All Comments on 'Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 03'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great build up!!!

I love the progression on these stories, from this couple talking about their fantasies, to "Susan" wanting to show, to "Susan" naked on the hotel balcony. Then having sex in "Semi-public" takes it up a notch. There from the relative safety of the hotel balcony, Susan is getting more brazen and perhaps more comfortable with being nude in public. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

bimale63bimale63over 7 years ago
Great story

Could have been written about my getting my wife topless in Jamaica 30 years ago she had never been nude in public

mbtaichimbtaichiover 2 years ago

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent initial step to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Normally husband/wife sex doesn't do anything for me but that was just too hot to ignore. Good writing job. I like your style and your appreciation of the English language. 5 stars and reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous