Surprising Evening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I informed Sally of my predicament so she directed my attention 'down below'. I was rather disappointed to feel a bare pussy but that disappointment soon faded as I started to gently play with her. She was so wet that two fingers didn't touch the sides. Being curious, I withdrew my fingers and began to taste her juices. She seemed to enjoy the idea and as the music changed tempo Sally delighted in telling me that it would be her pleasure to make sure I had my first orgasm of the evening. I really couldn't refuse this lady as she unzipped me. Holding me by my penis, she led me to a nearby couch.

I was slouched across the couch as her gentle hands surrounded my prick and in tempo with the music, she began the build-up to what I felt was going to be a bigger orgasm than the one I had with Eve in the car-park. Now, I love the feel of Eve's hand working on me but after so many years, the effect is not quite the same. Sally had a different touch and as it was completely new to me; she soon had my undivided attention.

I thought I heard the music change but my eyes were closed and nobody seemed to be moving me on. I became aware that my new angel Sally was moving position and I felt her mouth devouring my penis in such a gentle way. I could feel that I was on the verge of cumming and needed very little stimulation but at the same time I was trying to hold back as long as I could. I didn't want to open my eyes in case it was all a dream and if I opened them, everything would stop. That 'little stimulation' was supplied by the feel of Sally's tonsils as she swallowed me deeper. I had never ever had such a feeling and my gentleman-like behaviour deserted me because I knew I was coming but there was no way I was going to tell Sally. I needn't have bothered as Sally was equal to the task and managed everything I had.

After a minute or two, I managed to open my eyes to the wonderful sight of Sally still gently sucking on my now limp penis and with a smile in her eyes. I was also aware that she had changed 'the rules' and had used her mouth when I distinctly remember that she was only allowed to use her hands. In my semi-stupor, that lovely feeling of 'after-glow' I was also aware of a kind of cheer erupting. I looked up to see that everyone else had interrupted their moments of pleasure to witness my moment of pure joy. Eve was looking on and clapping and cheering with the others. Now that was certainly a unique way to celebrate your birthday. As Sally eventually released me, I cuddled her and even kissed her deeply, enjoying the first taste of myself. 'The voice' in the background came and went. People tended to go back to whatever they were doing before my cabaret and I thanked Sally profusely.

"The pleasure was all mine" she said.

Now I wasn't in a position to argue with 'Angel Sally' but I can assure you that 'the pleasure was not all hers'!

The music changed and although still slow and seductive, 'the voice' seemed to have disappeared. Sally said that the girls had drawn lots to see who was going to be the first to bring me and of course, Sally was the winner. Such a lucky girl I thought as I began to stroke her bare thigh. I wondered if anything had been arranged for Pete, or, Eve? I glanced around and it appeared that everyone was with a partner in various stages of dress or otherwise and I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be Eve's dress almost eclipsed by Chris' frame.

My attention was drawn back to Sally who was asking me to return the 'favour'. I believe I was equal to the task as I gently caressed her pussy-lips with the tip of my tongue before inserting two fingers, searching out her tender G-spot which I then gently but firmly massaged. At this moment I was very happy that Sally was bald below as with her juices flowing, my mouth was easily able to gently massage her mound without any hair to tickle my nose. It wasn't too long before her hips became more animated and her hand came down to assist me by massaging her clit. I was able to just use my fingers and watch as her orgasm grew. My left hand disappeared under the top of her dress and I released a breast which I played with, increasing her pleasure. I love the idea of women knowing what they want and Sally certainly knew what she wanted and needed.

She told me she wanted another finger and she wanted me to be firmer. This was music to my ears and I did all I could to assist this damsel in distress. I had never known a woman like this or a woman as wet as this. Ever in control, or so I thought, I slowed the tempo whilst increasing the force of my thrusting as Sally went into orgasm mode. I slowed further as her moans increased and was barely able to keep my fingers inside her as she bucked about. Sally's moans drew attention from the others and pretty soon I was aware that they were again watching our show. As Sally came, she screamed quite loudly and deeply. It would appear that she was enjoying herself as well.

As we relaxed together, I was aware that Eve was still with Chris. She was laying whilst he was sitting, her head in his lap. He was obviously fingering her as her hips were on the move but I noticed that she was sucking him at the same time. I played with Sally's tits and noticed my erection growing as I contemplated whether Chris was going to come and if Eve was going to be up for the event. Her tits were out and he was pulling on a nipple much harder than I had ever done to Eve. She whimpered a bit without complaining and I knew she was at the point of no return. As she came, her head pulled away from Chris and I saw her finish him off on to her tits, making sure not to spoil her new dress. They both seemed happy with the result.

Sally and I restored our dress and went to the kitchen in search of sustenance. Pete and Angela were already there and we were soon joined by Sue and Martin. I knew it wouldn't be long before Eve and Chris would need refreshment and finally Steve escorted Angela in. Eve came over and cuddled in to me and that seemed to signal the restoration of all of us to our partners.

I asked Eve how she felt and she said "I hope you don't mind but I feel fabulous. I'm starting to learn more about me. Sex is good isn't it."

This is my first attempt at a story since I was at school – a long time ago! Obviously there is scope for a pt.2 plus other ideas, depending on feedback and rating. All constructive criticism is welcome.

12