All Comments on 'Susan Ch. 03'

by Andromeda7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're kidding, right?

to call this a story is unthinkable. The dialogue and plot are disjointed, the characters are caricatures and the writing is shit. Do us a favor, stop writing. Go back to your day job driving taxi.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years agoAuthor
Apologies Anonymous........

....... that all the work I put into this free offering on this free site ; didn't come up to your exacting standads.

Sorry also that you were forced to read this.

You are right, it certainly isn't the best story here, but some nice people have added me to there favorite list so I shall soldier on to the bitter end and bring my first offering to a closure; and one day when the votes all come in at " one " I shall certainly take the advice you have given so generously and give it away.

Thanks again Anonymous for giving me so much of your valuable time and thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the troll

Ignore the troll with nothing but criticism.

Not all stories need to be some piece of exceptional writing...these are erotic stories by (mostly I think) amateurs.

I like the story (thanks author!). While it may have moved a little faster than I would prefer (moved quickly to having the daughter included) I'm really enjoying the "setup" of the two women. Also interesting is the vagueness of the nurse's role, and the backstory. I like the tension that brings...the curiosity this induces - I'm not sure where this is going, which is GREAT!

Thanks again, author-keep writing please!!

orurooruroabout 12 years ago
Enjoyable story

Please take no notice of the ignorant idiot who made the first critical comment. If they had any worth they would be writing on the site and adding their comments under that name.

I'm enjoying the story and look forward to the next installment

keep going

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rubbish

Just pure rubbish!!!

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous ,

thanks for yor time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous