All Comments on 'Supergirl and Friends: The Wager'

by Mild Mannered Author

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

That's a good god damn story my friend. I really like you work a lot. It's interesting and different. Not the standard "Charaters meet, they fight a bit, they screw a lot" Nothing was rushed about this story and they heart of it was the interplay between the characters. Rock on. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good!

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice little bit of fun

Nice little bit of fun that one.

Funny ending too, though more could have been made of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great pacing

Excellent story. As a comic fan, you have just enough 'insider' comments and references to make it a different experience than the stories in other catagories. You are one of the few authors I check every couple months for new submissions. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wanna Bet? (LOL)

Well-Written, Indeed! I want the copy that comes out in the comic Book store! Mmm. The bit about WW doing BOTH Superman & SuperGirl was cool, I always figured HER 4 a tramp NEway. Why do all women need 2 have large boobs, tho? Lil tits R fun 2, U know! Firmer & more responsive 4 the most part 2. Oh well, U have a big breast fetish, whatev! Lots o' guys DO,but it escapes me, I prefer the IBTC, personally. Nice BJ descriptions also. Ur writing is top calibre, MMA! Keep em coming, bud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I can just picture the look on the mens faces if they ever heard this conversation. especially since it proved to be true. LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such a tease!

Excellent descriptions, but you had me thinking that Huntress, Supergirl and Zatanna were going to have a threesome. I feel slightly robbed now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work

I really liked it. For once its not only just about sex but the characters have their personality and it is mantained in the story. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

As a guy, I have to admit that for the most part, Zatanna is right. Boobs and blowjobs.But.for myself I think it's best to give AND receive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous