Supermarket Sex Games

Story Info
A dull job turns into more fun than imagined.
14.1k words
4.66
45.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE…Meeting the boss.

Restructuring, how Craig had grown to hate that word. His last three jobs had ended in restructuring. A hostile take over, two companies combining, and an owner selling to a bigger multi national company had been the reason why Craig was unemployed for the third time in as many years. The only bright spot was that he had kept up his Industrial First Aid ticket, and that had led from one opportunity to another. Having this ticket, allowed him to pickup part time assignments, which gave him some good net working that had led to permanent jobs.

“Great” he mumbled out loud as he read his latest part time dispatch. “ Super Save Foods, should be exciting as watching paint dry”

He sighed out loud. It was money, it wasn’t a real chance to rub shoulders with any potential full time job chances, but at least it might pay a few more bills. He locked his car doors and walked into the building to find his supervisor and check in for the week.

Craig’s supervisor was Stephanie Watson. She was a tall shapely lady who Craig estimated was in her mid thirties. Craig marveled how trim and fit she looked for her age. She was dressed casually in very tight blue jeans, and a light blue golf shirt, that showed off her 32C Breasts nicely. She was very pleasant as she explained all the work areas and the potential work hazards.

“Your worst injury will probably be a little old lady slipping on the floor” Stephanie said with a smile, “We haven’t had a meat cutter lose a finger in a decade.”

“Great” replied Craig “I like it when things are simple.”

There were a couple of Cashiers in their early twenties working on the tills. Craig sighed again. Oh to be young and in his twenties again. Craig’s mind began to wander again. Fast approaching forty, and still scrambling to get his life together after two painful divorces, Craig had kept himself in shape working out at the swimming pool which also had a well equipped gym and hot tub. Craig dreamily thought about Christine the twenty year old cashier, and how nice she looked in those hip hugger jeans. His mind was miles away, when one of the box boys interrupted him.

“Boss lady need you in her office right away” Derek told him. “Up the stairs, second door on the right. Oh yeah, bring your kit with you.”

“What happened?” Asked Craig.

“Don’t know.” Derek replied, “ I think she slipped on something.”

Craig grabbed the kit and headed up the stairs. He found Stephanie sitting on a couch in her office holding her knee and rubbing the back of her upper leg.

“What did you do? “ Craig asked her.

“ I guess I’m one up on the little old ladies,” She replied, “ I slipped on some water spilled in produce, and heard a bit of a snap at the back of my leg.”

“Is your knee OK?” Craig inquired.

“Oh yeah, it’s fine, it’s just the back of my leg.” She moaned. Really tight and painful.”

Craig thought for a moment as he took out a portable ice back out of the First Aid Kit. He applied the ice bag to the back of her leg over the top of her jeans. He was about to ask her how the ice felt but was interrupted by her.

“Hey Doctor,” She teased in a strange tone of voice. “I thought they taught you guys that you had to expose the injury before treatment.”

That comment caught Craig completely off guard. But she was medically right, Craig thought to himself in most cases you expose the injury to see what you are treating. But this was a simple muscle pull, and she was making this complicated, and besides, where was this leading too. Here was his boss for a week, a sexy, appealing, trim lady, maybe in distress, or was she possibly trying to seduce him?

“Give you head a shake.” He told himself. People don’t behave this way in real life. “I think it’s just a pulled muscle,” He politely replied in his professional voice. “No need to do anything but put ice on it.”

“Don’t you need to see if it’s bruising?” She asked him trying to hide a mischievous smile.

Craig thought hard again, fine, if you want to play games, then we could play this game too.

“Well if it makes you feel better, you can lower your jeans to your knees and I’ll check your leg for bruising.” It was Craig’s turn to smile. He had checked out her features earlier in the day, so he thought to himself, “What the hell, let’s see where this goes.”

Stephanie had removed her jeans in seconds. She didn’t stop at her knees, but took them off completely. Craig stared helplessly. Underneath those jeans was the sexiest pair of panties he had ever seen. Very skimpy and sexy. Stephanie had a small butterfly tattoo just below her navel. If there was a bruise he didn’t notice it.

“Lie on the couch, face down and I’ll examine your hamstring.” He ordered. She obeyed him immediately. Craig began to massage the back of her leg. “How does this feel?”

“Much better,” She purred, “I think it might feel better with more attention.”

Craig decided to push his luck. This was a damn nice sexy woman, and this was no accident. He started to move his hand higher up the back of her leg, still massaging her leg as he starting to touch the edge of her panties. She let out a very quiet gasp as his fingers slipped under the elastic edge of her panties, still massaging the bottom part of her ass, but never protesting his advances. As he started to move his hand toward the front of her leg, she turned slightly to allow his welcomed advances. As he moved to the front of her hips, he started to move his hands deeper inside her panties towards her love canal. She began to moan with pleasure as she anticipated his next move.

Craig’s next move completely caught Stephanie by surprise. While she was enjoying the probing and caressing of his fingers, he moved his head closer to her. She turned again and his lips met hers and he began a very deep passionate kiss. His tongue was darting inside her mouth, checking out every spot. She responded by using her tongue to explore his mouth in return. As this passionate kiss continued, he had moved his fingers to the lips of her pussy, tracing the opening up to her clitoris. He noted that her panties were soaking wet with her love juices. She shuttered with pleasure as he began to gently rub her clitoris as he kissed her deeply and passionately. She turned again so she could embrace him more passionately.

It was her turn to explore. While she enjoyed the sensations he was generating with his fingering of her clitoris, she moved her hand to his groin and began rubbing his cock through the jean material. Craig had been hard for a long time and she could feel his hard cock pressing against his jeans, wanting to come out. But he had her at a disadvantage. With him positioned for French kissing and stroking her clit, she was in an awkward position to explore his manliness. She gently pushed him away, then, quickly using both hands reached for his zipper and snaps and hastily unfastened his jeans yanking them feverishly down past his knees. His throbbing cock was at full attention, pushing against the light material of his jockey shorts. She quickly reached for the shorts again yanking them past his knees to expose 8 beautiful inches of cock standing up right and ready for action.

“Let’s get more comfortable,” Stephanie suggested as she quickly removed her shirt and bra and panties. He matched her speed by kicking off his remaining clothes.

Craig quickly embraced her, and resumed his passionate kiss, as his left hand moved down her back and gently began caressing her ass. His right hand moved back to her dripping wet pussy. Stephanie moaned with pleasure as his fingers began to massage her clitoris in a gentle circular motion. Stephanie was not to be out done or out maneuvered. She broke off the kiss and began to nibble on Craig’s earlobe, stopping periodically to gently bite him on his neck. She moved her right hand down to check out Craig’s ready cock. She gently grabbed his throbbing, shaft and slowly moved her hands towards the tip of his shaft. She could feel the drops of jism oozing from the end of his shaft.

“I want you now.” She ordered.

“I haven’t kissed your other lips.” Craig whispered back. And with that he moved down from her face to her breasts pausing briefly to lick each nipple. Stephanie’s nipples were also hard and erect. She shivered as she could feel Craig’s mouth sucking on each nipple and his fingers still playing with her clit. She knew she was getting close to cumming herself, but she wanted his cock inside her. Craig moved from her breasts to her navel, pausing ever so briefly to stick his tongue in her navel, and then he went to where it would drive her crazy. Craig began to move his tongue in a circular motion on her clit, while he plunged two of his fingers into her hot pussy.

“Please fuck me now!” She begged him. As her hips were quivering with excitement.

Craig ignored her order and kept on licking her clit as his fingers moved in and out of her vagina. Craig could feel her rush coming quickly, her hips were beginning to convulse and push her pussy tighter to his face. Finally in one big push, she thrust her pussy hard into Craig’s face as she reached orgasm. Her back arched up off the couch, as she grabbed Craig by the hair pulling his face closer to her pussy as she thrust her hips higher to meet him. Craig quickly switched his fingers from her pussy, and replaced them with his tongue, probing the insides of her vagina, licking and tasting her flowing juices. Craig then continued her clitoral massage with his free fingers. Stephanie was starting to tremble with excitement again. The energy was building inside her again as Craig kept up his verbal onslaught. Stephanie could no longer hold back any more.

“Oooohhhh” She moaned as she reached a second orgasm. She let loose with her love juices, drenching Craig’s face. Craig continued to lick and taste, enjoying her sweet juices that were flowing again from her love canal.

Stephanie pushed Craig onto his back, and mounted his eight inches of cock. She could feel his shaft deep inside of her. As she bounced on his cock, her clitoris would rub and squeeze on Craig’s’ pelvic bone on every downward movement. She could feel her excitement build for a third time. She had never had multiple orgasms before, and she was nearing her third. She rode Craig hard, like a bronco rider on a horse. She looked down to see Craig smiling as she bounced on top of him. Craig reached up with one hand and fondled her breasts while she bucked on top of his shaft. But Craig had one more trick up his sleeve. While she was riding him hard, Craig put his left hand on her navel, and reached down with his thumb to stroke her Clitoris while she bounced on top of him.

“Your driving me crazy,” She screamed at him “ You’re making me come again.”

Craig couldn’t hold back much longer. Her hard bucking had the desired effect. Her pussy had a great feel on his throbbing member. Her rocking and bouncing was driving him wild with excitement. He groaned loudly as he shot his load. He too could feel his body lift off the couch as he tried to drive his shaft deeper inside Stephanie.

“Please stay hard,” Stephanie urged, “ Thirty more seconds is all I need”

But it was shorter than that. Her vagina muscles contracted as she achieved a third orgasm. She stopped her bouncing on top of Craig, and collapsed on his chest, with her vagina still keeping a strong hold on his cock.

“That was wonderful,” She murmured.

“I liked it too,” Said Craig licking his lips mischievously.

“I hope this injury requires follow up treatment,” She inquired.

“Yes,” Answered Craig “ We will have to do follow up checks to make sure the patient is happy and comfortable.”

Both Craig and Stephanie hugged each other and cuddled for a few minutes, before they got dressed. Time for both to get back to work.

CHAPTER 2…The Check Out

Craig still couldn’t believe what had just taken place. His beautiful female boss had just finished seducing him. Stephanie was terrific. He walked downstairs from her office trying to remember what his job was supposed to be while he was on First Aid duty. Oh yeah, he remembered take a buggy and pickup all the scrap cardboard on the shelves. What a boring job, but at least he could meander through the aisles and check out the different girls that worked there.

Craig’s spirits brightened as he spotted Christine working till number three again. He thought to himself how nicely those hip hugger jeans conformed to her lower body and how she must struggle to actually get them on.

“You don’t stand a chance with her.” A female voice called out from behind Craig. Craig spun around, feeling his embarrassment rise. There, standing behind him was Joanna Wilson, another cashier. “She’s seeing someone, and besides you couldn’t stand her arrogant ego,” She continued on.

“What makes you think I was wanting to “go out” with her as you put it?” Craig shot back.

“Pretty obvious when you stare as long as you did,” Joanna continued on. “Anyways don’t feel bad, many guys have been caught staring at that trashy bitch. She’s a real waste of time.”

Craig looked at the outspoken Joanna Wilson. He guessed her age to be around the mid twenties. She was a busty lady with size 40 Double D breasts. She seemed to have muscular larger but not fat body. Craig realized he better reply soon or he’ll be accused of checking her out.

“You seem to know a lot about everyone, I guess you would be a good person to seek out advice.” Craig spoke trying to compose himself.

“You’d be surprised what I know,” Joanna replied, “ I know that the boss lady was sure in a good mood this morning. Care to elaborate?”

Craig nearly choked out loud. “ What are you talking about?” He asked while trying to recover.

“The last person that put that big a smile on the boss lady was a sales rep who spent a lot of time behind closed doors” Joanna said coyly.

“Maybe he’s been back for a visit,” Craig replied in an innocent tone.

Joanna smiled back, “Look,” as she walked closer “Whatever goes on behind closed doors, doesn’t matter, but if you can make the boss lady smile like that, then maybe I’d like to get to know you a bit better.”

Craig couldn’t believe his ears. First it was Stephanie, and now this twenty something woman seducing him all in a matter of hours. Craig thought that he had to be dreaming. “Okay, if you want to know me, how would you like to grab a bite to eat after work some where?” He asked.

“How about a pizza at my place?” Offered Joanna.

“Pretty trustworthy,” Replied Craig “You hardly know me.”

“I’m a good judge of character.” Joanna retorted back.

“Okay you’re on, I’ll follow you home after work.” Craig agreed.

“Uh, actually, my car is dead, and I had to bus it in today,” Joanna told him. “Could I ride with you?”

“Sure!” Craig readily agreed.

The day continued with no more staring at cashiers, and no accidents for Craig to attend. Craig was thinking about his pizza date with Joanna, when his thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

“Craig,” It was Stephanie, standing there with her briefcase. “ I have an early meeting tomorrow, and I need to talk to you. Can you come if forty five minutes early tomorrow?”

“Sure!” Replied Craig enthusiastically. “I’ll be there.”

Just then Joanna had shown up with her jacket on.

“Ready?” She asked mischievously.

“Always” Craig smiled back at her. They hopped into Craig’s car, and fastened their seat belts. Joanna gave Craig some brief directions to her place and then they were off. The chatted mindlessly about worked, at the same time Joanna’s left hand purposely brushed past Craig’s right knee. Craig wondered whether this was an accident or was this planned, just like their conversation earlier that day.

“So, should I assume that since you and the boss did the dirty deed this morning that you aren’t seeing anyone?” Joanna asked directly as her hand worked its way from Craig’s knee to his upper thigh.

“You assumed right,” Craig answered before realizing what is was he was answering. “I mean I’m not seeing anyone.” Craig tried unsuccessfully to correct himself.

“Good.” Joanna replied as she moved her hand and began rubbing his crotch through his pants.

“Look,” Craig stuttered, “That’s not a good idea while I’m driving, and besides I haven’t had a chance to shower yet.”

“So what you are saying,” Joanna teased “ Is if I suck your cock now, I’ll be able to taste you and Stephanie from this mornings encounter?”

Craig didn’t know how to answer. He always wanted to present himself well, especially on first dates. But this encounter with Joanna caught him by surprise, and he had agreed to pizza without planning his evening. He should have gone home first. He thought that maybe him being unclean might turn Joanna off.

“I would normally grab a shower first.” Craig told her as he slowed down for a traffic light. “Doesn’t that sort of turn you off, you know, I mean, me, Stephanie,” He stumbled for words.

“ Oh good.” Said Joanna, “I love to taste both men and women.” Craig was shocked at her answer, and before Craig could answer, and while the car was stopped, she reached over with both hands and undid Craig’s zipper, and quickly fumbled around inside his jeans until she found what she wanted. She then pulled out Craig’s cock at full attention.

“Well, looks who’s excited to see me.” She smiled at Craig.

“I still have to drive.” Craig mildly protested.

She ignored his pleas. The car started moving again, and she began to slowly lick the tip of his hardened shaft. Craig was going crazy and he realized he had to find a safe place to park, before he totally lost his concentration. She started to stroke his shaft with her hand as she put her mouth over the head of his throbbing member. Craig found an alley and turned into it, putting on the four way flashers. He barely put the car into park when Joanna released the seatbelt holding her into her seat and took Craig’s cock as deep into her mouth as she could. Craig moaned with pleasure as he could feel his cock deep in her throat, all the while her one hand was gently squeezing and massaging his balls. Joanna continued to massage the entire length of his shaft with her mouth, stopping briefly to lick his swollen tip.

“Mmmmm you both taste good.” She exclaimed, “But I need to get you harder.”

“How much harder could I get?” Craig thought out loud.

“I’ll show you” She replied. With that she licked her right index finger, and continued to work her mouth up and down Craig’s shaft. Then to Craig’s surprise she took her moistened index finger and began to probe his ass. Craig flinched with surprise but didn’t stop her probing. She entered his ass hole with her moistened finger. Craig couldn’t believe the feeling. It seemed like his cock was getting harder and bigger. He was breathing faster as orgasm was quickly approaching. She continued to suck and massage his cock while probing his ass hole. Craig came in seconds emptying his load in her mouth. Joanna hungrily gulped down his cum methodically and with out missing a drop. This was the best blowjob Craig had ever received. Joanna was still licking his cock from balls to tip, as he reclined back, enjoying the sensations she was creating.

“Lets get you home so I can take care of you.” Craig whispered hoarsely, as he did up his fly and buttons of his jeans.

Craig put the car into drive, and they were off. Craig was feeling so good after the oral encounter. He could hardly wait to see what was next.

CHAPTER 3…The Apartment

Craig pulled the car into the visitor’s parking spot. Joanna quickly led Craig through the front door and into the waiting elevator. Craig turned to give Joanna a long, deep kiss as the elevator doors closed behind them. He began to massage her big double D forty breasts. He could feel her hard nipples through the blouse that she was wearing. Joanna moaned quietly as Craig continued his sensual kiss and massage. Craig’s tongue began to explore Joanna’s mouth. Joanna reciprocated by drawing his tongue into her mouth then quickly reversing the role by using her tongue to explore his mouth. The kiss only lasted seconds as the elevator doors opened, and Joanna quickly led Craig down the halls to her apartment. Once inside Craig looked around and admired how well decorated it was for a person that worked in a Grocery store. There were nice wildlife paintings on the wall, and some pricey art around the room. Some brass lamps and wood carved animals were all around the room.