Supermarket Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey,” Hollered Joanna, who was standing at the door of her bedroom with not a stitch on. “Are you going stand there, or are you going to join me?”

Craig needed no further coaxing. He quickly undressed and made his way to her Queen size bed. Joanna looked great. Her big breasts complimented her well-toned body. Craig could tell that she exercised a lot. This was a very good-looking girl with muscles to keep you in line if you didn’t behave. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and shaped into a small patch above her pussy.

Craig resumed his passionate kiss that he had started in the elevator. His hand began to massage her swollen breasts. Craig was amazed that breasts that big could firm up so quickly, with little play. His hand started to wander down, past her abdomen, and stopping at her clitoris. Craig began his slow sensual massage of her clitoris, while still kissing her deeply. He could feel Joanna getting wetter and wetter. He broke off his passionate kiss and began to suck on her swollen nipples, alternating left and right.

“That feels so good,” purred Joanna.

Craig smiled and continued his sucking of her nipples while maintaining his caressing. He carefully slipped two of his fingers into Joanna’s wanting pussy. Craig couldn’t believe how quickly she had become wet. Her juices were flowing, and she was lightly moaning with pleasure as Craig gently probed her. He continued to play with her nipples while sliding his fingers in and out of her. Joanna moaned with pleasure as she reached her orgasm. Craig could feel her love juices running down his fingers and hand. He pulled out his fingers and slowly licked each finger while smiling at her.

“You taste pretty good too!” Craig smiled at her.

“Keep going, don’t leave me here” Joanna urged him.

“I don’t plan to.” Craig told her as he rolled her to all fours.

Joanna was smiling as she waited for Craig to enter her. But Craig had other plans. He began to lick her pussy from top to bottom, while his hand played with her clitoris again. His tongue was darting in, as far as it could reach and then back out. He kept this rhythm up while continuing his clitoral massage. Joanna’s body was beginning to quiver with excitement again as Craig kept up his fore play with her.

“You’re going to make me cum again.” She moaned at him.

“That’s the idea,” Craig mumbled while moving his tongue as deep as he could into her. It was only seconds before Joanna reached another orgasm, drenching Craig’s chin. Joanna tasted so good, and Craig wanted more. He continued to move his tongue in and out of her vagina. As his one hand continued to play with her clitoris and his other hand caressed her ass. He could feel her hips twitching, as another orgasm was just around the corner. He pulled out of her and was going to enter her from behind when she interrupted him.

“I want you on top,” She asked “ I have another surprise for you.”

Craig couldn’t imagine what else she could do so he obliged and she rolled to her back with her legs spread, waiting for him to enter her. Joanna moaned with pleasure as Craig entered her. Craig worked his eight inches in and out slowly, as he wanted to bring her to orgasm again. Joanna wrapped her legs around his ass, and supported his rhythm as Craig pumped away at her. Then came the surprise. Joanna began to pull his penis with her vagina muscles and she was actually controlling on when he could move forward and backwards. When Craig tried to pull out, Joanna used her vagina muscles to suck him back in, deep inside of her.

“Hey,” Said a startled Craig “How can you do that?”

“Exercise,” giggled Joanna, “I wanted to see your reaction, I’m a really big tease at times, go ahead, keep on going I won’t interrupt again.”

Craig continued to pump away into her. He grabbed both of her legs, and rested them on his shoulders as he continued his pumping. Joanna was close to cumming again. Once again Craig repositioned her legs, with each of her ankles beside his ears as they rested on his shoulders. She could feel his cock deeper inside of her. It felt so good having his eight inches pumping her like a piston in a car engine. She could feel his balls banging on her ass on every down ward stroke. Craig moved one of his free hands to her clitoris and began to gently stroke it while he continued to pump her with his hot cock. Craig moved his other free hand to her rock hard nipples, and began to gently pinch and rub each one systematically. Joanna could feel all three sensations causing her body to build again. She could feel the rush of her third orgasm coming. She yelled with excitement as she came again. Craig groaned as he came seconds later, filling her love canal with his semen. Craig kept pumping until he emptied every little drop into her. He collapsed in her arms as she moaned softly.

“Pretty good Craig.” She told him.

“You pretty awesome yourself,” Craig told her finally catching his breath, “But I’m curious how a grocery girl like you can live in a really nice place like this. Do you have a rich boy friend that’s out of town this weekend?”

“Close,” replied Joanna, “ I have a room mate with a great job, most of the stuff you saw in the living room was hers.”

Hers? Craig thought for a minute, and then he began to do the math. He saw a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and one bedroom. Before he could ask any more detailed questions, Joanna continued on.

“As I told you in the car, I enjoy the taste of both men and women. My roommate and I are lovers, and we both still entertain men. It’s sort of the best of both worlds.” Joanna explained. “ I hope this doesn’t change your opinion of me.”

“Not at all,” Craig replied, he caught himself before his mind could wander away with all the possibilities. “I’m glad we came back here.”

“Can you stay the night?” Asked Joanna with a mischievous smile.

“I would love to, but I have some things to take care of plus Stephanie wants me in a half hour early tomorrow.” Craig answered.

“Hmmm that bitch is up to no good.” Joanna cooed, stroking Craig on his chest. “Are you sure I can’t change your mind?”

Craig smiled back, “ Given the choice, I would love to stay here and make love to you all night, But I’ve got to get a change of clothes, shave, plus I’ve got some tidying up around my place. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow, would that be All right?”

“Humph,” snorted Joanna, “I’ll let you off the hook this time, but make sure you bring that clothes change for tomorrow night.”

“I will,” Said Craig “I will.”

Craig got dressed, kissed Joanna good-bye and headed out the door. Halfway down the hall he passed by a beautiful Asian girl with seductive eyes and a very short mini skirt. She had really nice shapely legs. She was carrying two bags of groceries and Craig secretly hoped that she would come in and do her shopping at Super Save.

Craig drove home and quickly went up to his apartment. He quickly showered and got ready for bed. He went to the fridge to see what he could whip up for dinner as his pizza dinner date got side tracked earlier in the day. He warmed up some leftovers and had a Rum and Coke to wash it down. He decided to go to bed early, as he had no idea why Stephanie wanted him there in the morning. Well actually he did, Craig smiled as he turned out the lights. What could tomorrow possibly bring after a day like today. He could hardly wait to find out.

Meanwhile, Joanna was getting ready for her shower. She had locked the apartment door after Craig had left. She went to the bathroom and started the hot water running to get her shower steamy hot. She thought to herself about her encounters with Craig and how incredible he had made her feel. She got into the shower and closed the door behind her. The water felt good raining down on her body. She would have loved Craig to join her in the shower. She was shampooing her hair and had her head under the showerhead, when she thought she heard the bathroom door close again. She smiled and thought to herself, did Craig come back? No, it wasn’t possible; she had locked the door after he had left. She rinsed all the shampoo off her hair and looked through the frosted glass doors of the shower. She recognized the shapely figure standing in the bathroom. She smiled to herself, and as the shower door opened, in walked her roommate.

“Hi Joanna, how was your day?” Asked the familiar voice. Jessica Liu was Joanna’s roommate. Jess as everyone called her worked as a sales rep for a major food supplier. Her and Joanna had met a fitness gym, and became good friends and eventually lovers. Joanna had moved in with Jess about six months ago, and other than work, they were always together.

“Wonderful,” Replied Joanna to her roommate. “I’m glad you’re here, I can’t wait to share, all that has happened today. You look tense, let me massage your back while I tell you about today.”

“That would be wonderful,” replied Jess as she kissed her lover and friend. “That would be wonderful.”

CHAPTER 4…The Early Shift

The alarm clock rang at six o’clock. It was time to head to work. Craig grabbed a quick shower and a coffee and it was out the door. Craig had many things on his mind from the previous day. He started the day off with being seduced by his boss, and it seemed like she was going to do it again. He had great sex with Joanna, and was invited back to her place to spend the night. He thought to himself that he had accomplished more in on day than the last ten years of his life.

As Craig pulled into the Super Save Foods parking lot, the store was already lit up inside as the Grave yard stock boys had replenished the shelves and had the store ready for the eight o’clock opening. Craig walked through the doors, dropped his stuff off in the employee’s lunchroom, and headed upstairs to Stephanie’s office.

Yesterday Stephanie was in Jeans and a golf shirt. Today, she was in a light white blouse, with knee level black skirt. Craig marveled on how today’s outfit transformed his boss into a sexy looking business lady.

“Glad you could make it.” She smiled slyly.

“I always do what my bosses tell.” Craig smiled back at her.

“Well then lock the door and come over and say good Morning.” She ordered.

Craig locked the door and walked over to Stephanie, who was sitting on the corner of her desk. Craig began a deep sensual kiss with her. His right hand reached under her dress and began working his hand up her leg. Craig continued to kiss her deeply and navigate his hand up to her ass. As he caressed her bottom, he noticed she was not wearing any panties.

“Expecting me?” Craig inquired as he continued to rub her bare ass.

“I love the feel of fresh air when I wear a dress or skirt” She whispered back to him. Craig chuckled to himself and began to nibble on her neck while moving his hand towards her wanting pussy. He slowly kissed and licked her neck up and down from earlobe to shoulder, and found her wet pussy with his other hand. He began to massage her swollen clitoris, and started to kiss her on her partial exposed cleavage.

“That is so good.” Hissed Stephanie. She could feel Craig’s warm breath on her neck as he kissed and licked. She couldn’t tell whether that was what was sending shivers up and down her body or was it his fingers playing with her pussy. She could feel the electricity in her body rise, as Craig knew what buttons to push and how to make her feel good. She wanted him so badly, but she also knew that there was more fore play coming. She could only sit back on the hard desk and let Craig’s fingers bring her to new heights. She tried to slide her hand to Craig’s crotch so she could feel his excitement. But Craig wasn’t playing fair as he blocked her hand with his elbow.

“What’s up?” Protested Stephanie.

“I’m taking care of you first,” replied Craig. “Now bend over the desk.”

Stephanie stood up and stood over the desk with her hands holding her up.

“No, No,” Craig looked annoyed, “Stand on the floor, and lay your chest down, right on the desk.”

Stephanie obeyed Craig. She couldn’t understand why he was still fully clothed, but if what he had in mind was as good as his previous little fore play, she wasn’t going to argue.

Craig pushes her skirt up to her waist exposing her bare ass. Craig got down on his knees and began to lick her pussy and would occasionally tease her clitoris with the tip of her tongue.

“Mmmmmm, that’s so good,” moaned Stephanie. “You have a magical tongue.”

Craig the used his right hand to caress her exposed ass, and reached around with his left hand to stroke Stephanie’s clitoris with his two fingers. He continued licking her vagina, trying to get his tongue as deep as he could inside of her. Stephanie moaned loudly, echoing off the walls, as she reached her first orgasm. She drenched Craig in her juices, but he didn’t stop licking, or stroking of her clitoris.

“Let me catch my breath,” she gasped, “ that feels so good, let me suck your cock.”

“Not yet, I’ve only just started with you,” Craig told her.

Craig started to move his tongue from her wet pussy to her puckered ass hole. He began to lick the tight opening. He moved his fingers from her clitoris, and plunged to fingers into her hot wet pussy. He pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy while he licked her ass hole more vigorously.

“I don’t do Greek,” protested Stephanie, “but every thing else feels good.”

Craig continued his pumping momentum with his fingers in her pussy, while continuing his oral probing of her ass. Craig could feel Stephanie’s body starting to twitch with excitement as her second orgasm was building. As he continued to lick her ass, he noticed that Stephanie had relaxed more and his tongue was able to probe more of her ass hole.

Craig quickly dropped his pants, and his cock sprung to full attention. He plunged all eight inches into her hot wet pussy. Stephanie moaned with pleasure as she could feel it deep inside of her.

“Fuck me harder, harder,” She begged him.

Craig smiled and slowly pumped her pussy from behind. He took one of his wet fingers that was probing her pussy and began to probe her ass hole. His finger was gently rubbing her opening. Craig could feel her vagina contract, as her whole body shook from her second orgasm. Because Stephanie didn’t have a chance to play with his cock before he entered her, Craig knew he had some time before he would blow his load. As Stephanie finished shaking from her orgasm, Craig took his cock out of her, and sat on top of the desk.

“Here, I want you to suck my cock until I come.” He told her. Stephanie quickly changed spots, and it was now her, that was kneeling on the floor while Craig was on the desk. She began to lick the tip of his swollen member, as Craig looked down and smiled at her.

“Just don’t come over this blouse,” she asked Craig. “I still have a board meeting to go to at ten o’clock.”

“Then you will have to make sure you swallow everything.” Craig laughed teasingly at her.

Stephanie continued to lick Craig’s shaft up and down. She used her free hand to grab his balls and gently rub them in rhythm with her lips that were still tasting every inch of his cock. Stephanie then worked her mouth over the head, and then tried to take as much of his eight inches into her mouth as she could.

Craig looked down and shuttered. Stephanie knew how to give a good blowjob. He was amazed at how much of his cock Stephanie could take in her mouth. He watched her work away, and he could feel himself getting ready to explode. He thought he better give her a bit of a warning before he came, remembering about her blouse and her meeting.

“Getting close.” Craig groaned. Stephanie stroked his cock with her hand, while she worked her mouth and tongue at the tip of his shaft. Then Craig groaned loudly, and started to fill Stephanie’s mouth with his cum. Stephanie tried to swallow as fast as it came out, but she was too good with her blowjob on Craig, and in his excitement reached a peak he had never reached during oral sex before. His cock slipped from Stephanie’s mouth and finished emptying his load all over her face and cheeks. Stephanie didn’t let up and milked his cock dry until no more came.

“You look like you were in an explosion at a mayonnaise factory,” quipped Craig.

“Very funny you jerk, I have to get cleaned up for my meeting.” She shot back at him, “If you came in my hair, you’re a dead man.”

“I told you to swallow fast,” laughed Craig. He kissed her on the mouth, and gathered a couple of tissues from a box on her desk, and wiped her face clean.

Stephanie looked at her watch. It was just after eight O’clock. She had an hour to drive downtown to her board meeting.

“You better get yourself ready for work, you’re already late.” She laughed.

“Oh, oh, what will the boss do to me for that?” He inquired and winked.

Stephanie grabbed him by the back of the neck, and kissed him long and hard. “I don’t know. I’ll have to think of a punishment.”

Craig got himself fully dressed and headed downstairs, and wandered around the shelves. Stephanie came down about ten minutes later. Stephanie spoke briefly to Terri Stewart, the senior cashier.

“Craig,” called Stephanie, “ Terri is in charge when I’m not here, so if you have any questions, see her.” She then grabbed Craig by the hand, and dragged him behind a cracker display. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Behave yourself.” She ordered.

“As always” Craig answered.

CHAPTER 5…. Corporate Meeting

Stephanie was in a daydream as she was driving down town. She had loved the way Craig had looked after her sexual needs. For the few guys she had slept with, Craig treated her, and excited her like nobody else. Her limited variety of lovers was her choice. After she had graduated from her business degree at the local college, she was determined to move up the corporate ladder. Her aggressiveness impressed Super Save Store Manager Greg Marcotte so much; he made her an Assistant Manager at his store. After she had worked for five years under Greg, she went to work as the Assistant Manager of her current store. She worked two years as an Assistant Manager before the Store Manager retired. Stephanie had been the Acting Store Manager ever since the retirement for about one year. The Regional General Manager Luc Boisevert had not made up his mind whether he would promote Stephanie to the full time position or whether he would bring some one new in to fill the position.

Stephanie didn’t like Luc. She felt he was arrogant, and a womanizer. Luc was married, but constantly “hit” on various women in the company. Luc was the reason sexual harassment legislation was brought in. She had an encounter with Luc six months ago at the last general meeting. She was a bit naïve, and after a few dinner drinks, he was all over her like a wet sheet. She refrained from pressing sexual harassment charges for numerous reasons. One, he was very subtle. It would be her word against a man with twenty-five years service with the company. Second, it was partially her fault, at the time she figured if she slept with him, it might further her career. She was so wrong. He was the worst inconsiderate lover she had ever been with. Her stereotype upbringing, was that French men were the best lovers and second to none. If Luc were the best, then she would give up sex and become a nun.

She pulled into the corporate underground parking lot and parked her car. She got in the elevator and headed up to the seventh floor. She was involved in some idle chatter with some other Store Managers, when a voice interrupted.

“Stephanie my dear, you look lovely.” She turned knowing full well who was greeting her. It was Luc Boisevert. He was looking older than the last time she saw him. He was fifty years old and really looked it. His hair was now totally gray. He had bags under his eyes, obviously due to stress or lack of sleep. Stephanie’s spine chilled, as remembered the thought of him having sex with her six months ago. How could she have let her standards down? She knew the answer, alcohol and ambition. She had too much of both.