Surprise At The Drive In Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

"Ummm... That feels sooo good," she whispered, kissing my ear, hugging me and continuing, "Joy and Brad continue fucking... aah... with her on top for a long time... umm... " Deb whispered in my ear with an even huskier voice and pausing to moan every time I crossed her clit. "until Joy just needs a little... ahh... more pressure on her clitoris... ooh, yes, I like that pressure in the clitoris... Breaking their kiss... ahh... she rises up with her arms... ahh... until she is now sitting... ooh... on his monster... ah... Bringing herself up on her knees... umm... she begins to lift herself... umm... up off his meat... oooh, yes that feels good... ooh... And just before he would... umm... flop out of her... ooh... she lets her whole weight go... ahh... and impales herself on his shaft... oooh... Again and again she's... oooh... pulling herself up... uumm... to throw her weight... ooh... down upon him... umm... again and again... ummm... Faster and faster... ooh... she impales herself... ooh... on his monster cock... oooh... This wonderfully huge cock... umm... that fills her more... ooh... than anything before it... oooh... She thought he was deep before... umm... but with this force he's hitting bottom... oooh... Nothing had ever been there before... ooh... and she loves the feel... oooh...

"Brad's hands reach up... ahh... and message her breasts... ooh... squeezing and neaded... ooh... and pulling and tweaking... umm... her nipples... ummm... He squeezes softly at first... ooh... but then gets more aggressive... ummm... His manipulations are becoming... ooh... harder and harder... ahh... Joy knows he... ahh... must be leaving marks... umm... but she doesn't care... umm... it's just part of the... umm... abandonment she feels... oooh... All she wants... umm... is that monster dick... umm... that's filling her so completely... umm... to keep driving into her... oooh, yes... until she is completely... umm... consumed and satisfied. "

Deb's breathing became more ragged and her stroking of my cock more rapid as her tale progressed. Each stroke was starting to really get to me. I could feel my balls tighten and new it wouldn't be long at all. "I'm close baby. " I warned. "Keep it up and I'm going to come all over your hand."

"Well, we can't have that. " Deb declared sliding her hand to the bottom of my cock and squeezed. "We need to save this for later... Although – I must admit that my story telling got me all hot and bothered as well... If I thought I could do it without having an accident I would swing my leg over your lap and impale myself on you just like Joy is on Brad."

"I could pull over and we could do it right along the side of the road here. " I suggested, kidding.

"Don't tempt me... but, with our luck a police car would pull up. We'll just save this... " she squeezed my spear a little harder at its base, although the danger had now passed, "to later. I'll stop stroking it and just finish my story. You don't mind too much?" She asked and kissed me again on the cheek.

"I'll survive, I guess. " I mocked being put out, by sticking out my bottom lip.

"Well, where was I?"

"Joy was hoping to be completely consumed and satisfied. "

"Ah, yes. " And Deb leaned up against me again, continuing her monolog in that deep, husky sensuous voice I had never heard from her before that night.

"She bounces up and down on his engorged cock, while Brad works her breasts unrelentingly and she loves every bit of it. Her breathing is becoming more rapid, as she senses that wonderful feeling beginning to well up at the very base of her being. "

I now placed two more fingers into the folds surrounding her clitoris as she continued. Instead of sliding them up and down her gash, I started rapidly massaging her clit by rotating my fingers around and over the tiny appendage.

"Ooh... That feels good. Oh, yes I like that. " She moaned in response to my new ministrations to her clit, interrupting her story for a moment. "The feeling spirits her on... umm... and me too... umm... making her increase the pace... ahhh... of her thrusts as she seeks... ummm... her own fulfillment... ummm... She slams down on him... ooh... again and again... ahh... faster and faster... umm... Joy's breathing is ragged... ooh, yes, and so is mine... when she starts begging Brad... ummm... 'Ooh, yes. Brad... ' ooh... 'Fuck me... Fuck me... ' ooh... Joy is begging Brad... oooh... wantonly, 'I'm so close, baby... ' umm... 'I'm almost there... ' umm... Those feelings that were so deep... ummm... just a few moments ago... umm... are quickly racing to the surface... ahhh... " Deb's story continued as she moans every time I touch her clit.

"Joy begins to shake... oooh... as her climax rushes to the surface... ahhh... Unable to continue to drive and rise... umm... Joy sinks down on his shaft... umm... and begins to grind... umm... her clit hard against... umm... his pelvic mound... umm... as now her climax... umm... rushes over her... ooh... Damn, your fingers feel good... umm... Much more of this... ooh... and I'll be cumin'... umm... just like Joy. " She interrupted her story again and I begin to apply a little more pressure.

"Spasm after spasm shakes her body... umm... consuming her completely... oooh, that feels even better... Joy is so over taken... umm... by the strength of her climax... umm... that she just falls forward... oooh... on top of Brad and shakes... oooh... . She can't even bare... oooh... down any more... oooh... . She just lays on top of him... oooh... shaking in climatic bliss... oooh... , while Brad continues to thrust... oooh... up into her hot... oooh... and wet pussy... oooh... as it convulses around... oooh... his big fat cock... oooh... until she can't... oooh... stand it any more... oooh... . Crying now, Joy... oooh... begs him, in between breaths... oooh... 'Stop... Stop... I can't... ' oooh... 'stand any more... Ooh, please stop. ' Oooh... Much more of this... ahh... I'll be cumin' myself.

"Brad now works... ooh... his way out... ooh... from underneath her... ahh... lettin' her role off him... ooh... and on to her back... oooh... ooh... I'm so close. " Deb acknowledged with passion and began to buck against my hand. "Brad works his... oooh... way between her legs... oooh... and drives into her... oooh... He buries himself... oooh... as she gasps... oooh... At first Joy can't stand... oooh... the overwhelming sensations... oooh... assaulting all areas... oooh... of her pussy... oooh... especially her clit... ooooh... Then deep inside she feels... oooh... another orgasm building... oooh... , demanding release... oooh... Although the first orgasm... oooh... is just beginning... oooh... to release its grip... oooh... the new one commands her... oooh... to thrust up to... oooh... meet Brad's unrelenting attack... oooh... forcing her to change... oooh... her cries from, 'Stop... Ooh, stop... I can't take anymore... ' oooh... to 'Fuck me... Ooh, yes... Fuck me... Fuck me... ' oooh... 'Fuck me, harder... Make me... cum, baby... ' oooh, yes... 'Fuck me!'

"Oooh, God... Bill... I'm close... so close... Rub me harder... Rub it faster!" Deb cooed almost out of breath and wiggling more frantically up against my fingers as she continued her story gasping. "Joy grabs... oooh... Brads ass cheeks,... oooh... almost digging... ahhh... her fingers... ahhh... into the... ahh... firm skin,... ahhh... so she has more... ahhh... leverage to force... ahhh... her pelvis... ahhh... up into his... ahh... Brad grabs the arm... oooh... of the couch above... oooh... her head and thrusts... oooh... even harder into... oooh... the best piece of ass... oooh... he has ever had... Oooh, God. I'm so close. " Deb moaned, and I wondered how she could keep telling her story.

"Brad... ooh... thrusts and thrusts... ooh... and Joy... ooh... continues... ooh... to beg... ooh... to be fucked... ooh... harder... ooh... Then Brad... ooh... begins to... ooh... pump... ooh... his load... ooh... deep into... ooh... her hot... ooh... pussy... ooh, ooh... As the... ooh, ahh... first... ooh, oh... hot... ooh, ooh... gob... oohhhh, ahh... of cum... ooh, ooh... hits her... oooh... womb... ooh, ooooh... trigering... oooh, ahhh... her own... ooooh, ooooh... orga... ooooh! ooooh! ooooh! I'm... oooh, oooh... cumin'... oooh... cumin'... oooh... oooh... yes... cumin'!" Deb moaned and cooed, really thrusting up against my hand.

Releasing my cock, she grabbed my hand and pushed it harder against her. Then suddenly, as she shook and spasmed almost uncontrollably; Deb squeezed those strong thighs together, practically crushing my hand. In that grasp I tried as best I could to provide a little more stimulation to her clit. Spasm after spasm raced through her body. Her head pushed and rocked into my shoulder, while she clutched my hand trying to pull it away. She gasped, "Oooh, oooh... Stop!... oooh... oooh... Please, stop!... oooh, oooh... I can't... oooh... take anymore."

"That's what Joy said, until Brad took her to the next level. " I suggested.

"Oooh... no... noo... nooo... I'm not... ready!... It's too... ooh... much."

I stopped my ministrations to her clit and soon she started to quiet done as the spasms became less intense.

Once Deb was breathing a little easier, her head came up and she kissed me under the neck, long and hard. Her arms reached around my neck also and she hugged herself tight to my side. Breaking the kiss finally she whispered. "I love you, so much. That was fantastic."

"I think it could have been even better if you had let me fool around a little longer."

"Ooh, no. " she moaned. "It was too intense. I just couldn't stand anymore."

"Isn't that what Joy said in your story - or was that just a little more embellishment, too?" I teased.

"No, no. That's pretty much what she said – that she rode Brad until she climaxed and could no longer hold herself up. Then when she fell on him, he turned her over and really started whaling into her. She said her orgasm was so intense, she couldn't stand it any longer and begged him to stop, but he just kept it up. Then all of a sudden, she said, she was overtaken by another orgasm and started begging him to fuck her harder again."

"That's what I said. You should have let my fingers take you to that next orgasm."

"Oh, no!" She shook her head and gasped a little. "Too intense... I really could've taken any more... Maybe another time... Maybe at the movie... I don't know. " And she hugged herself in tight to me again.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers
12