Sunburned in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But aren't we going to-"

"Next trip." Rachel cut her off. "Now get dressed or I'll pick up that hairbrush and..."

Julie immediately let go of Rachel and began looking around for her clothes. She found her dress lying behind the bed and started putting it on hurriedly.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to sit down!" she said.

"I know." Rachel laughed as she walked back into the bathroom. "But it's going to be a pleasure watching you try!"

Julie was able to sit at the restaurant, but she squirmed in her seat a little during the meal. She noticed Rachel checking her watch.

"What time is your flight?" she asked.

"In about two hours." Rachel sighed. "Listen, why don't you stay in my hotel room tonight after I leave. It's already paid for."

"Sounds like fun."

"I want to clear something up right now." Rachel took on a serious tone. "I wanted very much to be with you tonight. When you were standing there with your panties down, rubbing that hot little bottom of yours, I was as turned on as I've ever been in my life!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really! What do you think I was doing in the shower?"

They both laughed.

Then Rachel took Julie's hands into hers.

"And I'm sure that when you come out to Phoenix, I won't be nearly so shy about it."

"I wish I could come back with you tonight!" Julie pouted.

"Me too, but let's be practical. When can you get a few days off?"

"Labor Day weekend is next month. I could fly out then."

"Then next month." Rachel said as she leaned down and kissed Julie's fingers.

"I'll think about you." whispered Julie.

"You'd better!" Rachel said, smiling.

By the time Rachel was boarding the red-eye flight to Phoenix, Julie was lying on her stomach in the hotel bed, letting her hands wander across her tender, pink, ass cheeks. She was thinking about Rachel's powerful hand. She grasped both of them as she imagined herself sprawled out over Rachel's lap. And when she thought about all the possibilities that awaited her in just a month, her hands crept under her hips. The air conditioner blew a chilling breeze across Julie's sore, throbbing bottom. It was a lovely contrast to the fire that was burning just below.

THE END

12