Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she was going to cum soon, and the whole thing was quickly becoming more then I could take. Pushing hard against Hendricks I watched as each thrust pressed her face against Nace's pussy. Each time I slammed my cock inside Hendricks Nace's whole body would bounce as I pushed Hendricks face into her.

Nace came first, her entire body trembling as she screamed out loud. Her hands pulling Hendricks face against her pussy as her hips ground hard against her. Hearing her scream set me off as I came inside Hendricks, slamming against her one more time before holding my cock deep inside her as I came.

As my body calmed down I realized that Hendricks was still stuck between Nace and I, like our own personal sex toy, and she hadn't cum. I pulled out and pulled Hendricks off of Nace, turning her over. I then grabbed Nace's arm and pulled her up. "She hasn't cum yet, eat her!" I told her and she immediately began to suck on Hendricks pussy. Hendricks had her eyes closed and her legs spread with a look on concentration on her face. She opened her eyes as I moved closer to her, and happily opened her mouth as I pushed my dick between her lips. She gently sucked on it as Nace ate her out. I knelt there and watched for way to short of a time as Hendricks began to moan over my cock. Pulling off of my cock she reached down and grabbed Nace's hair, once again screaming as she came.

At that point the three of us collapsed on the floor. I grabbed a blanket off the couch and we all wrapped ourselves together with lots of touching and stroking. The movie was running through the credits at this point but I was too exhausted to find the remote. Hendricks leaned over and gave me another long kiss. "So," she whispered, "you said another two weeks before your wife and kids come home?"

12