All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 03'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're missing real emotions here

George is hurt, yet he gets over it seconds after telling her. Then immediately it's all about how she feels? Consider how insensitive she's been about him: not only does she cheat, but she does it right before he gets home. She then goes upstairs once he's home and does it again while he's home. They fucked up the bed just before he got home making him sleep outside of his own bed.

So I'm not buying how the author just skipped through georges feelings. She has really been acting uncaring and selfish here and the author makes it go away in seconds.

If you really want them to be a couple, then don't be afraid to write George being pissed. He is, you started him dins that road. Then you had him wimp claiming it was fir love. Sorry that's not love, love doesn't make emotion disappear.

Right now I'm not feeling the love between them. Certainly not her for him. She's not in anyway making him a priority like lovers do. The fact that she didn't wait for his big return and instead cheated in his bed just before is a huge huge slap in the face , not just forgetting the time. She put her lovers want to fuck her before george.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
terrible

terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another wimp husband accepting being a cockhound.

I hate stories where men are wimps and accept infidelity. marraige is about love and fidelity. anything else one should not be married.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
Another pathetic wimp husband story

An insensitive bitch and a spineless sorry ass husband. What could be finer? A trip to hell!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Is there anyone out there who is a real man

It seems recently all the stories are being written by castrated wimp ass fairy cuckolds? Will someone please write a story about a man with balls?

BeneTleilaxBeneTleilaxalmost 2 years ago

It’s all about what she wants, it seems. George should really ditch her.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Seriously? What sort of big girls blouse is he?

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

I didn't like it one bit. I have a wonderful Chinese wife who is totally faithful and we have never looked at anyone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous