Susan's Corporate Servitude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers

CHAPTER 6) SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS

After lunch, Susan was summoned into Gary's office. Gary, sitting at his desk, motioned for her to close the door. "Come over here," he said, motioning for her to walk around the desk. "It's time for a little quiz."

Susan had had a sinking feeling about the situation. She sunk more when Gary began to unzip his pants.

"Kneel down here. Let's see what you can do with this."

Uggh, thought Susan. He wants me to perform oral sex on him! Susan sank to her knees between Gary's legs. She stared at the sizable cock that had invaded her pussy the previous day. Resigned to the chore, she wrapped her lips around the head. It was bigger than her husband's cock, the only other cock she had ever sucked. Her husband had never really complained about her oral sex technique, but it was not something she really enjoyed doing, and only performed on him sporadically.

Susan wrapped her lips wide around Gary's unit, and sank down on the shaft. She slurped on the top third of Gary's cock slowly. Within a few seconds, her boss started to criticize her technique.

"Go down further. As deep as you can. Wrap your lips tighter, but watch your teeth."

Susan obeyed each command. At this point she just wanted to get the chore over with, but it seemed that Gary was going to keep her there until she did it to his satisfaction.

The phone rang. "Shit," Gary muttered, but hit the "hands free" button. Susan recognized the voice as Thom, one of the corporate attorneys.

"Gary," said Thom. "I'm here with Miles, and we have to get the wording correct on our deposition this afternoon. Can we have a moment of your time?"

"Yeah, if you can come down here. I'm not in a position to leave my office right now."

"OK, we'll be right down," said Thom.

Susan presumed that she would be dismissed from her current sex chore. But when she lifted her head, Gary said, "Keep going."

Susan was still slurping on Gary's cock when Thom and Miles entered the office. She couldn't look up at the two men in their grey suits, so she could only imagine the look on their faces when they saw her performing a sex act on her boss.

"OK," said Gary to the men. "What do you need from me?"

The two legal eagles read a statement, and then bantered with Gary on the correct wording.

Susan took the occasional quick glance out of the corner of her eye at the two pinstriped men. Their attitude seemed to be of mild discomfort and surprise, but they didn't seem incredulous or completely shocked to see her sucking on Gary's cock. Did they think that this was normal behavior for her?

Susan tried to remember all of Gary's earlier cock-sucking instructions. She sucked with vigor, causing loud "slurp slurp slurp" sounds that the other men could probably hear. She tried to take his cock as deep into the back of her throat as she could. Once she gagged on it, emitting a "guguccckkk!" sound. She was embarrassed. Subconsciously, she didn't want the other two men to think she gave lousy blowjobs.

Gary stayed hard in Susan's mouth, but she feared he would never finish this way. Her jaw was getting tired. Finally Gary told her to stop. "We'll get back to that later."

Susan stood up and wiped off her mouth, expecting to leave the room. But instead, Gary grabbed her wrist and said, "Here, straddle me." He maneuvered Susan until she was standing in front of him, with her legs spread on either side of his knees. His hairy cock was still sticking up, with his pants down to his ankles. "OK, Susan, lower yourself down."

Susan couldn't believe that Gary wanted her on his lap in front of the legal department. But he pulled her down by her hips, and as her legs spread and she squatted on her boss, her skirt hiked up to her crotch. Gary helped the garment along by grabbing her hemline and pushing the whole skirt up past her crotch, exposing her red thong-clad crotch. Gary easily pulled aside the thong, exposing Susan's pubic hair to the two men. He aimed his hardon at it, and as Susan lowered her body, Gary's cock slid inside her pussy.

Susan felt a little weak again, as she sat on Gary's lap and tried to get comfortable. Her skirt was bunched up at her waist, and her legs were spread wide. She looked at the two other men, sitting across from her. They were staring at her pussy, watching Gary's dick disappearing inside of it.

Gary got into a thrusting rhythm, and Susan bounced up and down on him. Gary then continued talking to the two men. But soon he got sidetracked back to Susan again. He reached around her chest, and unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse, down to her waist, leaving it tucked inside of her skirt. He massaged her breasts over her bra for a moment, and then pulled the two cups down, forcing Susan's two tits to fall out.

"Don't you just love these perky boobs?" Gary asked the other two men.

"Oh, yeah," they both agreed, staring at Susan's exposed white breasts hanging over her cups, as Gary jiggled them.

Despite the anger and humiliation and low self-esteem Susan was feeling, the big dick being thrust up into her, in a sex position she'd never tried before, in front of two men she knew, was getting her physically aroused, and she couldn't turn off the arousal. It was only then that Susan realized how wet she had been when Gary had entered her love canal. The sliding cock was big and well-lubricated, and Gary's hands tugging on her nipples made her arch her chest out to meet them. "Huuuhhh," she sighed involuntarily, to her embarrassment.

Gary continued to talk to the other two men, but there was more dead air between sentences, as all three men seemed to be enjoying seeing Susan get fucked.

"Whoooo?" she cooed. She panted loudly, as she forgot about where she was, and couldn't keep her mind off the thick cock in her. "Uhhg!" She grunted.

Gary pumped up into her faster. The sound of his crotch slapping against her bare ass echoed off the walls. Her tits jiggled up and down on their own as Gary squeezed her spread-out upper thighs.

"Urrgg!" she grunted. She tried to be quiet, to be ladylike, but she couldn't help herself and growled like a tigress. Her eyes began to roll up into her eyelids.

Gary moved his right hand up to her crotch, and rubbed her clit above his cock. That's when Susan exploded with high-pitched squeals, practically jumping off of Gary's lap. Her thighs opened and closed, her torso gyrated, and her face contorted. "OwwWWWEEEEEEEEOOOOOOIIII!"

Susan fell back onto Gary, panting heavily, her eyes closed, as her orgasm subsided. Gary and Thom and Miles continued their conversation.

When they were concluded, Thom and Miles stood and exited the office, closing the door behind them. Susan slowly and wobbly stood up.

"OK", said Gary. "Back to your sucking lesson." Susan realized that Gary hadn't cum yet. He wanted her to return to his blowjob.

Susan returned to her knees on the carpet, and sucked on Gary's cock again. The salty taste and pungent odor of her own juices were both gross and somehow erotic.

Susan sucked fast, firmly, and deeply, as Gary continued giving her tips. "Lick the shaft a little. Take my balls in your mouth." Susan did as she was told, gently sucking her boss's hairy balls into her mouth, something she had never done before. She licked his shaft as instructed, and licked the head rapidly. Then she went back to deep sucking.

"When I cum, swallow every drop. Try not to let any spill and make a mess." Susan was disgusted by this idea. She had never swallowed her husband's cum. The few times she even let him cum in her mouth, she spit it out.

"Here it comes, be ready." Even with the warning, she still wasn't ready when the warm thick liquid spurted down her throat. She gagged, but did as she was told, trying to swallow it as fast as he shot it. She coughed a little, and some of the jism dribbled out her lips and down her chin, but she kept the liquid from falling on the carpet.

"OK, that was pretty good! You'll be an expert in no time!" Susan felt her heart sink again as she realized that Gary had intentions of this being a regular thing. Gary was nice enough to hand her a Kleenex from his desk drawer so she could wipe her mouth off, and a second one to wipe her pussy with. He watched her in silence as she stuffed her tits back into her bra cups, button her blouse, straighten out her thong, and smooth down her skirt.

END OF PART 1

George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers