All Comments on 'Surprise Party Surprise'

by cumandplay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Huh?

Terrible grammer. Misspelled words. And confusing use of the first person. One time "I" is a woman and another it's a man.

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
English a 2nd language?

Agree with previous comment........ Get an editor!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice try.

Well this was very badly written. Get a good editor. I agree with the others.

skittles_lmskittles_lmalmost 13 years ago
Typos

Fun story but get a proofreader

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Sexual superman...

Stories like this, written by teenaged boys, always give me a laugh. The characters are inevitably guys who can fuck all night, come ten times and always get it up again, while the women all have 40DD breasts, constantly wet pussies, and an unending stream of orgasms. In other words, it's a huge fantasy with zero realism. It's OK if you accept it as the silliness it is, but don't try to tell me it really happens...ever.

I'll add my too bits wurth on the writing, it socks, so their!

BTW - LarryinSeattle, if you're going to criticize the grammar, you should first spell the word correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Best Night

Once I came 10 times in a girl I picked up in a bar. Then I went home and did the old lady (after telling her about the girl) two times. My best night ever. I was 30. I had invited the bar girl (nice Ds) home to meet the girlfriend, but she was not interested. So 5 or 7 cums at a hot party? Sure. Why not. Just a good day for me. (Average was 4 in those days).

I liked the story. But you really need an editor. I did not take off points for style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unreadable

It was particularly bad when you slipped into dialogue but didn't bother to present it as such, and I was left trying trying to work out how a guy could 'rape' his husband Bill. For fuck's sake, get an editor.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 13 years ago
Learn to write.

The grammar started off OK and then after the first sentence it went to shit. Please learn to write dialogue properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous