Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope closed the short distance to him. She accepted his embrace and planted a deep passionate kiss on his lips.

"I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, Master."

"We have met before; I am Reginald Stevens. I am one of the wealthiest men in all of England."

Why was that name so familiar? Penelope's mind struggled for the memory but came up empty.

"Would you like a name, slave?" asked the dark-haired man.

"Oh, yes, Master! I very much would!" replied the collared woman enthusiastically.

"Because of your golden hair and flawless complexion, I shall call you, Sunshine. Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, Master. I very much do. I have wanted a name for ever so long."

"You are most welcome, Sunshine. Beyond that door is a bed chamber. You can show me your appreciation there."

As Reginald bathed in the afterglow of the finest sexual encounter of his life, he realized that the exorbitant fee he had paid for this woman's training was a veritable bargain!

**

Three men sat about the drawing-room table, smoking cigars, and hashing out a business deal. Sunshine circled the table, clad only in fishnet stockings, translucent satin knickers, and a lacy bandeau, dispensing drinks and flirting with the assembled men in turn. Each man was graced with several kisses by this ravishing creature, especially the young handsome American lad.

"This distraction is most unfair, Stevens!" the avuncular man protested.

"Your client doesn't seem to mind, Fergus. Neither did I see you reject her kisses and touch. Besides, you are just legal representation, here to approve the contract and no more," returned Stevens.

The younger man, the American representative of a firm hoping for a merger with one of Reginald's subsidiaries, stared open-mouthed at the beautiful female flesh on display.

"If these terms are not quite to your current liking, Saunders, I can sweeten the deal considerably. Sunshine here would be more than willing to meet you in my spare bedroom and fulfill your every desire. You are free to stay until morning."

The younger man's eyes bulged, and he hastily undid his collar.

"Can't you see that he is swindling you, lad?" interjected the sedate and bald solicitor.

"I think it is a more than fair deal, Fergus!" replied Saunders testily. "Hand me that pen!"

A sheaf of papers was signed. Saunders smiling widely, set down his pen after inking his final initial, rose hurriedly, and accepted Sunshine's hand, deep embrace, and kiss, before he allowed her to lead him from the room.

"You are no gentleman, Stevens!" harumphed the lawyer in disgust. When that contract makes its way back to New York, his company will hang Saunders out to dry. You have just ruined that lad's future."

"Fergus, I've never claimed to be a gentleman, I'm an ardent capitalist and nothing more. You may have gone to Oxford, but I daresay that my life is a hell of a lot more enjoyable and satisfactory."

"Touché," said the older man.

There was a brief pause before Fergus offered up, "That woman looks eerily familiar, as though I have seen her face someplace. Wherever did you come by her?"

"Trade, secret, my man, trade secret. I will confide, however, that it was the best money I ever spent!"

Fergus looked at Stevens, the man had that infuriating look once more, as though he was in possession of some great joke that he was just itching to tell. Fergus looked from the contented expression of Stevens to the contract on the table. Warily he transferred the papers into his valise. His ride home promised to be most uncomfortable.

**

In the room, the awed American marveled as Sunshine divested herself of her scanty clothes. The young man had never spied a woman entirely unclad before. She was even more fetching completely nude, nothing like the statues and fine artwork he had spied at museums or in books. All Sunshine wore was a smile and her mysterious collar.

"Allow me to assist you, sir," she said sweetly as she reached for the buttons of his waistcoat. The young man tried to relax as her cool fingers met his flesh. Never had he encountered a lovelier woman. For each button that she parted, she kissed the lad deeply. As she opened his shirt, she kissed her way down his body. The lad was thin and wiry rather than muscular, but the collard woman adored every male form. She bent to remove his boots. Once they were off, still on her knees, she opened his pants. The lad had heard older men speak of the "French style" but their descriptions could never have prepared him for the reality. So keyed up, he was not long in coming. Sunshine swallowed every drop, licked her lips, and giggled merrily.

"I hope you are not finished, sir. I want you inside me."

In the morning, the American businessman ran his hand in wonder along the supine frame of the still sleeping Sunshine. She sighed sweetly in her slumber. Even if Fergus had said was true and Stevens had swindled him, it would be worth it. The previous evening had been permanently emblazoned upon his soul. Something his memory would return to again and again.

Stevens appeared in the doorframe.

"I assume you enjoyed yourself, lad."

"I certainly did Mr. Stevens!"

"I'll tell Sunshine that she made you very happy. That will elate her. Now, it is time for you to leave. Your handsome cab awaits at my front gate."

Delightedly, the besotted lad planted a gentle kiss on Sunshine's cheek and hurriedly dressed.

"I hope we can do another business adventure together," he told Stevens as he exited the manse.

"Perhaps, lad, perhaps," said the crafty businessman as he closed the carriage door He smiled wickedly as it pulled away.

12