All Comments on 'Susan and the Professor Ch. 01'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177about 10 years ago
Seeing a pussy is ...

This story illustrates something I've been aware of for years. I notice it in the media [which is of course distorted by censorship] and deduce it from American society's rules.

It is -- If a man sees a woman's pussy, he thinks he can screw her. He thinks this is a "sign" from her that she wants it.

If he sneaks a peek through her window [etc.] he reacts by getting hard because she "will be willing". Or, at a strip bar, the hormones flow getting him ready for sex. This happens in both cases even though everyone knows she is NOT sending that message to him.

Humans must have been wearing cloths for a very long time for this automatic response to have evolved. Other mammals don't have it, only humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow - Robert is an asshole! If I were her I'd file charges against him. I take it he's too retarded to figure out that no means no?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Sorry I do not buy the cat and mouse progression of the story. Susan flirts, Robert responds. Outside of a female submissive situation, a new faculty member would not get away with what happens here without Susan's consent. There is no power play. either she wants to fuck him, or she can cut off his balls and the Uni would get rid of him. Also flirting is no defense to sexual assault or rape. Read chapter 1. No more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous