Supermarket Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig rolled Jesse onto her back, and started to kiss her passionately while he felt her small firm breasts. Craig gently brushed her erect nipples with his fingers as he continued the kiss Jesse. Jesse, found his limp cock, and started to stroke it gently, hoping to get it erect and hard so that she might enjoy it too. But she had to let go, as Craig worked his mouth down her neck to her breasts. Craig teasingly licked and nibbled on her tiny nipples. He moved his hand to her shaven pussy. He noted that her pubic area was so smooth with no stubble. Jesse moaned as she anticipated Craig’s next move. Craig continued to suck at her swollen breasts, and used his fingers to explore her exposed pussy. Craig slowly rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion causing moans of enjoyment from Jesse. Craig motioned for Joanna to drip some wine onto Jesse. Joanna obliged not just on the abdomen but dripped some wine onto her shaven pussy.

“Can’t let good wine to waste.” Craig joked as he moved his face down to her shaven mound and began to taste her moist area. Jesse began to play with her own nipples as Craig explored her clitoris. Craig swung over into the sixty-nine position so Jesse could play with his cock while he tasted her pussy. Craig inserted two fingers into her pussy while he continued to stimulate her clitoris with his tongue. Craig couldn’t believe how tight her small pussy was around his fingers.

Jesse began to stroke Craig’s semi hard cock. She moved around so she could start to lick the tip of it. Jesse could feel Craig’s tongue inside of her, exploring the walls of her vagina. She had to get Craig hard. She wanted his hot cock inside of her. Her body was twitching as Craig was bringing her close to orgasm.

“Oooohhhh,” Jesse groaned loudly as her orgasm swept over her. She thrust her pussy hard into Craig’s face as her juices flowed down her pussy. Craig kept licking as he too was enjoying the sensations and tastes of Jesse. Jesse needed a hard cock inside her now. She licked her index finger and started to finger Craig’s asshole while she used her other hand to revive his cock. She licked his cock head, as her index finger probed his asshole. Craig moaned with pleasure as he enjoyed the dual attention, but he didn’t let up on his licking of her shaven love mound. Jesse’s body was starting to twitch as another orgasm was building inside of her. Craig’s cock was now at full attention and ready for action again. With all her strength, Jesse rolled Craig onto his back, and switched around so she could ride his erect cock.

“I want you now.” Jesse hoarsely told Craig.

Jesse slowly lowered herself onto Craig’s erect eight inches. Craig’s eyes nearly popped out his sockets. She was a very tight fit, and he couldn’t believe the sensations he was experiencing. He worried to himself that he might split this very tiny girl in half. Jesse put her hands on Craig’s chest as she rocked back and forth on his swollen cock. The smacking of her hips contacting Craig’s torso echoed throughout the apartment. Craig took one hand and fondled one breast while he took his other hand and gently brushed Jesse’s clitoris. This was too much for Jesse as she reached her second orgasm in seconds and her juices flowed down Craig’s, cock and over his balls. She pumped his shaft harder to get Craig to come.

“Your milking me dry, I only came minutes ago,” gasped Craig as her tight vagina squeezed his erect cock with pleasure as Jesse bounced up and down over him.

“Come you, damn it, come,” urged Jesse as she increased her tempo while she rocked on Craig’s cock. After a few more pumps Craig came violently shooting his small load into Jesse. Jesse had to hold on as she was nearly thrown off the bucking bronco Craig who reached his second orgasm.

“That was amazing.” Craig told Jesse.

“She’s pretty amazing, that’s why I love her.” Joanna added as she leaned over to kiss Jesse.

“I don’t think my penis will work for a week after this evenings action.” Craig said in a worn out voice.

“We’ve only started with you,” snorted Jesse with a wink at Joanna. Both girls then grabbed Craig limp cock and began taking turns licking it.

“No more. Not right now, just give me a bit of a break.” Craig begged of them.

The girls ignored his pleas, and continued to lick Craig’s limp shaft. Craig could feel his penis tingle with excitement as the girls were getting another rise out him so to speak. Jesse licked one of her little fingers and inserted into Craig’s puckered asshole. Craig groaned from the sensation as his cock magically began to rise again from the anal probing and the licking of the shaft by the girls. Joanna swung around so her pussy was at Craig’s nose while she continued to orally share his penis with Jesse. Craig began to lick Joanna’s moist pussy. He hadn’t realized that while he was fucking Jesse, Joanna was playing with her clitoris and she was red hot and ready to come again. Craig inserted two fingers into Joanna’s pussy and started to lick her asshole as he worked his two fingers in and out of her love canal. Joanna, moaned and tried to take as much of Craig’s cock into her mouth as she could. Jesse smiled as she worked her finger in and out of Craig. Joanna came one more time drenching Craig with her juices. She kept moving her mouth up and down Craig’s shaft as Jesse kept up her anal probing. With one big thrust, Craig came in Joanna’s mouth, shooting what little cum he had left. All of them were on cloud nine from their multiple orgasms. The three of them collapsed on the bed together, with not even enough strength to finish their glasses of wine as they fell asleep together.

CHAPTER 7 …. Back to Work

As Craig woke up the following morning, he marveled at what had taken place the previous night.

“Good morning.” Both Girls chorused and kissed him on the cheek.

“I don’t know about you gals, but my cock is sore from all the action last night.” Craig told them.

“Are you complaining?” Jesse asked with a straight face.

“No complaints from me.” Craig answered back quickly.

“That’s okay,” Joanna reassured him, “I’m a little raw myself, but I must admit it was pretty darn fun.”

They all took turns in the shower, although Craig wouldn’t have minded sharing a shower with either of them, but it probably would have made all of them late for work.

Joanna hopped in the car with him, and they drove off to work. It was a pretty peaceful morning with no first aid duty required. Craig kept himself busy with odd jobs to pass the time. He couldn’t imagine working in a grocery store full time. The boredom would have killed him, although checking out the cute check out girls was the only positive thing. The day was dragging on and on when he got a page over the intercom to report to Stephanie’s office.

“Great,” thought Craig to himself, “I hope she’s not horny because I am still worn out.” Craig gave himself a kick, “Did I actually think that?” He mused to himself. “Hell if she was horny and ready, then he could be as well.”

“Yes boss,” Craig called out casually as he entered the office.

“Have a seat,” Stephanie offered. “I’ve been thinking of a way to find you a permanent position here.”

“Uh huh,” Craig nodded as he tried to think of what kind of salary would pay well here.

“Valuable people are always hard to find,” continued Stephanie as she closed and locked the door. “To be honest Craig, I like you as a person, I love the sex we have together, and quite frankly I want more.”

“Hmmm, I could always pop in for a visit,” suggested Craig as Stephanie dragged her hand across his shoulders.

“Yes, but, the store could always use a spare first aid man, and I could use a full time lover.” Stephanie handed Craig a piece of paper. “If Joanna hasn’t got plans for you tonight, why don’t you come over for dinner at my place.”

Her last comment caught Craig by surprise. “How did you know about Joanna?” He asked Stephanie.

“Really Craig, give me some credit, I’ve seen how she operates, and she’s got a pretty good body too.” Stephanie scolded. “Look I’m not going to tell you who to sleep with, but I think I can compete in the bedroom department too.”

“All right,” Craig smiled “I’ll be there.”

“Good,” said Stephanie as she kissed Craig on the lips, “Now go back to work before I fire you.”

“God she can be bossy at times.” Craig thought to himself as the day wore on. He wondered if any sort of relationship could develop with that bossy type of attitude. Although, the previous morning he was able to tell her what do when he was screwing her in the office. Complicating things was the fact that he enjoyed his encounters with Joanna and Jessica. How could he arrive at any conclusions based on two days of sexual exploits? Yes he had only been there two days, and he had more sex in two days than in the last two months. Craig liked the maturity of Stephanie. While Joanna had shown signs of pouting, Stephanie was always professional in everything she did. But Jessica had a super tight body, built for sex.

Craig quickly stopped by his apartment on the way to Stephanie’s. He picked up a change of cloths and personal items, fully expecting to stay the night. He also picked up a little surprise for Stephanie.

Craig followed the directions to the address Stephanie had given him. Her house was in a modest part of town, and looked very tidy and well kept. He rang the doorbell and Stephanie greeted him in a tight undersized tee shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her 32C size breasts were squeezed up against the material. Her tummy was exposed as the tee shirt rode quite high on her. She also wore a pair of hip hugger cut off shorts that rode low enough to show off her butterfly tattoo.

“No trouble finding my place?” Stephanie asked.

“Not at all,” Craig replied. “Here, put this bottle of wine in the fridge to cool.”

“What’s in the other bag?” Stephanie asked him.

“A surprise for you,” winked Craig as he gave her a quick kiss. “I need a pot of very hot water though.”

Stephanie looked at Craig suspiciously. She got him a pot of water and Craig took a plastic bottle out of the bag and dropped it into the pot. He went to the bathroom and put the pot in the bathtub. Craig returned to the living room just as the doorbell rang. Stephanie went to answer the door while Craig sat down on the couch. When Stephanie returned, she had two large paper bags.

“Didn’t feel like cooking,” she announced, “Hope you like Chinese food.”

“I love it.” Craig replied. He went and filled two wine glasses, and Stephanie had brought the food out of the bag and had them on the table.

“I thought about this job idea to keep you around.” Stephanie told him. “Randy Crossman the inventory control manager is retiring in six months, if you know computers and multi buying, I can offer you the job at that point.”

“Money good?” Craig queried.

“Money is good and so are the fringe benefits.” Stephanie replied and she rubbed her foot against Craig’s leg.

Craig wasn’t sure what to do. By accepting this job, he may be passing up other opportunities. Was his judgment being blinded by a beautiful woman? How pissed off will she be if he continues to see Joanna? On the plus side, he really did like Stephanie and maybe, just maybe having Stephanie in bed every night might be enough. Time would tell.

“We can give it a try,” Craig told her, “As long as our personal relationship doesn’t mess anything up.”

“I try to keep both personal and business separate,” Stephanie told him in a teasing voice, “speaking of personal, I’ve had a enough dinner, ready for desert?”

“Okay,” Craig agreed, stood up and nibbled and licked Stephanie on the neck, “But I need to get my surprise ready, so how about you getting undressed and lie on your tummy.”

“What are you up to?” Stephanie asked Craig with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

“Trust me, you’ll like it.” Craig replied.

Stephanie got undressed and lay down on her stomach as Craig requested. Craig went to the bathroom and retreated the plastic bottle in the warm pot of water. Craig quickly shed his clothes, and returned to the bedroom. Craig straddled himself on top of Stephanie’s legs and started to drip a fluid from the plastic bottle onto Stephanie’s back.

Stephanie could feel the warm drops dripping on her back and could smell a raspberry fragrance. Massage oil, how nice she thought. She loved massage oil, and the massage that goes with it. Craig’s hands began to massage her shoulders and back working the oil into her skin. Every now and then Craig would work his hands down her ass and massage it for a few moments before returning to her shoulders and back.

“Mmmmm, sweetie, you’re so thoughtful,” purred Stephanie, “I could use this everyday after a hard day at work.”

“And it’s an edible oil too.” Craig added while he continued to rub. Craig loved the feel of her skin. It was so soft and smooth. He enjoyed watching Stephanie’s naked body move with massage.

“Time to turn over to do the other side.” Craig ordered.

Stephanie obeyed, and Craig quickly moved to the side of her so he could work his massage over the front of her body. Craig reached for the bottle and drizzled more oil onto Stephanie’s breasts and tummy. He continued the massage, this time slowly rubbing Stephanie’s erect nipples with his fingers. He teased her, moving one hand down over the tattoo, and inches away from her pussy. On one hand, Stephanie wanted Craig to probe her pussy, but on the other hand, the slow oil massage was so relaxing. Craig brushed by her clit twice then moved his hand back up to her breasts to mirror the lonesome hand that had kept massaging her erect nipples.

“You’re a tease,” said Stephanie, as she reached out with her hand to stroke Craig’s cock.

Craig smiled back, as Stephanie gently fondled his ever-growing erection. Craig continued his massaging of her breasts then moved one of his hands down to Stephanie’s tattoo, and then he moved his hand to her vagina.

Stephanie moaned softly as Craig began to stimulate her clitoris. He moved his fingers in a slow circular motion of her clit, and continued his massage of her breasts as well. Stephanie could feel the excitement build in her, as Craig knew what buttons to push. Stephanie longed to be closer to Craig; she wanted to be able to touch more of him, and feel his body close to hers. Craig slid away, out of her reach and as he moved he slid two of his fingers into Stephanie’s hot vagina. Craig started to lick Stephanie’s clit as his fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Stephanie used both of her hands to rub her well-oiled erect nipples. The sensations were driving her crazy as Craig picked up his pace.

“Swing around, I want to taste your cock while you play with me.” Stephanie asked Craig.

Craig swung around to the sixty-nine position. He continued to lick Stephanie’s swollen clit, while she started to lick his fully erect shaft. Craig switched his mouth from her clitoris to her vagina and darted his tongue as deep inside of her as far as it could reach, while his fingers teased her clitoris.

Stephanie stroked Craig’s cock with her hand as her lips teased the tip. She had a free hand and reached for the massage oil. She was able to drizzle some oil on Craig’s ass and massaged it into him. She took her finger, still slippery from the massage oil and began to probe Craig’s asshole. Craig groaned with pleasure as Stephanie took more of his cock into her mouth. She was also able to easily insert her lubricated finger into his asshole. Craig’s cock seemed to grow even more, with the anal probing. She loved the way Craig reacted to her multiple probing. But she could feel her body rise with excitement as Craig continued to give her a great licking. His clitoral caresses, and his tongue, burrowing deep inside of her were making her feel so good. She wanted Craig, in the missionary position.

“Please, fuck me long and hard,” she begged Craig, “I want to feel that big cock bang inside of me.”

Craig chuckled and swung around, plunging his eight hard inches into her. Stephanie wrapped her legs around his ass and squeezed him into her. Their lips met for another deep passionate kiss, as Craig began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her wet excited pussy. Her hands, embraced around Craig, and gently massaging his back, tried to pull him even closer to her. She could feel his swollen cock penetrating deep inside of her. On each downward stroke she could feel Craig brush her swollen clitoris. The rhythmic pumping of his cock into her felt so good. Her breasts, crushed in Craig’s chest were still tingling from the earlier oil massage. All of the feelings all melted into one as she reached her orgasm. She moaned, even as they continued their French kiss. Her nails dug into Craig’s back as her orgasm peaked higher and higher. Seconds later, she could feel Craig come as he to let out a load groan. She could feel his warm cum flood the inside of her love canal. Craig finished pumping his cock into her until he could unload no more. She reached around and brushed the back of Craig’s neck in total fulfillment.

“I could have you make love to me every night like that.” Stephanie whispered to Craig.

“I could enjoy a beautiful woman like you every night as well.” Craig whispered.

“Stop.” Ordered Stephanie as Craig started to pull out of her. “I want to cuddle and feel your penis inside of me as it rests.”

Craig obliged and cuddled with Stephanie. They kissed each other gently as the evening went on, eventually falling asleep in each other’s arms and dreaming what adventures this personal and work relationship would lead to.

THE END

NEXT STORY……THE CORPORATE LADDER