Sun, Sea and Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers

With forceful lapping and large, more exaggerated movements, Jon licked and sucked at Morrigan's pussy. She had now stopped sucking his cock, holding it with both hands at the base only for support as she arched back, eyes closed, to fully enjoy the cunnilingus. Her body moved without her thinking it, thrusting motions with her pelvis into the face of her Master below. With perfect rhythm she pushed towards him as he licked towards her. Her head shot downwards as she let out a huge moan, loud, without care for who may hear. She followed it with another moan, and another, and continued moans at faster pace, stifling breaths as she headed to orgasm. Jon was now licking furiously at her cunt, her juice all over his mouth and surrounding area; there was no dignity here, no finesse, no subtlety, just furious sexual desire. His job was to make her cum and not care how.

Morrigan grabbed his legs tightly at the thighs and pushed her body hard back against his face. Her moans were short and fast and high as she peaked. Her body tensed and she came, orgasming fully as unceasing licks continued. Her moans were soundless during the release, her body a sudden tense stillness compared to the motions before, only pulsating judders causing her to move. Her mouth was open in an ecstatic expression of joy from the incredible rush as the persistent satisfaction continued. The ability to make sound slowly returned as the end of moans became audible.

'Master, Master, oh Master!' she shouted as Jon sucked up her liquid release still. 'Oh I love you so much! Master, you're incredible!'

The orgasm faded and the two separated. Morrigan quickly turned around, replacing knee for hand and hand for knee. Now above and facing him they kissed with deep love, lust and passion. Their tongues intertwined like snakes in a small enclosure as they exchanged saliva.

'Mmm Master, I want you now, right now, feed me!' Morrigan whispered down at him, her hand already moving back to his dick, grasping it and moving it into position, straight for her soaking wet opening. She slid down on it with a satisfied moan. Her outstretched hands rested on his chest for support as she moved up and down on him at a moderate pace. His hands stroked up her body to her breasts, moving under the material of her bathing suit to grab at them, and then using the angle of his arms to slide the material either side, fully exposing their perfect form to him. He pinched at her nipples, twisting them with his fingers as she moved back and forth with thrusts of her pelvis; her eyes closed feeling the fantastic sensations of their fucking.

Morrigan raised her right hand to her mouth, biting down softly at her bent index finger, the metal bracelet sliding down her forearm. Her motions now rocked back and forth and up and down atop her Master, giving the cock buried deep inside her full contact on each side with each pulsating movement of her body. Jon's hands rested slightly grabbing just above her knees. He pushed into her downwards thrusts with perfect rhythm getting as fully inside her as their bodies would allow.

They changed position. Rising to her feet, Morrigan turned to face the large rock close by and stepped towards it, bending forward to rest her hands upon it. Gripping the stone, she spread her legs apart and looked back to her partner, to ensure he was coming to re-enter her. He obliged and quickly, with force and pace, thrust all the way inside her once more. Morrigan screamed with pleasure as he pulled back and forced deep into her again. Jon's rough hard thrusts continued, with a slow almost-complete pull-out before moving back in hard and fast. Each pump of his pelvis at her behind caused her to moan hard, bringing with it a slap as their skin smacked together.

Changing the pace and position again, Morrigan raised her right leg up onto the rock. Jon moved slightly round so that they could kiss while he still took her from behind. Their mouths and tongues interlocked, eyes closed, as Jon held tightly at his slave's waist, pumping continuously. Still kissing and fucking her, his hands now clenched tightly at her breasts, massaging them with force, flicking at her nipples with his strong middle fingers. The succubus moaned while still kissing lovingly, full of lust for her Master.

Jon pulled out and Morrigan now turned around to face him. He lifted her up onto the rock so that she was sat right at the edge of it, allowing him to step forward and slide his still rock-hard hot cock between her eager vaginal lips. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist as she received him. Holding her for support around her backside, he pulled her into him, the increased strength from his demon-enhanced body allowing him to comfortably hold her weight while thrusting. Her breasts pressed tightly against his chest as they kissed more while they fucked. Parting their mouths, Morrigan now leant back, holding his neck for support, as she closed her eyes and arched her neck. She bit on her lip as she moaned from their sex.

Suddenly Morrigan's wings shot out from her body into a tensed out-stretched position. She became massively reinvigorated and full of sexual energy. Her head pulled back to its normal position, her eyes open with a renewed sparkle and lust for him. She smiled toothily, showing off her sharp succubine fangs with a grin. She dug her sharp fingernails into his shoulder blades, pushed her chest out to exaggerate her breasts and tilted her head to the right for a moment, before leaning forward and plunging her teeth into his neck. Her wings then wrapped around the two of them like a cocoon, as she clung tightly onto the man infiltrating her. Jon roared with pain as his long-healed scar was reopened. The indescribable sexual energy that seemed to engulf Morrigan felt like a spirit of some kind, another entity almost. Then the bite began to tingle and feel like gushing as the spirit passed through her fangs into his blood stream. It flowed through to all parts of his body. The succubus wrapped around him now moved up and down on his dick with excessive speed. Her internal muscular wall clenched tightly while the spirit energy flowed about inside Jon, spreading to all parts of him.

With the combination of the excessive pain from the bite and the spirit tingling throughout his body, Jon almost passed out, staggering his footing slightly in the sand trying to keep his balance. Morrigan's wings suddenly unwrapped and pulled back behind her, her bite released. The wound rapidly healed. Her eyes shimmered green, her mouth still dripping with his blood as she gazed at him and said in an almost-cackle 'fuck me my love, fill me with your satiating semen, I crave it, I need it, feed me till I'm full!'

He lowered her so that she now lay upon the rock while he continued to push his waist into the space between her legs. The spirit energy now coursed through his body, up through every muscle, every inch of flesh, every nerve and cell, surrounding each, his brain also, and then pulling at it. But it was not the pulling of pain, it felt like this strange energy was grabbing every ounce of his senses and kneading them down, through his body, into his cock, forcing the essence of every possible part of his body that could feel, that could sense pleasure, and taking it to the one place where his body combined with his succubus. The feeling was intense, alien, and extraordinary. Jon gasped breathlessly as this all happened in but a few seconds. It was the absolute ultimate level of pleasure a human man could possibly feel. He lost control.

He leant over her, mouth open in wordless exclamation and eyes rolled back. Grabbing tightly at her thighs he began to pump at her body. His cock felt almost boiling with warmth and the conglomeration of his body's senses and feeling into it caused his manhood to extend in length, girth and hardness. Morrigan screamed an astounding moan as her Master fucked her furiously with demon-energy. Her hands clutched at rough crevices in the rock below for grip, holding herself in place. Then came the release. With a deep-voiced scream Jon released his spunk into the succubus. As if his balls were on overdrive, wave after wave of sperm shot from the tip of his penis. All the compiled feeling in his cock felt the fantastic pleasurable sensation of orgasm as his whole body shook with indefinable euphoria. Morrigan tensed as she came, her orgasm reflecting his with full-on maximum impact. No creature in known existence, on Earth or within the alternate dimension of the demon world, nothing could create an orgasm close to the full potential of pleasure a mature experienced succubus could give and receive.

Jon pumped and pumped still, his cum soaring continually, Morrigan gorging herself on it, the pleasure unceasing. Jon was fully aware of everything yet entranced simultaneously. It was like his entire body was cumming, feeling that wonderful moment of orgasmic release. Finally, after several minutes, a rapid judder shot through Jon as all his senses returned to their rightful place and the spirit energy shot out of his cock back into its succubus owner. The semen ceased flowing and Jon's thrusts slowed, his body feeling as though it was suddenly and quickly pulled back into its natural place. Morrigan's body loosened, her grip on the stone released, eyes slowly opening. She sat up and Jon withdrew. She stood to face him and they stared at each other for a moment. They then embraced more tightly than they ever had before. The two had experienced the greatest feeling any being could feel and it defined their love. He held her tightly almost tearful with pure content. She too knew that she was bound with someone she truly loved. Their hug was long and silent. After many moments they leant back, still in each other's arms, and kissed.

Collecting up their things, they kissed again, and flew back round to the main beach. The tide was coming in now anyway and had already swallowed up half of their private cove. They walked all the way back to the party of friends they had left behind.

'Hi guys, sorry we took so long' Jon called out as they approached.

'I hope you two had fun' Rich called back, a slightly lewd undertone in his statement; he had no idea.

'Hey you two' said Alex. Jon unrolled the beach towel in their previous spot and lay down. Morrigan climbed almost on top of him affectionately, still feeling very satisfied from their excursion. Jon's friends had all been drinking beer and wine in their absence and Jon and Morrigan joined in on their return. The seven sat, drank, ate and chatted away for several more hours until the sun began to set.

'Can we go off for dinner and then to a bar Jon?' whispered Morrigan to her Master.

'Yeah, I think we're all about to head off now anyway' Jon replied to her. 'Guys, are we ready to pack things up now?' Jon asked them all.

'Yeah, I'm getting a bit tired' Jen replied.

'Sure' said Danny, 'we have been here a while now.'

'Yeah' agreed Rich, 'let's load the car.' They all got up and started packing things away, throwing their trash into a few plastic bags and lazily folding towels into backpacks. They all helped this time. The car got packed quite quickly and Rich was in the driver's seat waiting for everyone to get in. He hadn't drunk as much as the others and was a little irritated because of it. Jen had driven her small car down; she and Alex were going home together.

Jon and Morrigan were stood outside the car on the driver's side.

'Guys, Morrigan and I are gonna take off to get something to eat and then hit a bar, just the two of us' Jon said.

'Um, sure' replied Rich. 'It was great to meet you Morrigan, Jon's a lucky guy. I'll speak to you soon Jon, I've got some questions I want to ask you' Rich obviously wanting to know more about Morrigan without the embarrassment of her hearing his, most likely perverse, questions.

'See ya Jon, bye Morrigan, 't was a pleasure' Mark replied with a slight bow before being the last to get into the car.

'Hope to see you soon Morrigan, oh, and maybe you too Jon' Danny called to them with a smile and slight wave.

'Are you going to the bar like that Morrigan?' asked Rich, looking at Morrigan still in her skimpy V-bathing costume.

'I have her change of clothes in my bag' called Jon in reply.

'Ok' Rich said before starting the car and driving off. The two turned and began walking away from the beach along the main road. Jon had slipped a T-shirt on before leaving his friends.

'Gonna change Morri?' Jon asked, feeling her current outfit was a little inappropriate for the bar.

'Sure' she answered with a plotting smile; already knowing what she wanted to wear. With a quick back-flip she landed in a new outfit and with a new hair style. Her hair was now blonde and completely straight. Her top was a loose white shirt fastened closed at the naval by a single black bat-shaped clip. The shirt displayed masses of cleavage, hiding them just before the nipple. The cuffs were flared and covered her hands up to the fingers. On her legs she wore tight blood-red leather pants sealed with a silver button-fly. On her feet were tight black leather stiletto boots that came up just above her ankles before tucking under the pant-leg. Jon smiled with appreciation as he took in the sight of her, he was always overwhelmed by her beauty and amazing outfits; they all suited her so well. They continued walking along the road into town.

After going for something to eat, they walked around until they spotted a cool-looking and busy bar. They walked in.

'I'll be back in a moment' stated Jon, 'get me a beer ok?'

'Sure' she said smiling as she aimed for the bar, her partner hurrying off to look for the men's room. Once again she was followed by the heads of most of the patrons as smiles tried to impress and eyes began to undress. She approached the bar at a space made available to her by the two men now stood on either side of her.

'Hi there, would you like a drink?' asked the one to her left. The barman was now stood in front of her.

'I'd like a glass of red wine please barman, and a bottle of beer' she ordered with a straight face to the barman, showing little interest in the two men.

'House wine and Stella Artois ok?' asked the barman.

'Perfect' she replied with a slightly coy smile.

'Let me get this for you?' asked the man to her left. 'Bartender, the lady's drink is on me!' he called to the man fetching the drinks.

'No thank you, I'll buy them myself' she answered.

'It's too late, I've got you covered already' he replied, now turning to face her with a flirtatious grin. He pulled out some money and put it on the bar to cover the drinks.

'So, what's your name Miss?' he asked in a tried-on attempt at a seductive deep male voice.

'Morrigan' she replied simply.

'Well hi there Morrigan' he said with a quick look down at her perfect breasts, half of them quite clearly visible in front of him. 'I'm Sean,' the drinks arrived, 'pleased to meet you.' He took her left hand and kissed it while looking into her eyes.

'Well thank you for the drinks Sean, I'm going to go and sit down now with my boyfriend.' Morrigan took the glass and the bottle and started to move away from the bar.

'With your what?!' Sean asked slightly enraged. Jon walked up to Morrigan by the bar and took the bottle of beer from her.

'Thanks Morrigan, let's find a table' he said, not even noticing the man beside him who just purchased the drinks for his succubine slave. The man looked over Jon and noticed the rather informal shorts and T-shirt he was wearing compared to Morrigan's clean, crisp stylish look.

'Hey! What do you mean "boyfriend"?!' he said to Morrigan, lacking belief that he'd just been shown up by such a shabby looking guy. 'I just bought you a drink; you didn't say anything about having a boyfriend.'

'I ordered two drinks, that should have been a clue, and I didn't ask you to pay for them' she answered, covering both questions. Jon smiled while walking away, Morrigan following him across to the other side of the venue to a two-seater table close to the window.

They stayed a while, drinking and talking, unaware of the mounting anger of the man at the bar. He left. Thirty minutes later Morrigan and Jon got up and left the bar also; they had forgotten all about Sean.

They began walking home along the lonely side-streets; it was ghostly quiet, a mid-week late night. As the two walked down an alley, still not far from the bar, they were encountered by Sean again. He was holding a baseball bat and slowly tapping it against his palm. Austin and Greg, two of his friends, then closed in behind, blocking the way back. They too had bats and the three slowly walked towards Morrigan and Jon.

'You made me look stupid at the bar back there Miss. You manipulated me to get free drinks for you and your stupid boyfriend. And look at you...' he turned to face Jon, 'you look like some sorta lazy beach bum. A loser like you doesn't deserve a girl like her. Whatever she sees in you, she ain't gonna see it for much longer. This is for making me look a fool, bitch!' He ran at Jon with the baseball bat held above his head, ready to swing. The two men behind them also hopped into action and began moving towards them. The bat came swinging down and connected with the blocking forearm of Morrigan's Master.

'Ahh!' shouted Jon in reaction. However, it was just an expectation of pain. He realised a moment later that it didn't actually hurt that much. A malicious grin crept across his face. It was short lived. A loud smack sounded behind him. As he looked round in reaction he saw his companion falling to the ground beside him. The other man behind had whacked her hard in the back, the impact forcing her to the floor.

'How dare you hit my succubus!' shouted Jon in rage as he turned to face the two behind. A bat then smacked into his back, with little effect on Jon; he was standing in a balanced stance. He turned his head back and growled with fury. His eyes had become feral and his body tense. Another bat then smashed into his left shoulder. Morrigan had begun to stand back up; she was completely uninjured by the strike, the force alone had knocked her down. Jon's eyes turned yellow. His skin began to appear blue and his muscle-mass increased. His voice was deeper now, with a husky growl to it.

'No one...hits my succubus...' Suddenly blue hairs shot out from his skin, his hands grew and claws erupted from his fingers. His ears became pointed and long, teeth turned to fangs and his face stretched forward to become a muzzle. His entire body over-doubled in mass as his muscles split his shirt. His hair turned grey forming a mane and his body was covered in blue fur. Jon was now a werewolf.

Morrigan was now standing and smiling, pleased at his transformation.

'His natural demon form is a werewolf' she confirmed to herself in thought.

'Wh...what the hell are you?!' shouted Sean in shock and fear. All three men stepped back partially paralyzed. Morrigan performed a back-flip, landing in her original outfit; the black top, purple leggings with bat-design and arm-length beige gloves. The men looked at her, flabbergast. She leant forward slightly, clenching inwards, and then jolted backwards quickly as her wings shot out from her back and head. She then grinned at them with a toothy smile, displaying her fangs.

'What...what the fuck is this, what are you two?!' Sean said in panic.

'You picked the wrong pair to start a fight with' Morrigan said in her sexy seductive voice.

'Jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins' growled Jon, 'I'm going to punish you for believing that beating someone will restore your pride.'

'I'm...I'm sorry...please, I didn't mean any harm, seriously, please!' begged the man, stricken with fear.

Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers