All Comments on 'Superslut'

by bradley_stoke

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Super!

I think that even the most ardent bible thumpers have this hidden persona.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
I think we need to coin a name for guys like this

author who has written about 60 of these pipe dreams where he imagines himself some how superior to the girls he writes about and calls sluts,------HE IS NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Missing the point

Joyce, ever feel like you've completely missed the point? Great story I thought, worthy of ed's choice.

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Brilliant,

so refreshing to read an original story. Very good!!!

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
NO--You don't get it JACKASS ------

It is the term SLUT which is an insulting term males have coined for girls who fuck as often as males and enjoy it as much as males that I object to--

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The prior commenter is off a bit. The term slut

is used to indicate a woman who fucks without reason or reality. One who just fucks around. A wife who beds men outside of her marriage, whether in an affair or not is a slut. A single woman fucking men she is dating is not a slut! A slut is a useless piece of fuckmeat. A round heel slut is one who will fuck anybody period. If a girl goes in a bar and sucks men, she is a slut. If a girl goes in a bar and sucks her date she is a girlfriend. I know this isnt to clear but there is a lot of diffence between a girl who will fuck and has control over who and where, and a girl who will just fuck or who has no respect for her marriage vows. Men who fuck around like that are male sluts and very stupid in this day of drug resistant STDs and AIDS. If you want to get to basics our instincts as men are to impregnate women to keep our genes in the pool. The instinctual behavior of females is to fuck as many men as possible to insure they get pregnate from the best possible male sperm donor. So from instinct and biological behavior we are programmed to be male and female sluts. Our society and medical science attempt to modify these behaviors towards a family unit instead of a tribal one, and to prevent infections that would lead to sterility if not incapacity or death. So young girls as soon as they reach puberity seek to be impregnated which explains the behavior of many young women, and males seek to impregnate as many females as possible to carry on the blood line. It is up to their values in society to prevent this, nothing more, nothing less.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 16 years ago
Interesing and different

Whenever anyone writes anything on this site which isn't a complete cliche - a complete rehash of a million other vacuous pneumatic stroke stories - it gets panned. Not by everyone, admittedly, but by a vocal minority.

This could have been better. I didn't get a very clear feeling of the protagonist's actual character. But it looks in an interesting way at the psychology of its protagonist; and that alone puts it into the top bracket as far as I'm concerned.

And anyone who thinks the author is describing the protagonist as a 'slut' either hasn't read the story or doesn't understand English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a great job

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/egyncm/index.html">main page</a>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous