Sunday Night Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could it be I detect a little arousal?" I said as I pulled her knickers back into place, moving accidently over her pussy a few more times than necessary.

"I want you to wear these all day!" I kiss her gentle on her lips.

"Let me get this right," she started, "you want me to go into the office, wearing these cum stained panties?"

She pushed me aside, grabbing her nighty off the floor and starts towards the bathroom. Stopping briefly to pick up her work clothes on the way.

"Yep." I follow her into the bathroom.

"You know, that my desk is only 10 yards next to my boss, who hasn't seen any action for years."

"Yea, I know........., I mean about your desk." I try to be funny.

"You should have seen her face....." Her mood lightens. We are now both in the bathroom, trying to get ready. Our bath is quite spacy and we share most mornings, we have to as we both start work early and the most of the time is spent to get rid of the morning frustrations, or plainly speaking sex. Sandra confessed to me shortly after we moved in together she can't concentrate or focus if she doesn't "gets some" in the morning.

"Remember last Wednesday," she continuous..... "Carol asked me if the cat just got the cream, so to speak, when I got to the office 10 minutes late."

"Yea, but you did and that was after you got ready to leave the house." I bark in.

"What I'm saying is that Carol knew or smelled or god knows what but she blushed like e little school girl, she stood out like a sore thumb. You should have seen that."

"Anyway what brought that on, does it really turns you on, me going to work with cum covered panties?" she turns to me, applying her lip gloss.

"I don't know, I think it's hot, I mean I know that you are all day reminded of what we did just now, sure you must have some fantasies you haven't lived out, especially after what I have seen over the last 2 ½ years since we been together. Remember what a prude.........."

"Nearly 3......," Sandra barges in, giving me that look, inexperience has got nothing to do with being prude, thanks very much you old git. Just because my ex-boyfriends were lame dicks with no imagination.........."

"What I'm saying is, you must have things on your mind you want to try....." I continue, cutting her of in mid sentence. "Like you just told me you peed a little........"

"That was an accident!" Sandra hisses, giving me another look.

"OK, fair enough but it didn't stop you, Did it....?" Looking at her smiling, I thought I was on thin ice but her mood lightens and she gives me a hug and a short kiss, casually continuing to apply her make up. I'm ready to go and checking my watch, I should make a move but sitting on the edge of the bath tub and watch my little foul mouthed cum slut turn herself into the respectable right hand women is quite an erotic side.

"Why don't we do a Sunday night lottery then......" Her eyes brightening up in a flash. "Write your 26 top fantasies on individual pieces of paper, I do the same. Then every Sunday night when we are in bed we draw one ticket and during the week we make that wish come true............ after we talk about it."

"So 52 sexual dreams, that's a whole year. Wow, you are on the ball today, hamster......" A name she doesn't like but I love. "But what if I don't like or don't want to do what you have put down? What happens then?"

"Well we just have to wait and see. And you know what; the peeing accident actually turned me on a little, how bad is that? And those messy thongs make me wet again. Turn the lights off babe, when you done, it's gone quarter past and I need to get a move on. Can you drop me off at the office on your work to the restaurant?" Her voice changes slightly with that question.

All of a sudden her eyes turn all sweet and innocent and without waiting for my answer Sandra gives me a kiss on the cheek "Thanks babe".

12