Susan and the Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each word, Robert seemed to hit harder, the last three almost flattening Susan's ass cheeks, sending a wave of agony through her, breaking down her final resistance. Her cries of protest turned to moans and wails, to pleas and apologies and to promises. "Please, Robert, stop! Please...oh, it hurts...please:...I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything...I won't do it again!" Then, as the spanking went on, "Oh, please, Robert, stop...I'll do anything you want...you can screw me if you'll stop...please...oh, please. Robert, you can fuck me, I'll let you...please!" However even her offer of her body did no good, and he continued the unmerciful spanking until her ass was a deep crimson, with the mottled flesh showing purplish hand prints that promised to be bruises. As said before, even her cunt had not escaped punishment, and, as she finally gave up completely and just lay limply over his knees, her legs fell open and it received several deliberate direct blows.

With that, Robert accepted her complete surrender as proof that she had been chastised enough and that a lesson had been learned, and stopped the spanking. Lifting her bodily from his knees, he stood her on her feet and steadied her as she almost collapsed. Susan stood there, still a little dazed from the cruel spanking as well as having her head hung down for so long. As always after such a drubbing, she simply waited, meekly, for her conqueror to do what he (or she) wished. She was ready to submit to any sexual activity that Robert demanded, and, while she didn't actually think it through in her mind, she expected to be stripped and fucked. Robert, however, had other ideas. He had no intention of screwing a woman who was available only because she had been spanked into submission, especially a young married woman who obviously (he thought) had never committed adultery before.

He looked at her standing there, a pitiful, but beautiful, little woman, standing head lowered, not knowing what to do since he hadn't taken her. Her skirt was down now, and except for what he could see of her tear-streaked face, she looked as young and innocent as she had when she came in - except for the remnants of her panties lying at her feet. Reaching down, he picked them up, put them in her hand and said, "Ok Susan, I hope you learned your lesson. Now go home and don't do anything like that again unless you mean it - someone else might not let you off with a spanking!" With that, he put her purse in her other hand and steered her out of the door.

Suddenly, Susan found herself standing outside the apartment without really understanding what had happened. She always had been taken, one way or another by either Jean or Don after being spanked. Now she had been humiliated and vigorously spanked and then pushed out. She got in the car and started crying again - her bottom hurt, she had been startled by Robert's attempt to have sex with her, and she just didn't understand herself. Why had she frozen like that? She wasn't a cock-teaser, but she had acted like one. How would she face Robert the next time she met him? "Gods," she thought, "he ripped my panties off and spanked me! He saw everything I have down there!"

With that, she tightened her buttocks and felt the pain flare up again, both in her ass and between her legs where he had hit her cunt. She looked at the ruined panties on the seat beside her and thought of how she had dressed to display herself without really thinking of the consequences. That, she realized in a moment of introspection, was the story - she just hadn't thought. Not only had she teased Robert by suggesting that she was available, she actually had teased herself by speculating on the possibility of showing herself without really thinking that anything would happen. It was like the little tingle of fear she felt when spreading her legs at the shoe store, but knowing that there was no real danger of repercussions. While it had been fun, and a little scary, to think of Robert doing something, she honestly never thought he would. When he did, she just froze!

Finally, drying her eyes, she drove away, her mind in turmoil, stopping on the way to buy some of the soothing lotion Jean had used on her spanked bottom. She knew that she would not be able to discuss this with her until she had time to sort it out herself. Getting out at the store, she was very aware of her bare cunt, and, with a feeling of defiance, let her legs spread widely. Whether anyone saw anything she didn't know, but she just felt better. Arriving home, she was extremely happy to be alone. She stripped and looked at her hips in the mirror and was appalled at the redness and markings that could only have come from a spanking. A few spots already looked like bruises; the rest was just fiery red. Smoothing the lotion over buttocks, thighs and, even, between her legs, Susan felt the heat and lingering pain recede, and, after dressing, went over to Jean's to get Jim, Jr., acting as if the afternoon had been uneventful. Of course, it had not been uneventful, and she was going to have to do a lot of thinking and worrying - particularly, how was she going to face Robert and what was she going to say to him!

12