach the heads of all in sight turned to watch her; the men in arousal, the women in jealousy. Her perfect, near-naked body walked effortlessly and sensually across the golden-yellow sand, her emerald green hair gently flowing in the soft breeze. The midday sunshine gleamed off her skin making her radiate as she passed along the beach. She was now close to Jon and his friends.

'Oh...my...God!' Rich said in exclamation, 'how hot is she?!'

'Who?' Danny asked while looking around and then spotting her, 'Woah! Fuck me! She's is hot!'

'Oh-my-God, that is like the hottest girl on the planet! And look what she's wearing!' Rich said, he was getting pretty excited just by the site of her.

'Who's the hottest girl on the planet?' Mark asked while getting up from sorting out the blanket they were going to use to sit on.

'Her' pointed out Danny.

'Fuck me! She's the hottest girl on the planet!' Mark agreed.

'Guys, I think she's coming this way!' Rich noticed as Morrigan walked towards the group from some distance away. They hadn't seen Jon waving her attention from the car. 'She's mine guys, I saw her first' Rich stated, as if she was some kind of land to stick ones flag upon in order to claim her.

'Bullshit Rich, she's free pickings as far as I'm concerned' Danny said, as she neared.

'Damn straight!' Mark said with confidence, as if he already knew she'd like him more than Rich. Alex was in his long-term relationship with Jen still, but that wasn't stopping him from at least looking, and dreaming. Morrigan was now within talking distance.

'Hi, I'm Rich' he said with a friendly smile as he stepped forward in front of his friends.

'Hi Rich, I'm Morrigan' she replied in delicate seductive tones with a smile, stopping in front of him. Jon had not told them his girlfriend's name yet so they were still clueless as to whom she was.

'I'm Danny, pleased to meet you Ms. Morrigan' he said as he took her hand and kissed it. Danny was always trying to act suave but usually just seemed a bit over-the-top or sleazy. Morrigan giggled and said "hi Danny."

'I'm Alex' Alex said with a wave; he was stood a little back from the others, knowing he could not vie for her affections.

'And you must be Mark?' Morrigan asked, looking at Mark.

'Y...yeah, how'd you know that?' he asked with a questioning look on his face.

'Guys, I'd like you to meet Morrigan, my girlfriend' Jon announced with a smug smile as he made his way down the bank to where the group was from the parking lot.

'She's your girlfriend?!' Rich asked in shock as his hopes of bedding her were instantly shattered. Looking at their faces; everyone was rather shocked by the revelation.

'Mhmm' she hummed in agreement, stepping close to him and putting her arms around his neck. Jon put his around her waist and they kissed briefly.

'You look incredible' he whispered to her, 'I think you've got the entire beach drooling over you, including my friends...and me!'

'I know' she whispered back with a giggle and a cheeky smile. They unhooked from each other and she turned back around to face them.

'Nice to meet you all' she said smiling.

'Nice to meet you too' they all said, sounding rather deflated and shell-shocked that Jon was with someone so beautiful.

'Shall we sit down?' Jon asked them all. Everything was unpacked from the car and down on the beach with them now.

'Uh, sure' replied Alex, followed by a chorus of "ok"s.

'I'm gonna get an ice cream first' Morrigan declared as she spotted the vendor about 50 meters away. She held out her hand towards Jon, 'please?' He passed her some money and sat down. His friends sat down after. She walked off towards the large queue that waited at the frozen snack van.

'Dude, there is no fucking way you are going out with her!' Rich almost shouted once she was out of earshot.