Susan, Josh and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'What the hell brought this on?' Josh asked. At first I thought he was angry, then I looked into his eyes and saw that, like me, he was a little turned on.

'Wicked thoughts,' I smiled at him.

'Tell me,' he murmured, leaning forward. Our lips met, his tongue invading my mouth and entwining around mine. We were so lost in our kiss that we failed to hear Susan return.

'Ahem rabbits,' she said. We broke apart and I saw him blush slightly, before turning to Susan. I had to blink twice to focus correctly. She was still topless, but jutting out from her crotch was a large pink penis. More correctly, a large pink plastic penis. It was held to her by a thin black strap that seemed to run around her waist.

'What the...' Josh began.

'What the hell do you use that for?' I blurted out, cutting him off.

'You dope,' Josh laughed.

'No, actually, it was for James.'

'James!?' We shouted in unison. Josh shook his head.

'No not like that!' Susan laughed. 'He liked me to wear it and he'd go down on it while...' she paused then rushed on, 'while he had a finger inside me. It turned him on,' she shrugged.

'I don't want to know,' Josh whined, but the expression on his face said otherwise.

'Tell us more,' I encouraged.

'That's it. It was part of his, and my, foreplay.'

'And so what are you proposing now?' Josh asked the question.

'We have a head job competition!'

'You're not expecting me to put my mouth on that?' Josh's tone clearly indicated that despite being turned on, he wasn't prepared to go that far.

'Why not, it's only been in James's mouth and besides which, it has been well cleaned!'

'Uh-uh, no chance.'

'Okay then, it'll be just between the girls,' I cut in. I could see a chance to shark Susan this time. Josh loved my head jobs and the main reason was because I had told him to tell me what he liked. But I needed Susan to go first so that she couldn't copy my technique.

'But the purpose was to discover whether men or women gave the best head,' Susan interjected.

'Don't tell me you're being chickenshit about a competition again,' I interjected. 'We can have a bet if it makes it more interesting.'

'A bet for what?' Her eyes flashed at the challenge and I knew that she was hooked.

'The loser does a nude dance for the others,' I offered. Josh blinked at me in surprise, but Susan held my gaze for a moment before dropping it.

'Okay,' she agreed, far less confidently that she had with the olive pip competition.

'You go first this time girlie,' I commanded. 'I was first last time. And Josh is the judge again.'

'Okay, and the performance has to be judged over three minutes.' She was attempting to regain some of the initiative that I had stolen, so I nodded my agreement. As she spoke she slipped the strap over her hips and removed the dildo, placing it on the coffee table. I picked it up, wiggled into it, then pushed the coffee table aside so I could stand directly in front of Josh. Susan approached me, glanced at Josh then quickly away, and looked as though she was about to renege. Then her eyes met mine and she saw the arrogant confidence in my gaze and her resolve hardened. She knelt before me and as she did I looked down, my heart skipping a beat as her hands brushed my thighs. Her face was level with my penis, that was how I saw it now, jutting forward like a pointer. I felt a rush of power and lust and felt my fluids run a little.

Her tongue snaked out and ran over the tip. Then again. I wondered if she could sense, or feel, my excitement. The arrogance was vanishing as her lips parted and the tip of my penis slid between them. I longed for skin to feel her mouth, to feel the tongue that darted outwards and around. As my lust grew, so did my wantoness. Her mouth sucked my cock, not my penis, and unable to help myself I started small thrusting movements towards her. I couldn't feel her moist tongue on me, but I knew what men liked about it and I wanted to fuck her mouth as she knelt there. My hands reached out and caressed her hair and she looked up at me at the contact. Our eyes met and I could see my lust reflected in hers. She slid her mouth down as far as she could, pushing the base of the dildo against me. I quivered but tried not to show her how much she was turning me on. She did it again, and was going for a third attempt when Josh called out that time was up. His voice sounded throaty and I glanced at him in surprise, my concentration on Susan had been so great that I'd forgotten that he was there.

Susan staggered to her feet and turned to her glass, retreating to the kitchen to refill it while I slipped the strap off. I leaned over Josh and stared at him.

'Was she good?' He licked his lips and nodded. I let my eyes drop provocatively to his black shorts and saw the bulge there. I reached out and caressed it, removing my hand lazily as Susan returned. Downing half her drink, she pulled the strap on and gave the dildo a quick adjustment. I walked over to her, keeping my eyes on her while I spoke to Josh.

'There's more to the head job than just kneeling and going for it.' I felt confident again, but my heart was pounding in excitement as I reached out and grabbed the dildo. I ground it against her crotch and saw her mouth open a little. It was a moment of triumph and I leaned forward and brushed my lips across hers. Susan looked startled but didn't pull away. I kissed her neck, her shoulder, feeling the smoothness of her skin against my mouth. The whole time I caressed and pushed the dildo against her body. My mouth travelled across her throat and then I sucked her right nipple into my mouth. She gasped audibly and although I wasn't certain, I thought I heard Josh moan.

Then down, across her belly until I knelt before her. I smiled up at her, then grabbed her hips and pushed her onto the sofa where she landed heavily next to Josh. I ran my hands up her calves and over her thighs, grabbed her cock in one fist and pumped it as I leaned forward and ran my tongue in slow circles across the hard plastic head. They both had their eyes locked on me now and I knew that Josh was feasting on me slowly devouring Susan's cock. As I slid the head into my mouth, I let my left hand wander up and across her stomach, stroking and fingering her navel. She was beginning to move her hips against me so I slid the full length of her into my mouth. She gasped again, and this time I heard Josh groan. I reached up and cupped her breast, kneading the soft flesh and brushing my palm against the hard nipple. She was breathing in short ragged gasps and a glance at Josh confirmed that he was no longer looking at the clock.

I finally decided to make a move, to take the situation to the next level. I stood up, releasing her and smiled inwardly at the look of consternation on both their faces. In a swift motion I slid my pants off, then stepped forward and straddled Susan. As I did, our legs touched and my breasts were pointed at her face. Again our eyes met and I saw in hers a look of lust so strong that I knew that even if Josh was to get up and walk out, we would continue without him. I reached down and grabbed her plastic erection, slick with my saliva. Spreading my knees I slowly lowered myself onto her.

She was hard and felt wonderful as she penetrated me, spreading my wet and eager innards as I carefully pushed all the way to the base. Then I stopped, leaned forward and kissed her again. This time our tongues entwined and we remained like this for some time, kissing softly and passionately as all women can, but very few men seem capable of. Then I began to ride her, pushing my breasts against hers, rubbing my clitoris against the top of her shaft.

Josh's hand began to rub my back and at once I leaned against his touch, my hair cascading down and I turned to him with a smile, wanting him to be a part of this. Our eyes met and I saw the question there. He was asking, without words, if I really did want him here. My lust was too strong, too under the influence of alcohol to allow me to stop and consider the possibilities. I now understand the consequences of my actions and my decision to allow Josh to be part of this. Everyone understands.

I reached out and pulled his face to mine and we kissed. His response was unsure, possibly timid. My need was ferocious and unambiguous, communicated to him with my tongue invading his mouth, my lips pressed against his and my hand dropping to his lap to caress the hardness that was waiting my touch. Susan's hands had wandered to my breasts and she was caressing them, her small hands gently twisting and pulling my nipples, cupping the soft flesh she found. Josh stood and I immediately wrenched open his shorts, indicating that he should remove them, which he did.

I grasped his cock in my hand as I slid again down onto Susan's, my lust seeming to build to another level that seemed to threaten to cut off my supply of oxygen. I leaned down to try and take him into my mouth, but his legs hit the side of the sofa and I was unable to get to him comfortably, so instead I pulled him onto the sofa so that he knelt beside us. I had stopped riding Susan now, instead I sat impaled on her and stimulated my swollen clitoris with small rotations of my hips. Her hands had stopped playing with my breasts and when I looked at her, I saw that she had locked her gaze onto Josh's erection. For a brief moment I realised that I had forced down the barrier that these two friends had successfully built between them as a man and a woman so that they could remain friends. In that brief moment I also recognised that things would probably never be the same. Then I slid Josh's cock into my mouth and the moment was consigned to the dustbin of history.

His shaft was very hard and the heat in it, combined with the large drop of salty fluid on the tip, betrayed that he had been turned on for some time. He moaned as my tongue swirled along the underside of the shaft, returning along the top to flick across his swollen glans. Susan's eyes never left his erection as I fellated him and in turn my gaze never left her face.

Finally my lack of air forced me to stop and sit upright, drawing a lung full of air in as I did. As I sat back I saw Susan lick her lips, but still she didn't move. With a smile I reached out and slid one hand around the back of her head, savouring again the spiky softness of her new hairdo, and urged her forward. Her mouth had formed a perfect O as she sat up and I watched in fascination as my boyfriend's beautiful cock disappeared into the mouth of his best friend. Josh gasped at the contact and I saw his hand move to the back of her head to stroke her hair and guide her actions. I leaned forward and joined her, our breath mingling, our tongues occasionally touching, his cock in my mouth, then in hers, then between us. Josh's other hand found the back of my head and I knew that he was in male heaven. He came without warning, a twitch the only hint, then Susan pulled back, spitting his seed from her mouth. It was too much for me and I climaxed, fully impaled on Susan as I watched Josh's come shoot across the small space between us to land on the cushion. His hand found his member and pumped it, turning his hips first to me, catching my chin with his come, then to Susan, spraying her nose so that one nostril was blocked. My own climax roared through me and I fell forward, pushing Susan back against the sofa and allowing Josh to finish his climax onto my shoulder and back.

Josh collapsed against his corner of the sofa, his softening member still clutched in one very sticky hand, watching while I flopped without grace beside him. Susan moved awkwardly but with speed and headed into the kitchen and the sound of running water made me suspect that she was rinsing out her mouth and nose. I wiped my chin and turned to Josh who was lying with his head thrown back, eyes shut and was breathing deeply. Susan returned and I turned to see that she had removed the dildo and her bikini bottoms. Her black pubic hair was trimmed to a neat line and I could see the evidence of her arousal in her swollen labia.

I motioned for her to stand in front of me and slid my hand unashamedly between her legs, cupping her sex, pressing my palm against it to feel her moistness and heat. She gasped a little and parted her thighs and sliding my hand back I began to stroke her labia, keeping my fingers on the outside of her entrance. In my periphery I noticed that Josh had sat upright and was watching us, his hand moving in a regular stroking motion on his flaccid penis. Again, Susan was watching him and I was fairly certain that she was in part uncomfortable about being aroused by me, another woman, and so was focussing on the man in the equation to keep her sexuality in an area that she felt was comfortable.

I pushed her back until her legs buckled against the coffee table, making her lie down along its length. The lower part of her legs hung over the edge leaving her feet on the floor and I saw her toes flexing and releasing in anticipation of what I was about to do. Parting her legs I closed my mouth over her welcoming sex and drove my tongue into her as deeply as I could. My own arousal was rekindled as I felt her back arch and heard the breath expelled loudly from lungs. She pushed against me and I began to steadily fuck her with my tongue. After a while I withdrew and began to flick the tip of my tongue against her clitoris, circling it, darting over it, nipping it with my teeth. Her clitoris was almost a perfect circle, a pink bud that jutted out from under a neat hood. I sucked on it and could tell from the tension in her lower stomach that she wanted to come. A glance at Josh showed that his recovery was complete, his cock was rock hard again as he watched me through narrowed eyes.

I slid a hand under my chin and drove my middle finger into her, feeling her hot flesh part before me. I should have used a second finger, she was so wet that there was little resistance, but before I could add another Susan came with a shriek. So powerful was her climax that I had to clamp my mouth over her to avoid losing contact as she lifted her hips then slammed them back onto the table. It was over in ten seconds, short and violent, then she lay there panting as I slid my finger from her and sat back on the carpet.

The voyeur in me was strong and without thinking I stood and offered her a hand which she accepted. Her skin was flushed and sweaty and I helped her to stand, then turned her towards Josh. Without hesitating he shifted position and propped his knees together to allow her to straddle him, which she did without a word. In fact, no one had spoken since I had announced that there was "more to head job than just kneeling and going for it."

Susan needed no encouragement to slide onto Josh and I watched from behind as his shaft vanished between the lips I had so recently sucked on. Her short dark pubic hair merged with his as she rode him, slowly at first with her hands on his chest. Josh's hands moved and I watched as they circled her waist, then moved higher. As they did their pace increased, not much, but a little. Then he pulled her forward and they began to fuck even faster. His shaft was wet with her juices and he was thrusting up into her, his hands sliding down now to cup her buttocks, unintentionally improving my view of their copulation. He was fucking her now in a position most familiar to me and I could almost feel his fingers digging into my flesh as they did Susan's. My own fingers were working frantically across my clitoris, and when I saw Josh thrust upwards and heard him groan, I came in a series of short, jerky movements.

My breathing sounded ragged in my ears as I watched Susan slide to one side and off Josh, falling against the sofa and trapping one of his arms around her. I watched as his cock deflated like a tyre with a puncture, his skin red and coated with the product of Susan's arousal and his climax. For a moment the three of us lay there, then she slid from the sofa, whispered something that I think was "good night" and vanished up the stairs. Josh and I stared at each other for a little while, then I stood once again.

'Bed handsome?' I offered my hand and he struggled upright to accept it. We walked hand in hand up the stairs to our room and collapsed into our bed.

***

I awoke at four in the morning, startled into consciousness by a noise that invaded my drunken, dreamless sleep. I rolled onto my back and realised that Josh was missing and sat up, holding out a hand to steady the room which seemed to spin for a moment. His side of the bed was warm, so I suspected that he was in the toilet. The thought made me aware of my bladder and I slid off the sheets and padded out of the room towards the toilet. I heard the noise again and this time recognised it as a softly spoken voice. A glance into the en-suite revealed that Josh in fact was not there, so I exited into the corridor and headed for the stairs. Susan's door was partly open and I saw them on her bed at once.

Josh was on top of her, his naked body rhythmically pushing into hers. Her arms were wrapped around his shoulders, her knees raised and ankles linked behind his buttocks, pulling him inside her in time with each thrust. Their mouths were locked together, not in the tongue lashing kiss of lust, but in the passionate kiss of lovers. He was not fucking her this time, he was making love to her.

My head pounded and stomach churned and I forced myself away from the door and back to the en-suite, closing the door before throwing up as silently as I could into the toilet. My eyes swam with tears of anger, though I tried to convince myself it was the result of being sick, while inwardly I cursed my foolishness for not just allowing, but encouraging this to happen. As my violent purging subsided, I contemplated packing my bag and leaving, but knew that in my condition it would be a foolish thing to do. So I returned to bed to await Josh's return, rehearsing a speech, then promptly fell asleep.

When I awoke it was after ten and the sun was peering around the corners of the curtains. Josh was snoring loudly and I knew that it signalled his recent descent into a deep sleep. I cried a little at the realisation that it was over, then slid for the last time from his bed. I showered, packed a bag with a few clothes and wandered down the stairs, noting that Susan's door was closed. The lower level was just as we had left it and in the kitchen I found the dildo sitting upright on the bread board. It was sticky with my juices and threw the events of last night into sharp focus.

I wrote a short note on the shopping list board, tore it off and wedged it under the plastic member, then walked out.

Dear guys
I'm not going to say that I regret what happened last night, physically it was great fun. Thanks to both of you for the experience. But I wasn't impressed with what happened later that night while I was asleep. But it is partly my fault. So I feel I need some time to think, so I'm off for a couple of weeks to see where I want life to take me. Apologise to your parents Josh, I hope that it you wake up early enough you can still get there in time for dinner. Merry Christmas guys

Love

Alex

I walked out the door and spend two weeks in a Surfer's Paradise hotel watching the teeming tourist parade and thinking about life. Josh tried to call me on the mobile phone on Christmas evening and a few more times over the next few days. I ignored his calls.

When I returned to Melbourne all of Susan's and Josh's furniture was gone. Two envelopes awaited me on the spotless kitchen counter, held down with my favourite coffee cup. I tore open the one on which my name was written in Susan's handwriting.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers