Surrendering to Hannah

Story Info
My attempts at chivalrous chastity fail miserably.
1.5k words
4.39
21.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wicked smile creeps onto Hannahs face.

"I'm pretty sure your over-thinking this Pete," she muses, "it's very straight forward; we're both single, both looking for the same thing and horny as hell, so why not fool around?" To punctuate her point Hannah slides a hand onto my thigh.

It takes an Olympian effort not to flinch and to control my cock that perks up like a puppy hearing the doorbell.

"Damn it Hannah I'm not over thinking I'm trying to be responsible."

Her hand slides down my leg then back up, finger tips following the inside seam of my trousers. I start talking more quickly.

"I'm just out of a relationship having gone through a pretty fucking atrocious break up, we only know each other through work where I was your supervisor right up until you got fired and I'm 8 years your senior."

I lose my temper and grab her hand, pulling it away before she reaches my crotch. With my other hand I grip her shoulder and push her away from me, harder than I intended too. Hannah puts on a shocked expression, but her wicked smile creeps back onto her face as I continue.

"It's not fucking appropriate! I'd just be taking advantage, using you!" I close my ayes for a moment and regain my composure. "I'm trying to do the right thing." I say calmly, looking Hannah in the eye.

Hannahs expression changes immediately. Her playful smile vanishes, replaced with a look of something between sympathy and pity. "The right thing? For who? Me? I'm a fucking grown up Pete, I choose my sex partners." She pushes back freeing her hand and closing the gap between us again. "No one takes advantage of me unless I want them too, I don't need protecting and I'm fully aware of what's happening here, more so than you it would seem. Allow me to explain, perhaps I can crack through that foolish gentlemanly bravado of yours."

As she speaks she slowly and deliberately starts to unbutton my trousers all the while talking down to me like I'm a schoolboy.

"You've been stuck in an apparently pointless relationship but now your free. I know that hiding in that cool calm exterior is a beast that wants loose. Your resisting me because your ashamed of it, scared of it even, worried what you might do or how I might react." A hand slides into my trousers and starts searching out my cock.

"Well I can tell you Pete with almost crystal clear clarity that I want the same thing as you. I want sex Pete, all kinds of sex. I want a partner willing to play out my fantasies, to include me in theirs."

Finally free my dick pops out of my fly almost on cue, guided by Hannah's hand.

"Holy shit." Is all the response I can manage as Hannah's hand starts to slide up and down my shaft, that wicked little smile is back on her face.

"I want to be used Pete, and more importantly I want to use you." She sits forward getting as close to me as she can and her right hand continues to stroke my member as she leans in and kisses me. Our tongues dart around each other as the kiss escalates, becoming more hungry and passionate until suddenly she pulls away.

"Allow me to prove it to you," Hannah purrs before leaning forward and down toward my cock.

Hannah's quick movements catch me off guard and as her warm wet mouth engulfs the tip of my prick I call out in shock, she slides her right hand up to my chest as though to calm me but keeps sliding up and down my shaft with her left.

My helmet slides in and out of her mouth, her lips tight around its rim. The sensation is incredible and I can already feel my orgasm build as she relentlessly works my cock with her mouth and hand. As though sensing this she stops stroking with her hand and instead holds me upright and pops me out of her mouth with a wet slurp. After glancing up at my dumbfounded expression she starts kissing and licking up and down the shaft.

I melt into the seat, completely at her mercy, and reach up with my right hand to grip the back of her head as she works. As though on queue she runs her tongue up the shaft to the very tip and then without a pause slides about half of me into her mouth. She sucks her cheeks in and clamps her lips tight; her mouth is hot, wet and tight around my shaft as she starts sliding up and down it.

"Oh jebus, your a devil woman." I yell, grabbing a hand full of her hair and gritting my teeth as her head bobs up and down on my lap. "How am I possibly supposed to resist this!"

I watch in awe as she twists her head each time she slides up, her jaw working as she squeezes my dick between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. When she pushes back down a wet slurp escapes the vacuum of her mouth each time. She shifts in her seat so into a kneeling position, her butt wiggling up against the window on her side of the car. Her right arm grasps the door handle on my side so as to brace herself, the left arm slides up her shirt to cup her breast where I watch her massage and tweak beneath the tightened fabric.

I let go of her hair with my hand and swiftly bring it down onto her right butt-cheek with a crack before beginning to stroke and squeeze. I'm rewarded for my slap with Hannah lightly gripping my shaft between her teeth as she slides up it. The sensation makes me growl with desire and my hips buck, pushing myself back up into her mouth. I feel rampant now, my body is desperate to cum pushing my hips up with each down stroke forcing Hannah to quicken the pace, but as I squeeze and stroke her ass my mind it desperate to plunge my cock into Hannah and make her squeal with ecstasy.

The sight of Hannah's bum wiggling in response to my strokes and the thought of plunging into her hot wet pussy accelerates the effects of her sucking, and with a determined grunt I move to pull Hannah off me so as to begin tearing off her clothes, but Hannah pushes me down and keeps working, faster and more noisily than before. I open my mouth to protest and explain my plan to ravish her with my incredible manly sex powers, but all that comes out is a garbled series of moans and compliments.

Surrendering to the inevitable I grasp Hannah's head with both hands, pulling her hair away from her face with one, so as to afford me a better view, and massaging the back of her neck with the other.

My orgasm charges through me moments later, I gasp for air and buck my hips up to ensure I'm enclosed by Hannah's wet warm mouth and she clamps down on me as I start to cum. I bark animalistic grunts as my load bursts into her mouth, she quickly grips the base of my shaft and rapidly pumps her hand up and down as she slides her mouth up so as to only hold the head in her mouth, licking it with her tongue and coaxing out my orgasm as much as she can. The sensation drives me wild and I grunt and scream as my climax abates and my now incredibly sensitive cock is teased.

Finally Hannah releases me with a sickly wet slurp and I collapse into my seat gasping for air, legs and back soaked with sweat. Being exposed to the cold air so suddenly makes me wince and grin with delight. It takes me a few moment to even manage to open my eyes and when I do I see Hannah grinning at me from the passenger seat.

"You certainly look proud of yourself." I croak, smiling at her.

"It's always nice to see one's talents appreciated", Hannah retorts before leaning in and pecking me on the cheek. "That is also just the beginning, so please remember that you owe me."

With that she opens the door on her side and climbs out of the car. I watch unable to move as she bounces, jogs and skips up toward her door, just before she disappears inside she turns and blows me a kiss. Finally the door slams shut and she's gone.

It takes me quite a while to gather the energy to tidy myself up and drive home. Hannah's perfume lingers in the car, the scent mixed with the smell of my own sweat and cum. Images of her flash through my mind as I drive, fighting to keep my attention on the road. By the time I arrive at my drive way the image of her framed in her doorway winking with the promise of so much more to come is burned into my memory and as I slide out of the car I realize I am, once again, rock hard.