All Comments on 'Suspense First Time'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

Wrong category. Should be in the section for queers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm Confused?

Tell me something....Who the hell is Valerie and what is her phone number?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

And I thought is was more beleivable than alot of the stuff you read here that are supposed to have really happened! I like you style and your subject and wish I would find something like that! I noticed the Valerie reference too, but am smart enough to figure it was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Uh, he is bi

I hate to tell the guy, but letting another guy fuck you in the ass is one of the basic definitions of being bi.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
Got me aroused, left me hanging

Started off pretty decent, but once you got to the gay sex part it just started falling part. He does it a couple of times of week with his buddy, but he's not gay or bi? Not gay bashing here, but just a WEEE bit out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love It

Great story ,first time that there is no dirty talk and penies that are 8 to 12 in. long and big as a coke can.As stupied as any one can be ,we all know that the percentage of 8-12 in. and coke cans is very low .Seens that we need to get reall about this stories. If you know any one with a 8-12 in. and coke can size opean your ass to it and get the feeeeeling and write us back and let us know if you like it.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Funny Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey, don't laugh, chytown

This story may have been intended to be funny, but I didn't take it that way. Why?

Because, that is almost exactly what happened to me--drawn in with the offer of the wife, and while I'm on the bed eating her out, my friend starts knocking on my back door. Now my friend is a hulking guy with a big dick, and the story was that his wife wanted to experience anal sex, and they had tried it, but it was too painful with his size. Enter me and my only somewhat-above-average dick. Believable story, right?

Except then I'm the one that has to take the monster dick up his ass. I tried to get up, but she put her legs around my neck (talk about a headlock) and said, "Accept it, Baby. It'll be okay. I'm so much smaller than you. Please, take it for him. He wants you so bad." So the whole offer was bogus. He was bisexual, liked me "that way", and didn't want it to get out; ergo, the bogus offer. Between her headlock and his grasp of my hips, I wasn't going anywhere.

The thing was, once they realized I'd accepted my fate and they felt me relax a bit, he did a proper prep job on me. Once he tapped my prostate, I was surprised at the charge I got and the building need to come as he continued to stroke me. "Ooh, look Honey! His cock is growing again!" When he heard that, he pushed into me. Well, I would be lying if I didn't say it hurt like a bitch. You know, that feeling you get when you stub your big toe on something? Multiply that by 100, because there are so many more nerves back there. But once he was in, he just sat there, until she told him my cock was filling up again. Then he started moving, and damn, if it didn't start to feel good!

You may guess what happened. I've become his bitch. It's just so much easier than dealing with the bullshit you have to put up with from women. Plus, I think the orgasms are better, at least for me. When wifey goes and plays with other men/women, I get the call. The next thing that happened was his wanting me to cross-dress for him, which just felt a little strange, but now I am his girl, and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NO. DEAL BREAKER

I read to where he was going to put his dick in his anus.

If had been me, I'd have given up the hot babe. Not worth it.

Deal breaker on the story, too.

A warning prefatory note would have kept me from reading it (and from rating it -- low). No tag at the end (which I would not have noticed; hence the need for prefatory note).

I don't like being blindsided.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
That sucked

As much as any.story could possibly suck. To think, this guy has actually written good stories before. No.pussy is worth that price.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous