Surprising Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both waited a few moments, watching each other recover from such powerful orgasms. I was incredibly content, I felt drained physically, but the emotional energy was good, great actually. I had needed that kind of supremely nasty connection for a long time, and getting it was deeply satisfying. I could only hope she felt the same.

"That was really fun...." she said, her voice returning to some semblance of calm. "But I see we talked a lot longer than I thought. I really have to go, he's coming home soon, and I have to clean up here." She grinned a sly little grin.

"Wow, yeah...." I was still in a bit of a daze, events of the afternoon had not only gone much differently than I would ever dared to dream, but much better as well. I reached down and pulled to plug out of my ass, letting it fall into the towel below me.

"You know," she mused, "It really wasn't much different than masturbating to porn. I'm glad you asked me to consider it that way."

Ever the opportunist, I commented on her thought, "Yeah, see, practically the same. But maybe we could do it in person some time. No touching of course, just like now, but without the screen." "No," she responded, "but maybe we could do this again."

I knew it was pointless to try to argue that point. I had achieved an incredible victory already, I didn't want to push my luck.

"You should really delete that picture," she told me.

"More importantly," I replied, "You should delete your logs showing you sent it."

"Ahhh, yeah, I didn't think of that," she said. "But I was so horny, and it was so hot to know you were about to see me fucked and cummed by another man, I couldn't resist sending it. Especially if you saw it when it was too late not to cum."

"What? Were you concerned I'd be upset about it, or what?"

"Well, yeah, a bit maybe. Not knowing how you would react and being willing to do that was one the craziest things I've ever done. I just felt the urge and had to try it."

"Hell, I'm glad you couldn't stop yourself. I like this side of you, always have. You can always send me more if you want, I promise to jerk off to them for you."

"Mmm... maybe next time. We'll see." She giggled again. "And do you have any?"

"Hmmm... I'd have to look. Maybe one or two really old ones, from before we were together. But we'll check that next time."

"Arg. I really do have to get going," I could see her checking the time on the computer. She started clicking around the screen, closing the video windows in which she was being perpetually fucked, licked and jizzed on. "I just want to make clear that this was just virtual, there was no real sex of any kind."

"Fair enough," I agreed. "So no getting weird, right?"

"Right!" she agreed emphatically. I was dancing for joy on the inside. Even if I never actually had sex with her again, this event was a fantastic experience. If it happened again, I would be an incredibly lucky guy. And this ending to our chat was promising in more ways than one. "Okay then, I really do have to go. Thanks for getting in 'touch'," she commented with a grin.

"We'll have to do it again sometime," I replied.

"Okay, well. Bye bye then, bye...!" she waved as I waved and she clicked the call closed.

I just leaned back in my chair and let the pleasure settle into my bones until I started to get chilly. I closed the videos of us, I was definitely done masturbating for the moment, but I left open the picture of her with her legs spread, full of black cock and covered with cum. The look of pure lust on her face was intense. I finally clicked the file closed and right-clicked it, moving my mouse down to the delete option. I was briefly torn, but she had sent it to me even though we weren't in a relationship anymore, she had obviously wanted me to see it. I decided to keep it, I knew I would be glad I did someday soon. It would never see the light of day, nobody else would ever see it, and I would get any number of hours or days of orgasmic pleasure out it. When I thought of it that way, it was a no-brainer. I moved the file to a secure folder and got up from the computer.

The picture brought up a number of questions, not to mention her actions. She had been more in control and out of control at the same time than she ever was when we were together. I wondered what her experience had been like getting to the point where she could alternate between ass and pussy with no hesitation. She had obviously continued taking pictures and watching porn, but it seemed as if she had compartmentalized her inner fantasy life from her actual sex life to some extent. If I played my cards right, I could become her sexual fantasy outlet, regardless of how good her sex at home was, it would never have the illicit thrill attached of sharing it with me.

I surveyed my desk and could see remnants of cum on the surface, on the floor next to it, on the arms of my chair. It had truly been two incredible orgasms, I was a lucky guy. I felt a surge of affection for my ex, that she had gone so far for me and with me. I knew it wouldn't result in us getting back together or anything like that, indeed I hoped it wouldn't interfere in either of our lives at all. It was a wonderful experience to be cherished and I would do my very best to make sure nothing negative ever came of it. By doing that together, we had proved to each other we could still trust each other and I thought that was a beautiful thing.