Supermarket Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you sir.” She replied politely. “How are things?”

“I’m glad you asked,” Luc smiled back, “Can I see you in my office for two minutes, before the board meeting.”

Stephanie nodded, and walked towards the big office at the end of the hall. Thoughts raced through her mind, would she get the Managers job full time, or will she be passed over, and returned to being an assistant again. Does Luc have any motives? All this made her sick just thinking of it.

“Close the door behind you.” Luc ordered her.

Stephanie did as he asked and sat down across the desk from him.

“You know,” He started, “You’ve been able to maintain the profits at the store. When Derek retired, I had my doubts, but you have shown me that you can get the job done. I’m recommending to the board of directors that we monitor your progress for the next six months and see how the store runs, and we’ll evaluate it again in another six months”

“Six months?” Thought Stephanie quietly, “Why couldn’t they make the decision now? This sucks!”

“Are you not confident that I can do it full time?” Stephanie asked Luc.

“Of course I do,” smiled Luc slyly. He got up from his chair and walked around and put his arm around Stephanie, “I know you will do what it takes to be a good Store Manager.”

Stephanie almost threw up on his desk. “Yeah,” she thought to herself, “Jump in the sack and we’ll give you your promotion.” She wished she had brought a tape recorder so she could slap him with that harassment suit. He had taken advantage of her drunken behavior six months ago, when she was named acting Store Manager. At the time she didn’t stop his sexual advances, instead decided to please her immediate boss.

“I think I’ve managed things well, and have the right people in the right places.” Stephanie said stating her case.

“You have managed well,” Luc reassured her while rubbing her shoulders. “I know what your capabilities are, we just have to demonstrate to the board that you are the one. With me on your side, I’m sure it will all work out.”

Now there was a line if she had ever heard one. He might as well have come out and said, “Fuck me and the job is yours.” She tried to think of another way to get her point across but they were interrupted by a phone call to start the meeting.

“We’ll talk about this over dinner?” Luc asked.

“Sure.” Replied Stephanie glumly.

The meeting was as boring as the last one. Numbers, advertising, and service were the usual topics discussed. After the meeting she met up with Luc for dinner. She dreaded the thought of what was coming, but she decided to see where it would lead anyways.

Dinner was at a nice Italian restaurant. Luc ordered before dinner drinks and a bottle of red wine for dinner. They chatted specifically about work related things and no mention of her promotion came up. They finished up with special coffees and headed back to his office. Stephanie was feeling a little buzz from the alcohol but felt in control of herself.

They sat down together on his couch in his office. Stephanie knew what was coming next. Luc but his hand on her knee and began to gently rub it as he spoke to her.

“I know you will do a great job at Super Save’s Hill Side store.” He told her while still rubbing her knee.

“Thank you sir.” Stephanie thought she might test his moral standards and asked, “Uh, won’t your wife be angry about, you know, six months ago, and now here?”

“She doesn’t know, besides, it’s our little secret for success.” He told her.

“Secret for success, whose success” Stephanie thought to herself and closed her eyes. “Might as well get this over with.” While Luc’s hand started to wander up her thigh under her dress, Stephanie began to fumble with the fly of his trousers.

“Do you have a condom?” She inquired, hoping for the right answer.

“Yes I do, like a Boy Scout, I’m always prepared,” Luc replied with a smile.

“Darn,” Stephanie thought to herself. She thought she might have an excuse not to have sex with him. Boy Scout? This guy would tarnish the whole scouting image. Stephanie could feel Luc’s hand work up her leg to where her panties guarded her love nest. While she had given Craig the “natural” look earlier, she remembered to put underwear on for this meeting. Luc manipulated around the elastic, until his fingers found the opening of her vagina. She gasped as Luc’s fingers explored the area. As much as she disliked this man, his touch was still getting a positive reaction out of her.

Stephanie had finally unbuckled Luc’s pants and undid his fly. She had pushed his trousers and underwear down to his ankles, exposing Luc’s five-inch tool. She wondered if she could lick and suck it long enough, maybe the blowjob would be good enough for Luc. She could feel her pussy lips moisten as Luc continued his probing of her genitals. She wrapped her fingers around his erect penis, and began to stroke it gently.

“Let’s get more comfortable,” Luc suggested as he stopped his touching and started to remove his remaining clothing. Stephanie nodded and followed his example. Soon they were both naked.

Luc lay down on the couch on his back. Stephanie kneeled on the floor, beside the couch and resumed stroking his cock with her hand. She bent her head over his shaft and started to lick the purple head.

“Swing your ass over my head,” ordered Luc. “Then I can return the kisses.”

Stephanie obeyed him and they were in the perfect sixty-nine position. She could feel his tongue starting to explore her wet pussy. As much as she hated Luc, he could still get a sexual rush from her. She took his swollen shaft and was surprised that she could take his entire cock into her mouth. He wasn’t as big as Craig was. Stephanie could feel Luc’s tongue explore the inside walls of her pussy. She thought that somebody must have been giving Luc lessons on how to please a woman, because he seemed to be a lot better in foreplay than he was the last time they had met. Luc picked up speed as he continued to lick her deep. He used both hands to caress the cheeks of her ass while he continued his fast paced licking. She could feel her body begin to quiver as she was getting close to orgasm.

“Quick,” Luc asked, “Put the condom on me so I can get inside you.”

Stephanie ignored his request and kept working her mouth and hand up and down his erect penis. Luc tried to move Stephanie, but it was too late. He groaned as he shot his load of semen into Stephanie’s mouth. Stephanie continued to milk him dry as he groaned with pleasure from every stroke.

“You bitch,” cursed Luc. “You made me come to quick.”

“Oh well there’s always the next meeting,” smirked Stephanie.

“Oh no you don’t,” Luc replied, as he grabbed Stephanie and flipped her on her back on the couch. “ I’ve still got another hard-on waiting for you, and you’re still hot as well.”

Before she could protest Luc pinned her to the couch with his body and started a deep French kiss with her while plunging two fingers into her still wet pussy. Luc was partially right, she thought. He hadn’t brought her to orgasm yet, but she was annoyed that he was taking a dominant roll with her. She returned the French kiss with him as his fingers continued to work her pussy. Luc broke off the kiss, to move his mouth down to her swollen nipples. He began to tease each one biting gently, then licking, then biting again. Stephanie was beginning to moan with pleasure as she could feel herself rising towards her orgasm. His biting and licking were making her nipples so hard and his deep pussy probing was making her so wet. She moaned loudly as she came, soaking his fingers with her juices.

Luc quickly slipped the condom on his resurrected penis. What a quick recovery thought Stephanie. What’s he on, Viagra? He pushed her one leg against the back on the couch while her other leg drooped of the side of the couch and supported her on the floor. Luc aggressively plunged his cock into her, and started pumping away at her. He continued to fondle with her breasts as he banged away at her love nest. He came in a few seconds, and without a cuddle or a kiss, rolled off her, threw the used condom in wastepaper basket and started to get dressed.

“Gee thanks, hope you enjoyed,” Stephanie angrily asked.

“I always do,” Luc continued, “We must get together more often my dear. If you continue to show initiative you’ll climb the company ladder. I’ll have to come and see you at your store some time.”

That thought scared Stephanie. “I’ll have to get the hinges on my door fixed Because it can’t close.”

Stephanie got dressed quickly and wanted to race home and shower all evidence of her encounter with Luc off. She wanted the more attentive Craig to please her in bed, not some arrogant corporate stooge. Tomorrow, she would see Craig, and get him to treat her like he can.

CHAPTER 6…. Nighttime Sleep Over

Craig had a great day at work, and it was going to get better. He had great sex with his boss again to start off the day right. Then he had a couple minor injuries to treat, to break up his doldrums of empty box collecting. But to cap the great day off was going to spend the evening with Joanna and her roommate. He could feel his cock awakening as thoughts of what lies ahead went through his head.

Joanna needed another drive home so she hopped in with Craig. She looked in the back seat and saw a duffle bag and some other plastic bags in the back seat.

“You’ve only been invited for the evening, not the weekend,” teased Joanna, “What’s in all the bags?”

“Well, the duffle bag is my clothes, one bag is a couple bottles of wine, I can’t turn up for dinner empty handed you know,” smiled Craig.

Joanna looked at Craig playfully. She smiled and began to rub his crotch area.

“Shall I warm you up again?” She asked teasingly.

“Don’t want to be late for dinner,” Craig advised, “besides, I think you’ll want to eat and get lots of energy for tonight.”

“I just thought I might check out the appetizer first.” Joanna replied and continued to massage his cock through the jeans.

“You’re a bad cock tease, you know.” Craig told her as they parked in the underground parking lot.

“What are you going to do about it?” Joanna quizzed him, and than ran towards the elevator.

Craig locked the car, grabbed the bags from the back seat and ran after her, and jumped into the elevator just as the doors just opened. Joanna pressed the button for her floor, and Craig began a very deep French kiss with her. Joanna loved the way Craig kissed her, but he had a surprise. He dropped the bags and flipped the elevator power switch to the off position stopping the elevator.

“What are you doing?” Joanna Protested.

“Drop your jeans, little Miss cock tease,” ordered Craig, “And be quick about it, your roommate has dinner cooking for us.”

“What if I don’t?” She teased back.

Craig didn’t answer. He spun her, facing away from him, and started nibbling on the side of her neck. He reached with both hands and unfastened her jeans and undid her zipper.

“Not here Craig,” protested Joanna, “people could be waiting for the elevator.”

“Then you better make sure I come quick,” replied Craig, as he pushed her jeans and panties to her ankles. “Bend over and touch your toes. Now!”

She obeyed him, exposing her bare ass to him. Joanna giggled as she waited to see what was next. He undid his pants and unzipped his fly and took out his cock. Craig used one finger to briefly probe her vagina and used his other hand to stroke a couple of drops of pre-cum to lubricate his cock. He licked his finger that was probing her vagina, smiled and plunged his cock into her.

“Hey, no foreplay for me?” She whined and tried to look back at Craig.

“That’s what cock teases get,” grunted Craig. “No foreplay till after dinner.”

Craig continued pumping her, the slapping sound of his cock and balls echoing inside the elevator. Craig had a big grin on his face as he picked up the pace of his strokes. Finally with a big groan, his cock filled her pussy with his load. He maneuvered his cock out of her pussy and Joanna licked up the last drops of his cum. Craig flipped the power switch of the elevator back on, and the elevator moved towards it’s designated floor.

Joanna grabbed Craig by the hand and hurriedly led him down the hall to her apartment.

“Quick to the bedroom.” Joanna whispered to Craig trying to lead him there.

“Oh no you don’t,” Craig told her in a serious tone. “That’s very rude to ignore your roommate who has been slaving over the stove cooking dinner. Besides, I told you in the elevator, after dinner.”

Joanna slapped Craig on his ass and pouted off to her room. Craig walked over to Jessica and extended his hand to her.

“Hi I’m Craig Armstrong, Joanna’s friend, I think.” greeted Craig. He remembered seeing her in the hallway when he had left the apartment yesterday. “I think we may have met before.”

“Hi, Jessica Liu, my friends call me Jesse, and I believe it was yesterday in the hallway,” said a puzzled Jesse as she nodded toward Joanna, “What’s that all about?”

“Oh she’s a bit upset because I put her in her place,” Craig told her, “she wanted to play the part of the cock tease but didn’t like the consequences.”

Craig briefly told her about the exchange in the car and the elevator. Jesse laughed out loud when she heard what had happened. “I better go and check her ego, can you do me a favor and give the pot on the back burner a stir?”

“Sure.” Craig agreed. Jessica Liu was a small but very well built girl. As Craig watched her walk away, he marveled at how well her tiny ass filled out her jeans. Her tank top showed off her well-toned shoulders. She had small breasts but Craig didn’t mind. Craig guessed that with her height she probably only weigh about one hundred and ten pounds, compared to her taller, and bigger roommate.

“You must have really put her in her place,” Jesse smiled as she returned to the room. “She’s got the vibrator on full speed and doing herself in the bedroom.”

“Oh well, some people can’t wait.” Craig replied.

“After what Joanna told me about yesterday I couldn’t wait either,” purred Jesse, “Come on, sit down dinner is ready.”

Jesse called Joanna to come for dinner. Joanna appeared a few minutes later somewhat relieved. Craig sat down at the head of the table with one girl on each side of him. Dinner was oriental chicken with rice noodles and vegetables. Jesse was a great cook. As Craig was enjoying his meal, he could feel the odd bump and rub from each girl. Craig figured this was no accident, and decided to play hard to get.

“Can I help with the dishes?” Craig asked innocently trying to stall Joanna.

“Sure.” Smiled Joanna who also had some ideas of her own, “You can wash, but don’t drip on the floor.”

So Joanna cleared the table while Craig washed, and Jessica dried them. After she was done clearing the table, the two roommates exchanged some idle chatter until Joanna got mischievous.

“You know how you called me a cock tease earlier?” Joanna purred in Craig’s ear as her hands started caressing his ass. “Keep your hands in the sink, don’t drip on the floor. I could really have some fun with you while your hands are busy else where.”

Craig smiled and tried to finish the dishes in a hurry. Joanna snaked her hand to the front of Craig and began to rub his cock, semi protected by his jeans.

“Don’t look at me for sympathy,” Jess laughed at Craig, “ You were the one that was trying to ‘put her in her place’ I believe you called it.”

Craig laughed nervously as Joanna continued to rub his crotch area. He could feel his cock tighten against his jeans as it swelled to Joanna’s touch. He only had a few more dishes to do before he could free his hands.

“You look like you need a hand,” Jess told him, “Here I’ll help.” And as she said that, Jesse moved behind Joanna and began to rub her roommate’s crotch.

“Hey, whose side are you on anyways?” Protested Joanna.

“I’m on my side, I want to get fucked by both of you tonight.” Whispered Jesse.

Craig was done, and not a minute too soon. He dried off his hands and turned to confront Joanna. But the two girls stopped the exploring and dashed off to the bedroom.

“Last one naked has to watch.” Shouted Jesse as she slammed the bedroom door shut behind her.

By the time Craig had walked to the bedroom and opened the door, both girls were naked and sitting on the bed. Jesse was just as toned as he had imagined. She had small, but firm breasts, her nipples were standing out already erect. She was clean-shaven, not a pubic hair on her. Joanna looked as good today as she was yesterday.

“You’re the last one.” Jesse told Craig “You have to sit this one out.”

Craig leaned on the doorframe and smiled. “Fine by me, I’ll pour some more wine while you two warm up.”

When Craig returned with the three glasses of wine, the girls were indeed warming up. Joanna was on her back on the bed with her legs partially spread apart. Jesse was partially on top of her giving Joanna a sensual French kiss, while using her free hand to finger Joanna’s pussy. Craig put the wine glasses down on the bedside table and stepped back to watch. The girls continued to caress one another, drawing quiet moans from each of them.

“Oh you are such a sport,” Jesse proclaimed, “get undressed and get in here and join us.”

Craig quickly shed his clothes; he gently pulled Joanna towards the edge of the bed. Craig knelt down on the floor, parted Joanna’s legs and began to lick her already wet pussy. Meanwhile Jesse began to lick and bite Joanna’s swollen nipples. Joanna was moaning and shaking with pleasure, here she had two hungry mouths working at all of her sensitive areas.

Craig inserted to fingers into Joanna’s hot vagina, and used his tongue to play with her clitoris. Jesse took a bit of wine from one of the glasses, drizzled it on Joanna’s abdomen, and then started to lick it all up. This drove Joanna absolutely wild. Joanna came in seconds, her juices flowing down Craig’s fingers and hand. Craig licked his fingers and smiled, and then returned to licking her clitoris. Jesse moved back up to Joanna’s mouth and started another deep French kiss, while using her fingers to gently caress Joanna’s erect nipples. Joanna’s body was starting to quiver again, as she was building up to another orgasm. Jesse broke off her kiss and whispered something in Craig’s ear. Craig stopped licking, and watched as Jesse rolled to her back with her head at the end of the bed.

“Sixty nine Joanna, with a twist,” Jesse told her.

So while Jesse was lying on her back on the bed, Joanna straddled Jesse’s face, allowing Jesse’s tongue to lick her pussy. Joanna returned the favor, by going down on her friend as well. Craig walked over to the end of the bed where Joanna was straddling Jesse. He stood at the end of the bed and took his swollen cock and plunged it into Joanna.

“Oh my god, what a sensation.” Joanna called out.

“Keep licking her pussy,” Craig ordered Joanna. “She’ll keep licking yours, and I’ll pump my cock into you until I come.

Joanna’s body was shaking all over as she experienced sensations she had never felt before. With this angle Craig’s cock had been rubbing her G-spot while he pumped her. That, combined with Jesse licking her clitoris was bringing her to a new level of excitement. Joanna came in seconds, drenching Jesse with her love juices. Jesse continued to lick what she could reach. A few seconds later, Craig exploded his load into Joanna’s pussy, adding new juices and flavors to Jesse’s taste buds. Joanna collapsed onto the bed with a big smile. Craig returned the smile and looked at Jesse.

“Yes, that was great, put we haven’t looked after poor Jesse yet.” He told them.

“I’ll sit this one out and watch.” Joanna said, still out of breath as she sipped her wine.