Susie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

I realized that I hadn't had a chance to tell her I might be pregnant or to have her call Mrs. Daniels.


Daddy

Between sobs I could hear Mommy and Daddy talking.

I heard Daddy come into my room and shut the door.

"So, your mother tells me you are still having sex."

"Not a lot Daddy. Only every couple of weeks with Randy and four times now with Corey."

"For an unmarried girl of 18 that's more than a little sex."

"Well, Daddy, it's so much fun. Sometimes I think of it and just think I need to have it again."

"Princess, sex is not for having fun."

"Then why is it so much fun?"

"Princess, the fun part is so that people will have sex but the reason for sex is to make babies."

I gulped but said nothing.

"Princess, a man and a woman should first get to know and love each other before they have sex. Otherwise they can't know whether its just the sex that makes them feel the way they do."

I thought about my confusion. Do I really love Corey?

"When they love each other, the sex can be even more pleasing."

"Hard to imagine," I thought. But then I thought, "Maybe it's because I love Corey that I so enjoyed sex with him."

Daddy continued, "The pleasure that comes with sex can increase their love and helps them to stay together and care for any children that come as a result of the sex.

"And, My Princess, I said a man and a woman, not a boy and a girl. Only a man and a woman are old enough to be able to properly care for a child. When a girl has a baby it is more difficult for both of them. A young girl often can't take care of a child properly and the child changes her ability to have a normal life. Youth is a time for play and learning, not a time to be responsible for another life."

"I'm 18, aren't I a woman now?" I asked. I wasn't sure what else to say. He had presented his case well and the possibility that I was pregnant had caused it to hit home.

"Well, I'm not sure whether you're entirely a woman yet," he responded. "To me you'll probably always be my little princess."

"Daddy?"

"Yes Princess."

"Daddy does it make me a bad girl if I danced naked in front of Corey?"

"You are a good girl, Princess"

"I told him, 'A lovely young lady dances naked for your pleasure.' Does that make me a bad girl daddy?"

"You are still a good girl, Princess"

"I danced so he could see my whole body, even the sex parts, ...especially so he could see the sex parts. Does that make me a bad girl?"

"No, you are agood girl."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, My Princess."

"Corey called me 'The most wonderfully beautiful thing he had ever seen.' Does that make him a bad boy?"

"No, princess, I am sure youare 'the most wonderfully beautiful thing he has ever seen'." I could hear my daddy's voice choking as he said this.

"Daddy, he also called me 'Susan, the amazingly beautiful, princess of pleasure'." Does that make him a bad boy?

"Well, my princess, Youare an amazingly beautiful princess. I would wish he would leave out the 'of pleasure' part." He said this with a note of sadness.

"Daddy, I did give him pleasure, lots of pleasure, I could tell."

"I am sure you did." There was a note of anger and I wish he had called me a "princess"this time.

"Daddy, don't get mad at Corey, he gave me lots of pleasure too, and I was the one who decided to do this, not him."

"Princess, I am not sure of that."

"Well, Kaitlyn just told me that he had never had sex and then later she told me that he liked me best of all her friends. Corey is kind of cute and has always been nice to me soI offered to have sex with him."

"Maybe he put Kaitlyn up to that."

"No, Daddy, if that were the case Kaitlyn would have asked me directly and would have pushed a bit harder."

"Daddy, you were talking about how pleasure in sex is for increasing people's love."

"Yes, My Princess"

"Well, Daddy, do you mean just the pleasure that you feel while you are having sex or do you mean having an orgasm."

"Susan, what do you know about 'orgasms'?"

"Daddy, I have had orgasms"

"You have?" he choked.

"Of course, I had orgasms every time with Corey and he did too."

Daddy said, "I guess both the pleasure when you are having sex and orgasms are both important but the orgasms are probably the most important."

"Daddy, does Mommy have orgasms when you have sex?

"Susan, I don't think that's any of your business."

"Daddy, you just told me that having orgasms is important to help people to stay together. It's important to me that you and Mommy stay together. Orgasms make me happy, really happy. Don't you want Mommy to be happy?

"Of course I do."

"Well I think orgasms would make her happy. Don't you think Mommy deserves having orgasms?"

"Of course she does sweetheart. Why do you think she doesn't have them?"

"When I told her I had six orgasms with Corey..."

"six orgasms?" Daddy almost choked.

"Yes, six orgasms. Anyway, she looked, like, really sad and even jealous, like she hasn't had orgasms, maybe for a long time. Oh wait, seven orgasms." I had forgotten my orgasm before the first time we had sex.

He groaned, "Seven!" and said, "Well sweetheart I don't know for sure if she has had one."

"Oh Daddy!" I laughed. "You can tell. When I have an orgasm my whole body shakes. My tummy quivers, I mean major quivers, and my vagina has spasms that squeeze the boy's penis hard. I know he can feel all that. With Corey he didn't ejaculate until my orgasm. And then my orgasm forced his ejaculate and pulled the semen out of him. You would know, Daddy."

Daddy stared at me, speechless.

"It's just like I know when a boy has his orgasm. His body goes rigid and I can feel his penis ejaculating and pumping the semen into me. It jerks and jerks inside. With Corey I could feel the semen swooshing through his penis and into me."

Daddy lost his composure and started sobbing.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I held him and gave him a big hug.

"Well, Princess I don't think any father enjoys talking to his daughter about her sexual activities, even if she is grown and married. A young, unmarried, daughter describing her sexual activity in detail is a bit much for any father and certainly for me."

I am sorry, Daddy, I just want you and Mommy to be happy. I know I am not helping by having sex but that's the way it is and I can't take it back. You need to know that I will probably not stop. I am 18, after all. You and Mommy telling me to stop will not do it for sure. Some of what you just said makes me think. And talking to me like this is more likely to cause me to stop than trying to forbid me."

"Princess, thank you for telling me that."

"Daddy, I think I love Corey and I will have sex with him again if I wish and he wishes. You and Mommy will not prevent that. I don't want to go against your wishes but I will. I would much prefer that you understand, even though you object and give me good reasons to stop. Please don't demand that I not see Corey, even though I will be having sex with him. Please don't demand that I stop seeing Kaitlyn. She is my best friend and not having a best friend or trying to find another one is not likely to keep me from having sex. It may even make me want to have sex even more."

I finished by saying, "Daddy, promise me to give Mommy an orgasm. I know she wants one. I want her to have one."

"OK, Princess, I promise."

I felt much better but still sad and got into bed and fell asleep.

Mommy and Daddy

I awoke in the night to sounds I had heard before. Mommy and Daddy were having sex! I could hear the sound of the bed and occasional moans from Mommy. Daddy was keeping his promise!

I listened carefully. The bed creaked a bit more frequently and Mommy's moans were also more frequent and louder. Then they suddenly got very loud. I think she was trying to hold them back because they seemed to be coming from her nose rather than her mouth. Suddenly she let out a loud whining sound, almost a siren. "go Daddy, go!" I thought as Mommy's siren sound shrank to a whimper which I could hardly hear.

The bed kept creaking and Mommy's moans started again. "Way to go, Daddy!"I thought. Again the moans increased and another siren sounded. "Wow, Daddy, twice! go for three!" But the creaking stopped. I listened hard. Mommy was moaning with a quiet, pleasureful moan. I think I could hear daddy breathing hard. I fell asleep wondering if I might now have a brother or sister on the way.

The alarm went off! Monday morning, I had to get to work early for the breakfast crowd. it seemed like forever since I left work last Friday. I got dressed and went downstairs. Daddy was there making coffee. Since I didn't have my own car he would take me to work. After work I would walk to his workplace and drive his car home. Mommy would pick him up in the evening.

"Good morning, princess." he said.

"Good morning, Daddy," I replied. "You kept your promise!" I gave him a kiss.

"My promise?" he seemed bemused.

"Yes, your promise to give Mommy an orgasm," I said.

"Oh, well, yes, but I didn't think of it as keeping a promise to you. How do you know?"

"Oh, Daddy, I can hear you from my room and when Mommy has an orgasm she probably wakes the whole neighborhood!"

"You best not tell her that," he said. "She would be embarrassed and probably not show her face in front of the neighbors."

"You're funny, Daddy," I said as I gave him another kiss.

As we ate breakfast I asked whether he had talked to Mommy about me having sex.

"Of course I did, princess," he told me. "And for now, we want you to come straight home from work and not see or speak to anyone outside the family."

"Daddy, I'm a grown-up now! I'm 18! You can't ground me!" I complained.

"Well, princess, you are not quite a grown-up since you are still dependant on your mother and me," He said, quite matter of factly. "And I did phrase it as a request which I would very much like you to honor."

Cathy came tripping into the kitchen, "What are you talking about?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Nothing special," I claimed. Cathy usually knows everything that is going on and I was sure she knew that I had told Mommy and Daddy that I was having sex.

She looked at Daddy and giggled. Then when he got up from the table she whispered to me, "Did you hear them last night?" She half covered her face and mouth and went into almost uncontrollable giggles.

I whispered back, "Yes I did, and it's wonderful, not funny."

"Mommy sounded like a fire engine," she whispered, giggling and hiding her face.

"I guess she did," I told her "I think she was having a good time! I think it's wonderful!"

Daddy came back to tell me it was time to leave and Mommy came in behind him.

Cathy hid her head under the table as giggles continued. I guess I had a big smile. Mommy asked, "What's with you two? Remember, Susan, you are not to go out today nor have any one over. Cathy! Whatis with you?"

"Mommy, we heard you last night," she answered, popping her head briefly from under the table.

"Heard me? Heard me when?"

"Mommy, we heard you and daddy having sex," I told her. "That's why Cathy is hiding and giggling."

"Oh, I see. And how do you know that is what we were doing?"

"Mommy," I told her, "it was obvious. It's not like we haven't heard before. We know what it is. You were exceptionally loud last night and I think it's wonderful!"

Cathy put in a brave appearance, "You sounded like a fire engine, Mommy!" and then disappeared with more giggles.

"Wonderful? Why?"

"Because Daddy told me how having sex is for people who love each other and helps them love each other more. Mommy did you have an orgasm?"

"That is definitely none of your business, young lady."

Cathy came up, briefly, again, "What's an orgasm?"

Mommy groaned.

I told Cathy, "An orgasm is the most pleasurable part of having sex. The pleasure grows until it's almost unbearable and your body jerks. Daddy says its when the people having sex feel closest to each other and that it's the most important part of helping the couple love each other."

I turned to Mommy and told her, "Any way, Mommy, I think you did have an orgasm and that's why you 'sounded like a fire engine'. I am so happy!"

"Well, that's good, but you're still grounded."

Cathy heard the "G" word and popped up. "What's going on? Why is Susie grounded? Susie, what did you do this time?"

"Not your business," Mommy said.

"I will tell you later." I said.

to Mommy I said, "There is more I need to talk to you about when you get home from work."

The look on her face shouted, "Please don't tell me you are pregnant," but she said "OK, after dinner."

"Mommy, I think maybe as soon as you get home this time."

During the drive to work Daddy told me that he and Mommy would very much appreciate it if I honored their request to stay home this afternoon. "You've always been a good girl. Please don't start doing things to injure our relationship now that you are almost grown and on your own," he implored me.

I responded, "Well, okay, for now. But I won't stop seeing Kaitlyn and Corey. You know I make enough money to live on my own."

"I think you may be surprised at how much money it takes to live on your own," he said. "And that money is for your education."

"Well, if I need to I just won't go to a four year college after community college!" I said.

"Princess, don't cut off your nose to spite your face and please don't make threats," he told me as I got out and went in to work.

Cathy

No one was home when I got off work so I called Kaitlyn. Even though Daddy had asked me not to talk to her, I needed to tell her and Corey that I couldn't come by and that she mustn't come here.

Mrs. Daniels answered.

"Hello, Mrs. Daniels, this is Susie.

"Why hello Susie, do you want to speak to Kaitlyn?" Then she apparently realized there was another person I might want to talk to, "... or Corey?"

"I want to speak to you first, Mrs. Daniels. I told my mom about me and Corey last night. She was upset but perhaps not as upset as I thought. She was upset enough that I didn't have a chance to ask her to call you. I will ask her to do that tonight."

"That's good, Susie."

"Mrs. Daniels, I also didn't get a chance to tell her I think I might be pregnant but I think she suspects I am going to tell her I am pregnant."

"Well then it will be a relief when she hears you onlymay be pregnant."

"I hope so. Mrs. Daniels. When she does call could you help get her to feel better about Corey and me? She has grounded me indefinitely and told me I can't see either Corey or Kaitlyn. I won't be able to stand not seeing my best friend or Corey. Please do what you can to help her understand?"

"I will try, Susie. I don't want Kaitlyn to be without her best friend either and I certainly want to give you and Corey a chance. Heis so happy right now."

"Thank you, Mrs. Daniels. I guess I will talk to Kaitlyn now."

When Kaitlyn got on I told her that I was grounded and couldn't see her. I told her I would let her know when the exact terms of my grounding were determined and asked if Corey was there.

"No he's out with friends. Probably looking at airplanes and bragging about you."

"Do you think he's telling them all about our time together?"

"I don't think Corey is the kiss and tell type but I don't see how he will be able to avoid telling them that he went out with you. How far he will go in his story I don't know. He will surely say you went to the movie and kissed but probably will stop short of even telling them you were naked, let alone that you had sex. His 'buds' are pretty sharp and they will likely guess that things went pretty far."

"Thanks, Kaitlyn. Could you tell Corey that I am grounded. I don't think he should call. If someone else answers then there could be even more trouble."

"I'll tell him. Good-bye and I hope for the best."

"Good-bye Kaitlyn."

I spent the next half hour watching TV but mostly feeling sorry for myself. How would I get out of any demand from Mommy and Daddy that I not see Corey or Kaitlyn. I wouldn't let that happen. I was old enough that I could do whatever I wanted. My statement to Daddy wasn't just an idle threat. I would move out and live on my own if I needed to.

Cathy came home and when she saw me put on her best TV detective face and voice. "OK, what's going on, why are you grounded this time?"

I admitted the facts to her, "Well Cathy, last night I told Mommy that I was having sex." From her reaction I could tell that she already knew.

She put on a face of aghast and exclaimed in a voice of astonishment and disdain, "Again? After what happened when you were caught having sex with all the boys in class?" Then she added with a light laugh, "That was quite a brouhaha. I wouldn't want to see that again."

"Brouhaha" was appropriate but insufficient to describe the goings on at that time. I think Cathy would have been glad to see another as long as she was not involved. Daddy should call her "drama queen" instead of "angel". She had taken in the whole 'brouhaha' and, I think, enjoyed every minute of the drama being carried out.

She put on a face of innocence and asked, sweet as can be, "Who did you have sex with?" She quickly switched to her secret agent face and voice, "Anyone I would know?"

"Kaitlyn's brother, Corey."

She feigned a swoon with the back of her hand to her forehead. "I thought you were in love from the way you acted last night." Then she switched to the caring, grand motherly type, "I bet you're in big trouble. Grounded for the rest of your life or just until Mommy and Daddy are dead?"

I could imagine her thoughts as she analyzed the dramatic situation. Perhaps Romeo and Juliet was being played out. The elements were there. She could see the families at loggerheads and the romantic leads insistent on being together. Well one thing I was sure of was that no one would end up dead. I could see only two outcomes. Everyone would be at least moderately happy or no-one would be happy. This wasn't going to end with a few happy and a few unhappy family members. I resolved to do what I could to end up in the happy situation. For me this meant Corey and I together and everyone accepting that.

To me the key was Mommy. She needed to accept Corey and the fact that we were having sex. If she accepted this, Daddy certainly would. I resolved to work at making Mommy happy with the situation.

Mommy and Daddy Again

As soon as Mommy came in the door I reminded her that we needed to talk. She went up to her bedroom, changed into her house clothes and came into my room.

"Mommy, first of all, Corey's Mom told me that she wants you to call her. When she found out, she said that if I didn't talk to you, she would. She also said that I must have you call so she would know that I talked to you."

"Well at least someone is showing some sense."

I jumped right to the point, "Mommy, Corey and I had sex without a condom."

"Susan, are you pregnant?" I was expecting the question.

"No, well maybe, I don't know yet. That was only two days ago. Corey's mom said that you were the only one who could help me now. She also said that you would be the one to help me through it if I am pregnant."

Mommy seemed surprised and pleased by this, "Well she does show a lot of sense about this."

"Mommy, I think she has a lot of sense about other things too. Maybe I shouldn't say this and I don't know if it's true but I suspect that she had sex and may have been pregnant before she was married. Mommy, things Kaitlyn has said about her grandmother make me think that her grandmother reacted poorly and that caused a lot of problems for everyone. Problems that still go on in their family. Please listen to what Mrs. Daniels says. I don't want our family to have problems."

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers