All Comments on 'Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 01'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's next???

I am with you on this one. I have the same feelings about my wife. If this is a true story, I applaud you bringing your feelings up to your wife. So what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This has disaster written all over it. Once it's done it can never be erased and if in the process he does get jealous or not want it to go to far or she really loves it better than with him or she does things that she don't do with him. Its marriage over than why put it on the line just try more with your own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't ruin a great series ....

with degenerate, limp dick, cuckhold cheating WHORE wife Apologist shit! That would be an unfortunate turn to your writing skills.

Oldie64Oldie64over 2 years ago

Very good, but I hope it remains naughty but nice.

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

I find this and the previous story to be a slow, erotic tease and I love it. My wife is very much like yours in that she would never consider doing something sexy like this now, there was a time when we played, no panties, bend over in front of a guy to give him a peek. Not anymore and I miss it. Love your story and can't wait to read more and do a little fantasizing myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent initial step to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most stories on this site are quick suck and fucks. This is building slowly, just as I like it (and just like in real life). My wife and I are going to Punta Cana next month. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The beginning of a wife, understanding the power of her sexuality. Love it!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Titillating. Susan is warming up to the idea. I love the eroticism of the slow build. 5 stars. Reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous