Susie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

She quickly called one on herself, "Oh my, I pushed the wrong button on the player," and removed her jeans. That left her in her panties and bra. She grabbed me and planted a huge kiss on my lips so I couldn't call out any more mistakes. As she released my lips I said, "mistake, you should have pushed me onto the bed."

She removed her bra revealing her small round breasts and said, "mistake, you could have pulled me onto the bed." She reached one hand in and held my penis back while she pulled my underwear to my ankles. Then she said, "Mistake, I need to be naked," and pulled her panties off. She pushed me onto the bed and kissed me as one hand massaged my balls.

I kissed back and pushed my hand between her thighs to massage her pussy.

There was a knock at the door. "Time for dinner," her mother said. "Are you staying for dinner tonight, Howard?"

I hadn't planned to stay for dinner tonight since I had been late last night. As I thought about it, Trish said, "Sure he's staying for dinner, but we're in the middle of a sexual skirmish. Can't dinner wait?"

"No," her mother said. "Please break apart and come on down. Dressed, if you please."

Trish got up and opened the door, "Mom, we are naked and were just about to start in earnest," she whined. I was on my back with my penis sticking almost straight up into the air.

"Trish, from the sound, you had a nice interlude last night. And Howard will still be around after dinner."

Mum," Trish said, "Look at that!" She opened the door fully and pointed at my penis. I'm supposed to wait to get that inside me? It's so unfair."

"It is impressive, Trish but it will be here later."

"But, mum, we had so much fun getting naked and getting it like that and I'm really leaking," She put her fingers at her vaginal opening and showed her mother how wet they were when she removed them. "What a waste!"

"Dinner time, come on down," her mother said.

"I need to call home, I was expected home for dinner tonight," I said.

"I'll call your parents, Howard," Trish's mom said.

As I reached for my clothes she said, "I want to thank you for showing Trish such a good time last night."

Then she added, "Trish tells me that was your first time, Howard."

"Yes it was, Mrs. Jones."

"I am surprised that for your first time you had the presence of mind to give her the kind of pleasure she so obviously had. I find it hard to believe that was your first time."

"Well Mrs. Jones I had two good teachers. Corey Daniels and Susie O'Donell showed me and some other boys how to please a girl and talked about hymens and such."

Trish added some explanation, "Corey was the smartest kid in high school and Susie is his girlfriend."

We dressed reluctantly and went downstairs. Trish's mom was on the phone saying, "We don't mind him being here. He wanted to go home for dinner but we insisted. Trish and he have such a good time together. It's our pleasure."

We were all seated when she hung up.

"So, you decided not to wait for the dance to show my Trish a good time," were the first words her father said to me.

"Well, yes sir, I guess we just got carried away last night."

"And were about to get carried away again this afternoon," Mrs. Jones said.

"Well I am sure Trish appreciated it. Sounded like it might have been one of the best times you have ever had, heh Trish?"

"Yes, dad, it was," Trish said.

After dinner we went back upstairs and actually did practice dancing. We were unable to get the mood back and so I parted without sex and also not feeling a whole lot better about my dancing skills.

Two days later I had a pleasant surprise. Colleen came up to me at the food court as I was eating my lunch. She was alone and wearing a tight pullover top showing two small but obvious breasts. She was practically skipping as she came to the table. Colleen is really tiny and thin. Except for the breasts and her grown-up, spectacular figure she might have been a grade school girl. "Howard," she said, "my parents said you could come over Sunday afternoon. We are going to barbeque at the pool so bring your swim trunks."

Colleen and I spent the rest of my break talking. I found out that Colleen had been a championship gymnast her freshman year. "I still work out with a local gymnastics team," she told me. "It helps with my diving but gymnastics is mostly for pre-teen girls. All the champions are 12, 13, 14 ... Something about puberty seems to slow us down."

Dance Night

The day of the dance arrived and I checked into a room at the hotel Larry had suggested. It was clean but not fancy and quite inexpensive. I left a couple of condoms by the side of the bed and even left myself a change of clothes. I went home and dressed for the dance. My mom and dad saw me off.

We went for dinner at a coffee shop and didn't talk much. I asked about how she was doing in school and a few other things that interested her but we just weren't hitting it off like we did when the subject was sex.

The team won the first game of the season so the dance mood was festive. We sat with Lucy and her date, a kind of scruffy guy who didn't go to the school. Trish and I 'danced' a few times but I was all left feet while she was grace in motion.

We excused ourselves at about 10:30 and went to the motel room. I carefully removed her dress. She was wearing a pure white satin bra and panties. I felt them and Trish moaned in pleasure as I moved my fingers over the smooth fabric pushing at the soft flesh underneath.

Trish lay on the bed and looked at me. She asked me to strip for her. I did so slowly, pausing as I removed each item of clothing. I stripped completely nude and stood with my penis sticking out, hard as a rock. She smiled at me and moved to the side of the bed. I lay next to her and began stroking her breasts and pussy through the silky fabric. She moaned lightly and held my cock.

She gave me a tender kiss and whispered, "take them off. please."

She lay with her back to me and I unclasped her bra. It came off and she lay on her back revealing the soft round mounds and hard, erect nipples. I massaged them and kissed the nipples. Then I kissed around the base of the nipples and then all over each breast. I kissed her neck and then kissed between her breasts and continued on to her belly button. I reached behind her and down to her butt under her panties. Her butt was unbelievably soft and pliable. I pulled her panties down as she grabbed my balls and began softly massaging them. I moved down and pulled her panties over her feet then moved my face to her lovely pussy. She suddenly grabbed my butt and pulled me down to her face taking my cock in her mouth. I pushed my face into her crotch and began licking and tasting that amazing sour, salty, seafood flavor.

She moaned, "Ooooo," and I slid my finger into her and began stroking her G-spot while licking at her clit. Her moaning increased in intensity. I debated whether to try to bring her to orgasm with my finger and tongue or to wait until my penis was inside. Trish decided for me. She released my rock hard, throbbing cock from her mouth to say, "get inside me! Howard, get inside me!"

As I swung around she lay on her face and pulled her legs up under her, presenting her butt to me. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina. I slipped it in and felt her tighten her vagina around it. "Ooooo," she moaned as it went in to the hilt. I joined in with my own moan of pleasure.

I reached around her, held her breasts and began slowly moving in and out. Trish said, "faster, Howard!"

I massaged her breasts as I picked up the pace. Trish said, "faster, Howard!"

I began thrusting furiously in and out. Trish said, "faster, Howard!"

"I don't think I can go any faster," I said.

She replied, "let me be on top."

We rolled over so she was sitting on my cock. Her weight pushed it all the way inside. She moaned loudly, "Ooooo," and began riding my cock with amazing fury. Her back was to me and I rubbed it and ran my fingers through her soft hair.

She rocked up and down, side to side, and front to back several times a second, moaning with pleasure on each stroke, "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", ...

I felt the cum rising in my cock. "I'm cumming," I yelled to her, "I'm cumming".

She kept up her furious pace as my cock gave up its load and I screamed, "Aagh!".

She kept riding furiously as my penis pulsed inside her, squirting semen into her. The semen poured out of her vagina onto my balls.

I felt her vagina and abdomen twitch, then twitch again and then erupt into spasms. She pushed her hips down onto me and screamed as her vagina worked furiously to extract more semen from my empty organ. I yelled in pleasure as the vaginal waves worked on me. She collapsed backwards onto my chest, semen still oozed out of her and over my balls.

I grabbed her breasts with one hand and held her belly with the other. "Every time with you is amazing," I whispered to her.

"Every time with you ismore than amazing," she gasped in reply, "it's fucking fabulous fucking."

"I'm exhausted," I told her, relaxing under the comfortable weight of her body pressing against me. I gently stroked her breasts and tummy.

She rose, letting my penis slide out and turned around. She lay with her legs extended on either side of mine so my cock rested against her pussy. Her breasts pressed against my chest. She kissed me and then lay her head on my chest. I breathed in the odor of her hair as we fell asleep.

Several hours later I awoke to Trish getting up and going to the bathroom. When she came back she said, "I'm glad I don't have to clean this up," pointing to a drying pool of semen on the bed.

"I have a bunch of it on me," I said, pointing to my balls and pubic hair which were covered with the stuff.

"Come in the shower and I'll wash you off," she said.

We spent a long time in there. She scrubbed my balls and cock and pubic hair and then soaped me up all over. When she had me totally slippery she began moving her body over mine.

I grabbed the soap from her hand and spread it all over her, concentrating on her breasts and crotch. Both of us were covered in soap and we rubbed against each other. My penis rose to attention and she put a hand around it and began stroking. I responded by thrusting four fingers into her and stroking in and out, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

I put my other hand at her back and gave her a long, hard kiss. All the time we continued to move our bodies against each other.

Her stroking brought me to orgasm and I ejaculated a pitifully small amount of semen onto her hand. She laughed and continued to stroke.

My stroking then brought her to orgasm. I felt her vagina tighten on my fingers and she moaned loudly, arching her back and grabbing my penis tightly, stopping her strokes. As her vaginal spasms stopped, I pulled my hand from her crotch and hugged her tight with both arms, continuing my kiss. She hugged and kissed back.

We rinsed off and then dried each other, spending more than necessary time drying the organs at the crotch.

We pulled off the bedspread and the blanket. The semen had not seeped thorough to the sheets. We turned out the lights, crawled between the sheets and fell asleep in each others arms.

Morning After

I awoke and stroked Trish's breasts and cunt but my thoughts were of Colleen. "Today is Saturday", I thought. "Tomorrow I go to her house for a barbeque and swim." I wondered what Colleen's breasts and cunt would feel like if I had a chance to stroke them. I wondered if sex with Colleen would be any different than with Trish. I imagined her tiny body and red hair here beside me. My cock rose in response to my thoughts and pushed against Trish's body.

Trish had been awake as I stroked her and she turned to me saying, "Ready for more, are you?"

"Huh?" I said, dropping my thoughts of Colleeen.

"You're getting hard again," Trish said, "Do you want inside me for some more?"

"Oh!" I said, "only if you want to, just being naked next to you and feeling your body gets me excited."

"Especially feeling my boobs and pussy, I suppose," Trish said.

"Yes, especially feeling your sexual parts excites me," I said. "I could definitely get inside you again and bring myself to orgasm but I don't know if I have the energy to bring you to orgasm again unless you are also aroused."

"I'm not really ready for sex right now," she told me. "But I'd be happy to have you inside me one more time, even if I don't have an orgasm."

I moved on top of her and stroked my fingers inside her vagina feeling her G-spot and thumbing her clit. As I stroked, her vagina became wet and slippery. I removed my fingers and spread her legs. She pulled them up to give me easier access to her fuck hole. I positioned my cock and slipped it in thrusting slowly in and out, in and out. She moaned quietly with each stroke.

"That feels so good," she said, "even without an orgasm, that feelssooo good."

"I like the feeling too," I said. "My orgasm kind of spoils it because I can't continue afterwards."

I continued the slow stroking, pushing as hard inside as I could and pulling out so just the tip of my penis remained inside. Her breathing intensified and she closed her eyes. I kept up the slow pace and she began her orgasmic moans. They increased in intensity and she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I continued the slow pace. She began thrusting her hips against mine in time with my stokes.

She arched her back, "faster now," she whispered. "I'm going to cum soon."

I began to increase the pace of my strokes. She began to whine and arched her back even more.

I stroked as fast and furious as I could. Her vagina exploded, crushing my penis in its grasp. I was unable to move. She screamed, hugged my tightly and gave me a huge kiss.

I continued to move my hips. My cock was so tightly in the grasp of her vagina that it couldn't move in or out but her vaginal spasms and my side to side movement caused me to quickly climax. I felt my cock jerking inside her as it tried to squeeze out what little semen remained. The combined orgasms seemed to last forever but slowly declined until we lay quietly in each others hug, our lips firmly locked together and our tongues in the other's mouth.

We separated. "Wow," Trish said. "I guess I was wrong about not being ready and You were definitely wrong about not being able to give me another orgasm."

We lay next to each other, stroking all the parts of the other's body until it was almost check out time.

We said very little to each other as I drove her home and at her house and we kissed passionately before she left the car. She said, "That was a fabulous evening and morning. I hope we can do it again." I didn't walk her to her door but watched as she went in. "Tomorrow, I go to Colleen's," I thought.

Trish and I never had sex again. I found myself spending all my time with Colleen, and that's another story, or two, or three.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12