All Comments on 'Swan Song'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
atleast you sent me back to Toyko

I'm glad I got out of jail.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
good to see

Glad to see you're a free man Hue!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
@Huedogg

Maybe no one reported it, so it didn't really happen.

Decently done conclusion to this flight of fancy. The story seemed to go around and around a bit, the brevity of the earlier chapters was missing, and the wit suffered accordingly. You had your fun with this series....

Now, what for an encore?......

4 stars, and will definitely be watching for the next submission.

p.s., the self-deprecation was almost tragically pathetic. Just sayin'

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
hey

The check bounced, so it's one-bombs from here out!!!

Starting RIGHT now!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
BTW

PPP is GAY! His companion is a cross-dresser whose real name is Brook. Despite apparel, Brook is the pitcher with a thick 13" chocolate-tunnel borer! PPP gets into fights in order to get an occasional brief respite in jail. It coulda been a big bad surprise, or a big happy surprise, your decision. Never forget the Croc Dundee test!

Strapper, seriously (sure!) you need to get a life! OK to write for LIT, OK to read LIT, OK to recognize LIT authors' theme & style characteristics, OK to read comments...NOT OK to know commenters' style and tolerance characteristics. I feel like there is a stalker at my window. Thanks for getting them right, but golf or tiddley-winks would probably be more productive. Highly original.

Very deserving of 1* - (Check, doncha know!)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Hey BTTap

someone must have reported it because I was in jail....and I think this was very entertaining, gave it a 5*******

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Hey Man

Thanks for the award. I put that shit right on the street 'cause you know how it is, you more you get the more you want. You know pal, just say the word and I'll send a Lucky Limo full of so many broads you get to pick any or all. Just let me know. It only takes one call. But don't tell Barb. She still thinks I just own a wallpaper store. I don't need no crap from her. Yo, I'll set you up in South Philly and you can do any shit you like. I take care of my people and you is one of my people. Yeah

Thanks Jerry. Keep writing. I'll be reading.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
this one was more of a hybrid

Still fun and entertaining. Filled with so many inside and individually focused lines.

For the next meeting you could do a no host gathering of Anons anonymous . They would be required to preregister and pay their own way. And in a final twist you could leave out the final details including contact information and the location.

.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good,.lighthearted story. Enjoyed your descriptions of some LW stalwarts, but I still picture Harry as a Southern Bernie Sanders.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Yep!

Okay, so I might be a bit “off center” but I enjoy your “tongue in cheek” writing. Always a touch of humor which pleases me. I have just stumbled over your stories and I have enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous