Susie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

Mommy agreed, "I will listen to what she has to say, dear."

"Oh, Mommy, she also said that she would be sure Corey would do his part, whatever is required. You know his father is rich and he has a 'trust fund' as a result of the divorce. Mrs. Daniels says that she will be sure he helps out no matter what we decide to do, even if I keep the baby. And Mommy..."

"Yes dear."

"I know Corey. He will do whatever is needed on his own. He won't need his mom to tell him what to do."

"OK. Thank you for telling me."

"Mommy."

"Yes, what else?"

"You and Daddy still need to decide the terms of my grounding and any other punishment. Can I talk about that?"

"Yes you may."

"Well Mommy. I need my best friend. If you take Kaitlyn away from me then I will be on my own. I need her."

"And Mommy, I think I love Corey. I don't want to disobey you but I will find a way to see him and will probably have sex with him. He is a good boy. He is a smart boy and will likely go on to graduate school and he has a good future. I think he will be good for me, even if we do have sex. Mommy, you can help me keep from getting pregnant. Maybe when you talk to Mrs. Daniels you can ask her about Corey. You will see what a good boy he is."

"I will take that under advisement but you are still grounded and are not to see either Kaitlyn or Corey."

"OK, Mommy. Don't forget to call Mrs. Daniels."

The phone rang at dinner time. Daddy answered the phone and I could hear him say "Corey, Susan cannot speak to you and I don't want you to call again!" Then, "Oh, what is it you have to say to me?" I could tell that Corey was talking to Daddy about me and what he thought of me. I prayed and prayed he would not make things worse.

Daddy hung up and came to the table. "That was Corey. He had some very complimentary things to say about you, Princess." Then he spoke to Mommy, "Dear, I would like to talk to you about this young man. he certainly showed courage calling me and I had to agree with much that he said." And to me again, "he does seem like a fine boy, Princess."

After dinner, Mommy called Mrs. Daniels and then she and Daddy went into their room to talk. The sounds made it clear they were doing more than talking. I remembered having sex with Corey while we talked and I hoped they were doing the same. Mommy and Daddy did not come out that night. Mommy made no fire truck sounds but there were a few loud whines which I interpreted as fire truck sirens being suppressed. "Go, Daddy!" I thought, "Mommy won't be envious of my seven orgasms after this."

The next morning, Mommy was up early and eating breakfast as I came down. She said to me, "Your father and I have discussed what to do about you and Corey and have decided that you are right. If you are going to have sex with him you will find a way. You are almost an adult now and need to be making your own decisions so we are not going to punish you over this. But we want you to know that although we approve of you being with Corey, we do not approve of your having sex with him."

I was overjoyed, "Oh Mommy thank you, and Daddy too. You are making me so happy!"

I thought for a minute and said, "Mommy, I don't want to get pregnant. Will I be able to get the pill?"

She said, "That's not something your father and I have considered. I am concerned that helping you get 'the pill' implies we approve of your sexual activity. It certainly is supportive of the activity. But we don't want to see you pregnant either. We will discuss this more but I suspect we will have no other choice. Susan, I would hope there is some way we could persuade you to be with and love Corey without you having sex with him. That is possible you know."

"Mommy, maybe it would be possible if we hadn't had sex already and I do wish we hadn't. But now that we have, I don't see how I could tolerate being with him but not having any sex."

"For now, I guess we all have to be honest with each other," she told me. "Please, dear, don't keep us in the dark about your relationship with Corey. We love you too you know."

"Yes I know, Mommy, and I love you!"

On the drive to work I thanked Daddy for his special help.

"I didn't do anything special, my princess. You should probably thank Corey and Corey's mother for what they said to us on the phone. I think that made the biggest difference."

"Oh, Daddy, I know you made a big difference too. You gave Mommy several orgasms over the last couple of nights. I know that helped."

Daddy was silent for the rest of the trip but I noticed a smile on his lips.

Going into work I felt like I had successfully navigated the situation to the happy conclusion I had wanted. I realized the important part Corey had played with his conversation with Daddy. Corey's mom had also played an important part too, maybe the biggest part. I needed to thank them both.

Gifts

I owed Corey the answer to his question about whether we could be together. It was obvious now that I was in love with him and wanted to be with him. I thought about how to tell him and came up with some special "gifts" for him. I went shopping and didn't call Corey that afternoon. Instead I prepared for a visit tomorrow at which I would tell him the good news.

Cathy thought I was staying home because I was still grounded. When I told her that I was no longer grounded and would be allowed to see Corey I could tell she was disappointed that the expected drama had dissipated so quickly.

When Mommy came home I had a dozen roses to gave to her. "This is to show my appreciation for what you and Daddy decided about Corey and me," I told her.

"Susie, you are welcome. You needn't thank me for doing something out of love for you."

"But I want to show you my appreciation, Mommy. I also am going to give some to Mrs. Daniels. I don't know what you and she talked about but I know she helped with your decision."

"Yes she did, Susie, and I think she will very much appreciate your gesture."

At dinner I reminded Mommy that she and Daddy had to discuss 'the pill'. I had to hint at it because Cathy was there.

For the third evening in a row I heard Mommy an Daddy having sex. I thought, "One very good thing has come of this, they are doing it way more than they used to. And, Mommy is having orgasms too!"

The next day I was so anxious to get to Corey that I ran the three blocks to Daddy's work to pick up the car. I stopped on the way to get the roses for Mrs. Daniels. At the Daniels' home I knocked on the door. As I had hoped, Mrs. Daniels answered.

"Susie! this is a pleasant surprise. I assume your grounding is lifted?"

"Yes it is, Mrs. Daniels," I told her. "And I am allowed to see Kaitlynand Corey. And my parents accept the possibility that Corey and I will have sex even though they have made it clear they don't approve."

I handed her the roses, "These are for you, Mrs. Daniels for all you have done for me and for whatever part you played in my parents' decision."

"Oh, Susie, thank you. You know you needn't have done anything for me."

"No I don't know that, Mrs. Daniels. I owe you a lot and these roses are not anywhere near adequate appreciation for what you have done."

Then I said, "I sure hope Corey is home. I didn't call ... I wanted to surprise him."

"You are in luck. He is here. He's been worried about you and what your parents will decide. Why don't you just go up to his room."

Kaitlyn was watching TV and saw me. I put my finger to my lips and pointed upstairs. She nodded and watched me go up.

The door to Corey's room was open. I peeked in and said, "Princess Susan to see Sir Corey, Duke of the Courtyard."

He jumped up, "Susan! Susan! Does this mean you are free, and allowed to see me?"

"Yes. And I come bearing gifts for you. May I close the door?"

"Certainly," and he closed it for me.

"Corey, I know that what you said to my Daddy, ... my dad."

Once again he interrupted me, "Susan, I told you that you can refer to him as 'Daddy' to me. I know how special he is to you and how much you love for each other. I don't think you are childish to call him that and I certainly won't kid you over it. I wish I could call my father 'Daddy'. I don't even feel comfortable calling him 'Dad' "

"Well, whatever you said to my Daddy over the phone sure seemed to make a difference. When you called I was afraid that you might make things worse but when my Daddy got off the phone with you I could tell he was convinced to let us be together. Then I think your mom convinced my mom."

"Susan, I just told your dad how fond I was of you and how I wanted the best for you. I told him I would never hurt you. I also sort of apologized for having had sex and told him I understood how that might make him feel. I explained that it would be really difficult for us to be celibate now and I hoped he would understand and forgive us both."

"Well, he came away impressed."

I presented my first gift to him, "Corey my first gift to you is the gift of my heart. This episode has convinced me of how much I love you. I want to spend time with you. I want you to ask me for anything you wish and I hope you will ask me to be your girlfriend."

"Susan, will you be my girlfriend, my princess?"

"Corey, my father calls me 'his princess' and I wanted that phrase to be his alone but, yes, I will be 'your' princess."

Then I said, "Sir Corey, Duke of the Courtyard, Master of the Wondrous Beast, please kneel. My second gift is the additional title 'Protector of the Cave'." I tapped his shoulders with a rolled paper I had prepared. "I mean of course the cave of pleasures of which I am mistress. I present you with this proclamation."

I unrolled the paper which I had prepared on my computer and read it. "Be it known to all that Susan, Princess of Pleasure, declares Sir Corey Daniels, Master of the Wondrous Beast, to be 'Earl of the Courtyard' and 'Protector of the Cave of Pleasure' of which Princess Susan is the Mistress. As 'Master of the Wondrous Beast' Sir Corey is charged to maintain control of his beast so that it is used only in service of right and good. As 'Protector of the Cave' Sir Corey and his Wondrous Beast are allowed full access to and use of the cave. Sir Corey is charged with assuring there is no improper use or violation of the cave."

"Princess Susan," he said, gravely, "I accept the title of 'Protector of the Cave'. I will uphold the charge you have given me. I thank you for this great honor and the privileges it bestows."

Then I gave him the small wrapped box I had been carrying. "Lastly, and I am afraid also the least I have these small mementos."

Corey unwrapped and opened the box. Inside was a small loving cup trophy wrapped in a pair of panties.

I pointed to the cup, "See the cup says 'World's best lover' which you are and then, '4 time champ'. That refers to the 4 times we had sex. I have dated and signed it, 'Princess Susan', on the bottom. Inside is one of your condoms filled with semen. I encased it in epoxy." Then I told him, "those things got pretty gross sitting around. I had to throw the others out. You may have to get rid of this too if the epoxy doesn't keep the odor in."

He laughed and held up the panties, "and these?"

"Those are the panties which got all wet at the movie. They have dried out now but I haven't washed them. They still smell of my twat. I wrote on them."

Corey read, "To Sir Corey, in remembrance of a wonderful night. Susan, Princess of Pleasure."

Then he said, "Thank you. I am not sure I can display these for all to see but I do appreciate them.".

I sat and waited. Up until now I had been deciding what we would do. Now I had turned things over to him, more or less. "Corey what now? Do you want to have sex?"

"Susan, you have given me a significant responsibility and charge. I don't see how I can honor my position as "Protector of the Cave" and have sex with you until you are sure you will not get pregnant. Condoms aren't a fully effective method. I don't want to just jump in bed with you. You deserve more than that. Can we start with dinner and a movie? Maybe we can actually watch it this time."


A Problem for Corey

That evening Mommy told me that she made an appointment for me with Dr. Jacobs, our family doctor. "It's a week from Wednesday at 3 PM. I will pick you up at work and go with you. We will talk to him about your sexual activity, he will examine you and we will follow his recommendations."

"OK Mommy." I had hoped to get the pills sooner but that was only a week and a half away. "Mommy, Corey says we shouldn't have sex until I get some kind of birth control."

"I am very glad to hear that. I think your father was right in his judgment of Corey. He seems to be a fine young man. Didn't you say he is going to Cal Tech?"

"Yes, Mommy. He is studying electrical engineering. He makes all A's and plans to go on to graduate school. Remember I told you he was the best student at my high school."

"Maybe some of his study habits and good grades will rub off on you."

I hadn't been a poor student, mostly B's with a few A's and C's. I knew I could do better if I worked harder

"I don't know. Corey says that if I am his girlfriend I will be the prettiest girl among all his friends. From what I know I might be the only girl. I guess if I am going to fit in I had better get pretty good grades. That's scary!"

"I don't think you'll have any trouble if you follow Corey's example."

The next day I went to Corey's and told him about my doctor's appointment. "Corey, I so want your magnificent beast inside me again," I told him. "Do you think we could have sex after my appointment and I have the prescription for the pills?"

"Susan, I would like nothing more," he responded. "I have an idea. I'd like it to be a surprise. Can you come by after your appointment, ready to spend the night."

"Oh, Corey, of course!" I gave him a big kiss but realized, "Corey, I have to go to work the next day."

"Don't worry, princess Susan, I'll take you to work."

Then we talked a lot about what school would be like for me and he showed my all the stuff in his room. He had loads of books and some drawings and papers he had made about various inventions or stories he had made up. "None of these 'inventions' would really work but I like thinking about them" he told me.

The stories were entertaining but I thought they were kind of dry. "None of your stories have any girls in them and the guys just go around getting in trouble or fixing things." I said. "There needs to be more interaction among the people to make them really interesting."

"Maybe you are right but I can't write good dialogue," he told me. "I guess I don't do much talking. My friends are mostly into 'fixing things and solving problems'."

"Maybe I can help. You and I talk. Maybe I could be an example for a girl you could put in a story."

"That's a good idea. And maybe you could tell me where I could add girls and dialogue. You could help me write more realistic dialog too."

"I could try I said but I haven't done much writing of any kind."

"What stories do you like?" he asked.

"I guess I don't read much either. I used to like those teen girl in high school series. They are more for early teens aren't very difficult to read."

"I bet those books have a lot of dialogue and interaction."

"I guess they do but they aren't really great literature."

"My stories aren't close to good literature either, maybe I should read some, could you bring a couple of good ones by?"

"I will try to remember."

The he asked me what I was taking at the community college. I had been planning to take general courses that didn't necessarily lead to a specific major but Corey said I should think about having a specific major as soon as possible. I told him I was afraid to make a mistake and that maybe anything I picked would be too hard for me.

"I doubt it," he said. "I can help you but the main thing is just to pay attention in class and do the work. If you believe you can do it and want to then you will be able to. I don't think I get A's because I am smarter than the other kids. I just pay attention, study, do the work and believe in myself. Having a major you are interested in can also help since you will be taking courses you find interesting."

"I think believing in myself will be the hardest part," I told him.

"I'll believe in you, will that help?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Suppose not, only do!" he said in his best Yoda voice.

I left with Corey looking through his stories for one that would allow him to add a girl and some dialogue and went to Kaitlyn's room.

"So, are we still friends or am I just Corey's little sister who you see on your way to the bathroom?" Kaitlyn asked as I came in.

"Kaitlyn, you know you are my best friend. It's a little difficult to divide my time. I don't want to hurt Corey by spending all my time with you but I will admit his studious nature can be a bit trying."

"You need to get him out. Find things that you like that you can introduce him too. Don't just try to be like him. He needs someone like you to get him out. For example, you need to insist that he take you to school dances and football games. It would be good for him if you were on the cheer squad. You are a really good dancer and he needs to get away from just being a geek."

"Kaitlyn, my mom is taking me to our doctor to get a prescription for the pill next week. Corey has said we won't have sex until after that."

"You're OK with that I hope."

"Oh yes, he really shows that he cares about me. Of course there is still the chance that I may be pregnant. My period is due any time now. Oh! I wonder if it matters whether I'm in my period for the doctor visit?"

"You might ask."

"Kaitlyn, the only time we had sex was that first evening and morning at the hotel. I am worried that no other time can match that and I will be disappointed. That might cause me to not like Corey."

"Susie, I know Corey and he will do what he can to make every time special for you. But it is unlikely that every time will match what you have described for those first times. You need to keep your expectations lower so as not to be disappointed."

"Yes, I'm trying to," I told her, "but I am so looking forward to being with him sexually again."

"Kaitlyn," I continued, "where can we have sex. His room is kind of cluttered and not at all romantic. My parents would never approve or accept us having sex in my room. I could try to sneak him in and out when they are gone but it would be almost impossible to avoid Cathy. Anyway, I have done too much sneaking around and lying. I want to start being open and honest about Corey with them."

"You should probably talk to Corey about that. If I think of anything, I will tell one of you."

"Are you sure he won't think I'm scheming or take it personally that I don't want to do it in his room?"

"Corey's not like that. He'll just see it as a problem to solve. That's the kind of thing he lives for. And, he'll do anything for you, anything."

"Do you mind if I go talk to him about it now?" I asked her.

"Of course not. Iwould like to see you again sometime."

I posed the "problem" to Corey.

He looked around his room. "I see your point. This isn't exactly a pleasure den. No way would Hugh Hefner use this as an example in Playboy. Well, maybe as an example of how to chase the women away." We both laughed.

He said, wistfully, "I suppose I could try to turn it into something better."

"I don't want you to disrupt everything for this," I said, and added, "This room will be okay as long as I'm with you."

"No," Corey said, "I'm sure we can do better. Another hotel room would work for special occasions but would be too expensive for regular use. If I were rich I could rent or buy us a trysting place."

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers