Susie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

When we returned with dinner I brought out the information about contraceptives and the pill that Dr. Jacobs had given me. While we ate I looked at the information about the pill and Corey checked out the contraceptives. We discussed what caught our eye.

"It says I can miss one day, once a week without losing the effectiveness," I said.

"It's probably not a good idea to rely on that," Corey responded. "You don't want to end up missing another day."

"Of course not," I told him, "but it's nice to know that I have a bit of leeway."

"Have you taken the first one yet?" he asked.

"No, I will take them before bed each day."

"Well, when you're with me we seem to spend a lot of time in bed. Which 'before bed' is it?"

"The one after we eat diner," I told him. "If I don't take it then I may forget since I will want to stay close to you and may fall asleep."

Then Corey said, "an IUD seems to be the easiest to use. You just have it inserted and then don't worry about it."

"The doctor said it was easiest too," I told him. Is there any reason not to get one?"

"Well, there appears to be some risk of infection and cancer," he said. "And if it comes loose there can be bleeding and pain. That sounds like some severe side effects."

"I guess the pill is safest," I said.

"Probably so," he acknowledged.

We finished dinner, disposed of the trash, and put the leftovers in the small refrigerator. I ceremoniously took out the pills, removed the first one from the case and took it.

We turned out the lights and lay down on the bed kissing and feeling each other's bodies from head to crotch. At one point Corey moved his kisses from my mouth to my neck and then began slowly working his way down my body from breasts and nipples to belly and then the inside of my thighs and finally to my twat and clit. I just let the feelings of pleasure roll over me as he slid his fingers in and out of my vagina and wiggled them over my 'G-spot'.

"Corey, bring the beast to me, I would like to shower him with kisses." He turned his body so the beast was in my face while continuing to administer his pleasuring touches.

I kissed the beast and licked it from head to base and played with the foreskin and testicles. I wished that it was just a little smaller so I could get it inside my mouth. "Corey."

He had to move his mouth and tongue away from my clit to say, "what do you want, princess Susan?"

He resumed his activity and I said, "I want to tell you how wonderful I think you are and how caring."

"You are welcome," is what I think he mumbled through my pubic hair, not skipping a beat with his tongue. The vibrations of his voice added an extra thrill.

For some reason I never climaxed while we were doing this. I just remained at a level of "almost ecstasy" enjoying every moment.

"Corey," I said again.

Again he moved his mouth away and ask what I wanted.

"Corey, I just want to lie in your arms and have you in mine. Would you mind?"

"Of course not, my princess."

We were back face to face. I traced the outlines of his eyes and ears and nose.

"I love you my princess," he told me. "I hope you never leave me."

"I love you too, my knight." I wasn't sure whether to say any more but did, "I will remain with you as long as you wish." I felt like I had made a lifelong commitment in that brief moment and prayed that I could honor it. I did so want the best for Corey.

I slept and dreamed of being carried away by a strong angel and seeing all the people below. I saw relatives, friends and former friends with both the joy and pain I had caused them.

I awoke to the sound of the telephone. Corey answered and told me, "The wake up call." He kissed me tenderly and stroked my breasts, " Time for you to get dressed for work."

I got up and went into the shower. Corey didn't come in with me but when I emerged I found that he had gone to the lobby and picked up coffee and danish. I ate before dressing, "I wish I could stay here with you longer," I told him.

"I wish so too, but we will have many more opportunities. Speaking of which, I have another idea. I think it is time for you to meet my father."

There had never been a hint from him that he wanted me to meet his father. I had the impression he didn't like him and would prefer I not meet him. Kaitlyn acted the same way. "Why?" I said.

"Like I said, I have a thought, another idea. Meeting my father is part of that idea. I want it to be another surprise and not a disappointment if it doesn't work out. You will see soon enough."

"Oh a mystery I said. That's another kind of book I like, mysteries," remembering that I had never brought him one of those teen age high school books.

"I like mysteries too," he said, "but this is more like another surprise than a mystery."

"I think I like surprises better than mysteries. Are there any surprise stories?"

"Well maybe suspense stories qualify even though their surprise is usually an unpleasant one. If my idea works out then this should be a very, very pleasant surprise."

I had to dress in somewhat wrinkled clothes since I had forgotten to hang up the ones I had brought and they and they had stayed in my overnight bag. Corey told me he would pack everything for me and check out so we had a few more minutes to enjoy each others company and closeness before we left for my work.

I went into work feeling more refreshed and more joyful than ever. I think the customers noticed too and the wait people said they had higher tips than usual that day.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers