Sun, Sea and Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers

'You accidentally hit us with baseball bats?! Don't be ridICULOUS!' Jon's final word turned into a shout as he swung the back of his hand into the head of the man. The force knocked him to the side, smashing him into the wall of the secluded alley. The other two men turned to run. Black tentacles, formed from Morrigan's wings, grabbed them both, preventing their retreat. She pulled them back to her, throwing Austin over her shoulder to the ground and bringing the other, the one that smacked her in the back, up close to her.

'This is for cowardly attacking me from behind and knocking me to the ground' she said with a grin, as she threw him up into the air. Her right wing quickly came forward and aligned with her right arm forming a blade at the tip. She jumped in an uppercut, catching the man as he fell back down towards her. The blade cut through his chest as he screamed. Her wings then formed a mass of spears that stabbed through his entire body as she punched the air towards him with both fists. They retracted, dropping the man to the floor; Morrigan remained hovering in flight.

Jon walked over to the other man Morrigan had discarded and grabbed his face in the palm of his right hand. He dragged the man towards him by the head.

'I'm not a killer. Normally I'd never even get into a fight, but you caught me at a turning point in my life. I'll make sure you and your friends never harm an innocent person again. People like you are the scum of this Earth.' Jon had real hate in his words as he growled at the man. His victim trembled in wordless fear. Jon lifted the man up by the face. The man writhed and screamed, trying to remove Jon's grip with his hands tugging at Jon's fingers; the wolf's strength was grossly stronger than that of the man. With his left hand, claws close together, he forced his hand forward in one rapid strike, piercing the man straight through the gut. Blood spat from his mouth with a choking noise. Jon removed his hand and dropped the corpse. He turned to Sean who was regaining consciousness. A pathetic weak expression covered his face.

Jon suddenly felt a feral rage rise up through him. He gazed up at the moon which floated fully in the sky, unhidden by the few odd clouds floating about. He began to tense and shake violently, almost fit-like. He bore his fangs as his teeth clenched tightly together and with a sudden arch of his neck upwards, he let out a shrieking howl. A mystic force was felt all around as people within a mile radius felt a cold chill run down their spines and hairs stand on end. The very sky above ripped full of darkened grey clouds that seemed to envelop the clear view of the stars that existed previously. The moon was framed in grey patches and behind it, the night sky was a deep bloody purple.

Demonic eyes then looked down at Sean who was bringing himself to stand up, using a drain pipe to pull himself to his feet. Looking with absolute fear at the wolf before him, tears running down his dirt-covered face, he begged him with desperate tone for his life to be spared. It was not.

Jon suddenly leapt forward with razor-like yellow claws outstretched. They dug straight into his shoulders as his fanged maw clamped down around the neck of his victim. With inhuman force Jon pulled his hands down and back, severing the man's arms, and then with a flick of the neck and a release with his mouth, tossed the man into the air. He hit the wall and fell sharply down to the street again where he was pounced upon. Kneeling at his side, the werewolf began to rip furiously at the near lifeless body. The man's torso was decimated as guts were ripped and scattered all about the alley.

Jon then jumped to his feet and stepped back. Looking up again he let rip another howl, but this one carried a tone of release, a letting go of fury. As quickly as they had arrived, the thick grey clouds scattered and the sky regained its clear blackness. Everything was quiet.

'Morrigan, are you ok?' Jon asked, breathing heavily as he looked over the corpses.

'Of course' she replied. She had landed and stood facing him on the other side of the man she killed.

'Let's go home' Jon said.

'I'll fly us' she replied with a jump into the air, her wings flapped and she swooped, grabbed Jon from behind and flew up above the alley and buildings around. Soaring high to avoid sight, they flew quickly over the city to Jon's apartment block. Landing on his balcony he opened the door, walking in. He grabbed a towel and wiped the blood off his hands and face.

'What will we do about the bodies?' Jon asked as he looked down at the blood-soaked towel.

'I have already sent a message to the demon world, they will be cleared shortly' Morrigan replied. Jon threw the towel into the waste bin.

'So there's no evidence?'

'It will all be cleared.'

'...Ok.'

Jon had his back to Morrigan who still stood on the balcony outside. There was a silence. She performed a back-flip.

'Jon' Morrigan called to him softly; her seductive tone again. He turned to her, still a wolf.

Morrigan stood there, wings out, seductively clad in leather. She held a whip in her right hand, the end of it clasped in her left. A corset showed off her perfect figure; held together above the naval by two separate straps, secured with golden-coloured buckles. The tight garment exaggerated her already-perfect breasts making them seem ready to pop out. They were partially covered in quarter-pie shaped pieces that curved round towards her arms, leaving the cleavage and top half of the breasts in full view. The corset opened up at her naval towards the top of her thighs. Thin straps from that point led down to her crotch, supporting a very small cover for between her legs. Her entire left leg, right down to the ankle, was covered in a purple tight, just like her original costume, bat patterns included. Her right leg, from mid-thigh down, was covered in leather, supported at the top with three straps, all fastened with similar gold buckles. On her feet were sexy black stiletto boots that came up to the ankle. The heels were very high making the arch of her feet steep. Her arms were covered in black leather also, leading from just-below the shoulder to the back of her hands, looped around the middle finger. The shoulder-ends were kept in place by straps tied with golden buckles. Around her wrists, ankles and neck were thick straps with golden buckles also. She smiled at her canine master with sexual intent.

She released the tip of the whip and pulled back the handle. The black length danced about her feet like a snake as she lifted her arm in a ready-to-strike position.

'Get on the bed' Morrigan demanded. Jon was a bit shocked and failed to react in time. The cracking sound struck the same time as the slicing leather cut a shallow length across his bare muscular chest. Jon let out a noise sounding like the combination of a whimper and a howl. He stepped back with slight fear.

'Get on the bed' Morrigan repeated. Her patience was lesser this time and the long black whip flew, cracking and slicing the chest of the wolf once more. Jon winced and whimper-howled again. He stepped back, his feet hitting the edge of the bed, knocking him off balance and causing him to fall back onto the bed. The sight of the advancing succubus before him reminded him suddenly of their first meeting. He smiled a toothy smile in remembrance and then realised again that Morrigan was his and that she was acting freely, seeking her own pleasure as much as his. This is what he wanted; he knew now that Morrigan had become her own as much as his and that now she was acting in love and true affection, not just a slave obeying orders. He had what he desired.

The thick leather lashed quickly at his lower-legs. He started, crying out in another whimper-howl.

'Take off your clothing' Morrigan ordered with another step towards him. The wolf obeyed.

'Good boy, now kick them aside', Jon did as he was told. Beneath the concealing pair of torn pants and underwear, Jon's new form revealed that he was larger physically in all areas. His wolf-cock stood massive and erect before his new master.

'Mmm, good boy' Morrigan said. Her eyes transfixed on his massive phallus.

'Lie fully on the bed' she ordered, cracking the whip again, this time across his chest. The wolf howled with a sudden shriek of pain; Morrigan and Jon both knew the wounds would quickly heal, but at that moment, Jon was fully into the submissive position. Jon shifted back.

Morrigan climbed onto the bed at the foot standing with legs either side of Jon's body. She looked down at her slave as he looked up at her feebly. She tossed the whip onto the pillow besides his head. She then bent down at the waist, laying her hands on his chest and then wormed the rear of her body down also. The firm leather covering her crotch stroked sharply along Jon's long hard cock as she moved along him, looking down at the wolf the whole time.

'Raise your arms behind your head, against the headboard' Morrigan said, the wolf complied. Using the length of the whip, she tied his hands to the metal frame. She smiled with seductive satisfaction. Her hands came down and unfastened the crotch-cover; it was fastened onto the corset with two straps on both her rear and front. Removing the garment and discarding it away from the bed, she raised her pussy over Jon's mouth.

'Lick me'.

The long moist warm tongue of the submissive werewolf pushed firmly up against the soft folds of her vagina. A long wide hot stroke of textured muscle stroked completely across the succubus' opening. She clenched the metal frame of the headboard, eyes closed as she released a heavy-breathed moan; forgetting her dominatrix role. Another lapping, then another and Morrigan continued to writhe in pleasure above him. Her head arched back with her stifling breaths as she pushed down onto his tongue with her body. The wet muscle entered her.

Curving to fit inside the tube-like passageway of her orifice, Jon's tongue covered a full half-circle of the sensitive inner-flesh. The length of his canine tongue also allowed him in deep and he pushed it into her to its maximum depth, Morrigan's complying movement downwards ensured he could go no further without his fanged teeth biting at her skin.

Morrigan was now very wet, her body quickly preparing her for sex. She flowed with lubricating juices, straight into Jon's mouth as his thick wolf tongue lapped around inside her. Curving the tip back like a hook, he then pulled out mostly until just over an inch inside her. The tip hit her spot.

Morrigan shuddered in a sudden reflex of intense satisfaction. Her Master's tongue was toying at her G-spot. The warmth, moistness and texture of it was perfect for stimulating her and he controlled his oral muscle with expert movements. Each lap of his tongue was fast and on-target. She grabbed down at the back of his head trying desperately to ensure he didn't stop. Her moaning was now loud and uncontrolled and she almost screamed as his tongue fucked her.

Her breaths were rapid now and she was reaching climax. Jon's cock throbbed behind her but she didn't notice. Her eyes were tightly shut, hands clinging to the back of his head and crotch rhythmically thrusting back and forth to his tongue movements. Her mouth still moved, but no sound escaped. Her moans could be lip-read but no longer heard. She tensed suddenly and came. Her thicker warm orgasmic juice flowed out from her, down Jon's unceasing tongue and into his throat. He swallowed at moments between licks.

Morrigan moved back away from Jon's head, her pussy covered in a mix of saliva and her own juices. She remembered herself.

'Good boy' she complimented, her tone now only faking a hold of any power over him; she knew she had just submitted to his tongue.

'Now I shall reward you for your excellent work, behold my womanhood, I give it to you, I shall let you penetrate my body so that you may experience absolute pleasure!'

Morrigan's half-leather covered hand grasped his massive warm penis and aimed it towards her soaking entry. Her clitoris was throbbing and hyper-sensitive from her intense orgasm. Still she wanted him inside her, she needed it, she hungered him. Moving back slowly she let his thick long cock push the skin of her labia apart as she continued down, rear-end first, towards his crotch. Jon let out a very slow deep moaning breath of satisfaction as ever-more of his new manhood was touched for the first time fully. Entry seemed to go on forever. The length was extreme and Morrigan had never been penetrated so deeply before. She winced as she tried to accommodate his massive cock. Finally she reached her limit.

'Jon! You're so deep, so amazingly deep. I can't take any more of you. Oh Gods it hurts, but it feels wonderful too!' she smiled with a crazed glorious grin as she rested her hands on his chest for support and begun to pound herself from above with fast movements up and down on the huge wolf-cock.

She stopped and then turned slowly in a half-circle, now facing away from Jon. She then continued with the motions from before, his curved dick now aiming upwards at the other side of her insides.

Morrigan continued to scream with crazed delight as she fucked rapidly her Master below. The heels from her tight black leather thigh-high boots glinted in the light from the room. Jon was welling-up from his new Master's quick clenching vaginal movements against his sensitive wide piece. She stopped once more to change position, now lying on top of him, leather-covered breasts pressed firmly against his tight muscular werewolf chest. She was almost feral, scratching, biting and licking her man while ever-moving up and down on him. She moaned with increased volume and pitch as she headed for a second climax. Jon too was nearly there. Sitting up again, knees for support, Morrigan was almost upright as she moved; only slightly leant back so her hands could support her clinging firmly on Jon's legs.

They moaned in tandem quickly, breathing heavily with excited noises. And then climax. Jon gushed with ejaculate into Morrigan as she flowed with warm pleasure. The two came simultaneously in what felt like an intrinsic connection, feeling and sensing each other's wonderful moment of build-up and release.

Panting, Morrigan dismounted and sat on his stomach, his deflating cock flopping moist against her backside. She looked into his wolf face smiling affectionately and then lay down atop him. Jon too caught his breath as he broke free from the wrist binding with a sudden tug of strength; the whip had somewhat loosened from the motion of their sex already.

As his mind settled down from its past few hours of racing since the alleyway confrontation, Jon's body slowly returned back to normal. Morrigan moved to now lie beside him, his arm around her and hers resting on his chest.

'So I'm a werewolf?' he asked rhetorically, 'I guess they do exist then.'

'There is a lot to show you of my world Jon' Morrigan replied.

'This is going to be hard to explain to my parents' he said with a brief laugh.

'I'd love to meet Mr. and Mrs. Talbain. I'll have to make sure not to give off any pheromones, otherwise your father will fall for me too' Morrigan said with a naughty smile.

'Hey! That's not funny! I do not want that image in my head thanks.' He tugged on the collar around Morrigan's neck, pulling her on top of him. 'You're mine and only mine' he told her with a grin.

'Of course Master, I'm your slave.'

~ The End ~

Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers