All Comments on 'Surprise! I'm cumming!!'

by jeffinga

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
games

some time you will lose the game you play and she will get some strange meat.

after all you said it was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have seen this one played out in the real world

Many times it does not work out how the husband thinks it will.. there have been some research suggesting females desire to change mating partners about ever four years.. With that said I did enjoy the read...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Quickie

There are stories on this site that are meant to portray a classic example of literature, with a beginning, middle and end, an engaging plot, conflict and resolution, character development, and everything else that goes along with that genre.

And then there are stories like this. I like to call them "quickies." Basically, these are the stories you would hear from your buddy at the bar after he's had a few drinks. They usually begin "Did I tell you what happened the other night?"

As an example of the latter type of story, this one rates somewhere in the middle. A good quickie has to have some element of surprise or something out of the ordinary. If you're sitting next to that guy at the bar, telling his story, your reaction should be, "No fucking way! I don't believe it!" This one didn't create that reaction. I gave you three stars for the effort. Keep writing.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Husband and wife...

Husband and wife having fun...Just a short story is all what's needed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

It was very childish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another WACC

So in the future she goes with another guy. What do you get? Nadda...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my wife

i'd love to face fuck my wife hold her head down on my cock and blast down her throat! right after i fuck her asshole(now i'm dreaming:))

bob

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Cuck let’s whore advertise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous