All Comments on 'Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 01'

by MySweetSwan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Good start, I am interested in the way they live and would love more details about the Birdhouse and how the girls come to be in the position of slaves. Hope Michael gets his just reward! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cant Wait for more....

Loves this story. I would like to see how this story continues. Please keep it going.... :-)

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
That was a fine first story!

I really enjoyed this and you told your story very well. Perhaps the following chapters will shed a little more light onto the Birdhouse - or perhaps you just want to keep us on edge!

Either way, thank you for sharing your writing with us, welcome to Literotica and please bring us more! Five stars.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Besides being a flaming psycho...

keeper michael erred. The deal was done. She was no longer theirs to punish/damage. I hope karma was watching.

A wonderful set up and so any questions to be answered.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
More,please?

I can't wait for the next chapter! I want know everything! Why was she there? Why in a cage? Who are/were her Masters and why does Keeper Michael hate her? And what is this menagerie??? Please don't make us wait long!

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Wooooooooow

Who the hell are these people ...

hell of a start to a new story ....

my questions fall in line w/Jennyb....

Please continue and don't leave us hanging for months on end...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why the hell would this be listed as bdsm? It definitely is NOT consensual, which is a requirement.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 4 years ago
Great beginning

You have a great beginning and I really hope you continue your story line. Can't wait til the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to put more world building detail into this story, as it stands it’s a human trafficking situation. Readers can only interpret from what you provide, is this contemporary, is it alternate universe, is her new “master” working undercover? That last one seems unlikely because he made reference to his own menagerie, just because he doesn’t agree with excessive torture that doesn’t make him a decent human being.

The only thing we can be sure of is that it’s definitely not BDSM not by anyone’s standards. I didn’t read all of it, making sure to skip straight past the torture scene because there was nothing erotic about anything in this chapter.

Fingers crossed that it improves. If captivity is normal and this is an alternate universe, you’d be better off listing it as sci-fi.

From a technical standpoint it’s very well written you definitely made believable characters.

Best of luck! Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous