Suspense First Time

Story Info
An offer of a friend's hot wife takes a detour.
2.5k words
3.9
91.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

"Hey, Snake! What'cha doin'?" boomed a voice behind me.

Without turning around, I knew exactly who was speaking. Only one person in the world called me "snake"; it had to be Jim Acadia. Being a sports fan, he took a cue from the NFL quarterback and converted my real name of Jake to Jake the Snake, shortened to just "Snake."

In spite of the way it sounded, I knew that Jimmy was just being his usual friendly self. He was, after all, my best friend and had been since shortly after I had moved to the city to take this job. Although he worked in the collections department and I was in accounting, he had gone out of his way to make he feel comfortable in my new job. Of course, Jim seemed to be that way with everyone, men and women alike. He was just a big, affable sort of guy.

"Same ol' same ol'" I answered, looking up from my computer screen where I was working on a monthly report. "How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, nuttin' new," he replied in his standard flippant manner. "Hey, I was jes' talkin' to Carrie. She said she had an extra steak she was gonna throw on the grill and asked if you'd come over and eat with us tonight." He put his hands on my shoulders and pressed his thumbs into my neck muscles, something he knew I couldn't stand so he liked to do it just for laughs. "How about it?"

I flinched away from his thumbs but thought about his wife Caroline ... Carrie for short. Oh, my gosh! How an old country boy like Jimbo ever latched onto such a prime piece of pussy as Caroline was beyond me. She had to be the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met and, even though my personal experiences were somewhat limited given my backwoods stomping grounds, she may have been hotter than any woman I'd ever seen on stage or screen, too! She had a face to die for, eyes that were like deep limpid pools, a mouth that looked oh-so-succulent, and a body that just wouldn't quit ... in the vernacular of the backwoods, she was built like a brick shit-house. She had big tits a very modest waist and a bubble-butt, making her look like and exaggerated Coke bottle.

Every time I saw Carrie, I had an immediate reaction to her; my cock grew painfully stiff and I struggled to find ways to hide my embarrassing condition. Neither Jim nor Carrie ever let on that they noticed my problem and they were always more than cordial to me, inviting me over for dinner or just a beer and to shoot the breeze fairly frequently. I even invited them to my place occasionally, although it was very small and I was not much of a cook. Jim was always his down-to-earth self and Carrie never did anything to make me really uncomfortable, although I sometimes wondered if she was doing just a little flirting with me. She was so nice and that just made my condition more difficult to handle. I even got tongue-tied around her, often stumbling over the words I wanted to say.

Oh, my gosh! What a dilemma! How do you handle such a problem when the woman is your best friend's wife? I did the only think I thought was right ... I did my best to suppress my true feelings.

Jim answered the door when I arrived. He led me through the house and out to the deck in back, where I could smell the steaks cooking. Along the way, Valerie met us as we passed through the den with a can of ice cold brew for each. I thanked her and was going to keep following Jim but she stopped me and lightly planted a kiss on my lips. But then she startled me with her tongue darting into my mouth. As quickly as it came, I disappeared and she turned back into the kitchen where she was working on a salad. I watched her but she didn't look at me. I could see a glimmer of a smile on her face as she resumed cutting ingredients.

After he had turned the steaks, Jim and I sat in deck chairs and talked about whatever came to mind as we sipped our drinks. It was a magnificent end of another day in the southwest, with a clear sky except where the setting sun was forming long red streaks on the clouds above the far horizon.

Dinner was excellent and so was the company. We ate on the deck by the faint glow of candlelight and mostly Jim and I just listened as Carrie talked about various things. After we had finished and watched the gloriously clear night sky for a while, I helped Carrie take the dishes back inside while Jim cleaned the grill. Figuring I had outlasted my welcome, I thanked Jim and Carrie and prepared to leave but Carrie begged me to stay a while longer. So I sat in the den with Jim and we watched a little of the local MLB team's game on TV.

I was just realizing that Carrie was missing when I heard her call Jim and he excused himself. He came back in a few minutes and said "Hey, Snake, come see this!" I followed him down the hall where he had turned into their bedroom and flopped into an overstuffed chair. To my surprise, Carrie was stark naked in the middle of their king-sized bed on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at me. When I hesitated, she whispered plaintively "Honey, please come do me."

I felt a flush creep up my skin and I got as hot as if I had walked into a sauna. I looked over at Jim only to see him sporting a shit-eating grin. He said "Go ahead, man. She's been wanting to try you since we first met you but you would never take her hints. You do want to fuck her, don't you?"

I groaned. "Oh, man! I have always wanted to but ... well, dammit! You're my friend!"

"Yeah? What does that have to do with it, huh? If you weren't my friend, I wouldn't let her do it. Go ahead. Its okay with me."

I thought he must have been kidding, but as I stared into his face, I knew he was serious, for once in his life. I looked back at Carrie and she said "Please, Jake, don't make me beg. Please come fuck me, honey."

One more glance at Jim showed him nodding his head in agreement. That did it. I shed my clothes and climbed into bed with Carrie. As I approached her, I could see the moisture glistening on the soft outer petals of her pussy, a dead give-away that she was horny and ready. I swished my cock up and down those tender folds to gather some of that moisture and eased my probe into her sweet pussy.

Carrie whispered "Yes, baby, drive it deep" as her fingers found my ballsac and began to massage the contents tenderly. I looked back at Jim to find him watching my penetration point while his hand slowly moved up and down his own erect shaft. Turning back to Carrie, I moved my hands over the smooth curvy skin of her bottom, around her hips, marveled when they passed the narrowness of her waist and ventured up to her shoulders and neck. After gently massaging her neck and upper arms, I slipped my hands back down and around to cup her big hooters while my cock slowly cycled in and out of her hot, wet and slick pussy.

She was indescribably delicious and I couldn't believe that I was inside her. Was I dreaming? Was this real? I wasn't sure I knew. Would it matter? Even if this was a dream, I had never had a better dream. My brain, consumed by a surging, pulsating, red self-image of her body from the inside, I was slow to register the fact that the bed had moved in a pattern other than the one that my fucking motion had caused but until I felt a hand pushing on my neck to force me forward over Carrie's body, I didn't question it.

Then with pressure to alter my posture, I stopped moving and looked over my shoulder. Jim was on his knees behind me, pushing my legs apart so he could get between then. I had just a flash of an image of his naked body before I felt the head of his cock slide between my buttocks and stop at my anus.

I opened my mouth to protest that I didn't do that when Carrie looked over her shoulder. She caught my glance and said "Please, honey. Just let him do his thing and then well have as much time as we want to do whatever we want to. Okay?"

Shit! What was I going to do? It might have been a sort of blackmail but I wanted the reward of screwing his wife so I shut my mouth and let him push me forward. From somewhere he produced petroleum jelly and plastered it in my ass. I tried to relax my sphincter and when it entered me there was surprisingly little problem. I wasn't prepared for how filling it felt when he pushed all the way into me but I tried to keep my mind on Carrie's pussy and the magical feelings emanating from that connection.

Carrie had dropped her head to the mattress, leaving her ass high in the air and making it easier for me to lean over her. Jim plowed my virgin ass for several minutes, which were not all that unpleasant, until I felt his hot sperm splattering my bowels. He moaned for a few moments as he held his cock all the way inside me but, as his cock began to deflate, I felt his legs tremble. When the head of his cock plopped out of me, he slapped my right buttock and said "Thanks, big guy."

I resumed plowing Carrie's pussy and her fingers resumed their tender attention to my nuts. I took a long time fucking Carrie from the back, loving every minute of it. I kept changing angles and if I forgot, she'd shift her hips and accomplish the same thing. She came three or four times before I emptied my balls deep into her vagina.

When I rolled over onto the bed, Carrie curled up in my arms and gave me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Curious, I glanced around the room and spotted Jim slouched in the easy chair, softly snoring. When my tool had recovered and was standing proudly again, Carrie pulled me over and mounted me but lay for a long time on my chest and just hugged me with her arms and my cock with her internal muscles. Finally she began a long slow fuck, intent on making it last forever. It did ... until she had come twice more and was too spent to move. I rolled her onto the bed and got into a side-by-side, continuing to pump her for a long while until I changed into a modified missionary position and then a perpendicular scissors position. By then Carrie was cumming almost constantly and I had managed to generate three load.

After the last one, I wrapped Carrie in my arms and we drifted off into a light sleep. I was awakened some time later by Jim's now raucous snoring and Carrie's hands fondling my cock and balls. After exchanging a kiss with her, she asked "Are you ready for the next round?" I nodded. She asked "Would you like to fuck my butt?" I nodded.

She produced a tube of lubricant and, while she smeared my cock, I worked some into her anus. She settled onto her back and spread her legs, pulling them up with a hand behind each knee. I got behind her on my knees and guided my missile to her target. She didn't even wince when I eased forward and the head popped past her sphincter. I must have looked concerned about her because she smiled and said "It's okay, honey. Jimmy likes it back there much more than in my pussy so I'm used to being butt-fucked. Give it all to me."

I quickly worked it all the way in and proceeded to have the greatest piece of ass I'd ever had. I pushed forward and held Carrie's legs near her head while she held her big titties close to her mouth so that, while I pumped her ass, my mouth went from one nipple to her mouth to the other nipple and then repeated the process again and again. By the time I shot my new load of sperm into her bowels, Carrie had cum several more times. We cuddled again and dropped off to sleep.

I awoke with a start to bright sunlight streaming in the curtained window. Disoriented, I jerked upright and tried to clear my fuzzy brain. Thinking that I was going to be late for work, I started to jump out of bed when Carrie's hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. She said "Relax, honey. Its Saturday and you don't have to be in a rush."

I was relieved ... until I noticed that Jim was not in the room. Carrie said "Don't worry about him. He got up whistling this morning and went out to mow the lawn. He's not going to be finished for another hour or more."

With that, I fell into her arms and we locked lips while my hands resumed last night's exploration of her lush body. When my cock grew hard, Carrie looked deep into my eyes and said "Jake, honey, Jimbo doesn't like to fuck my pussy anymore. He just wants to do my ass. I like it that way too but I NEED to have my pussy fucked ..." and I moved over her, letting Carrie guide my cock into her sweet twat "... and, well, we both like you and wondered if you'd, like, maybe become my pussy lover. You might have to let Jimbo have his fun sometimes but then I'd let you have all the pussy you want. Would you help me like that, honey? Please."

I still don't think of myself as gay or even bisexual but, well, its not so bad letting Jim screw my ass a couple times a week, 'cause I get to fuck his pretty wife at least twice that much. Heck, she even let's me fuck her pretty ass whenever I want to so I get the best of everything. I've been spending more nights at their house than I have in my own. Jim says I ought to just move in with them and it would save everybody a lot of trouble. He'd even let me mow the grass every other Saturday ... LOL.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers