Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his hands caressing her behind, circling her ass, finding their place. Holding her breath, she waited for the warm up to begin. Keeper Michael rubbed her ass for another minute, and then suddenly began spanking her. His warm ups never warmed up, and he started on her fast and hard. He hand spanked her over his knee for ten minutes. He alternated between her cheeks, and he spanked from the top of her legs up to the top of her ass. He spanked until her entire backside glowed red. She gritted her teeth and forced herself quiet during the warm up, although the tears on her cheeks betrayed her.

When he stopped, they were both breathing hard. She felt him reach behind himself and bring out what she could only assume was his next spanking implement. He didn't make her wait to find out. "I brought the crop with me, because I know it's your favorite." He caressed the inside of her leg, and she whimpered. "Open your legs," he commanded. She kept her legs straight, but spread them apart as wide as she could in the position over his lap.

Keeper Michael placed the crop on that soft point at the top of her leg where her pussy began. "You're getting twenty on each side. Count." He immediately lifted the crop and brought it down hard on that soft spot without any warning. She cried out in pain and surprise, but quickly called out, "One!" He brought the crop down again, and she called, "Two!" By the time she reached "Sixteen!", she was sobbing and her legs were shaking. He paused, "If you lose that position, we start over from the beginning. So feel free to leave position," and she could hear the smile in his voice. She set her resolve, locked her knees, and prepared herself for the next sting of the crop. "Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! Ah, twenty!" Keeper Michael always made sure the last one was the hardest.

She sobbed over his lap for a moment, and then she felt the end of the crop on the other side. She knew better than to say anything but couldn't stop herself, "Please, sir, can we take a break?" Keeper Michael laughed at her, "No, of course you can't! We're going to make the most of our time, and I'm going to punish you until you're unconscious. Now, back to business: if you leave your position, we start from one." His words only made her sob harder.

She counted through those twenty, and he gave her permission to relax for a moment. She collapsed out of her position and lay limply over his lap crying and sobbing. She could feel him hard and throbbing through his pants. She knew this was his favorite part, when she lay broken and hurting on his lap.

She felt him trail his fingers down her crack and poke his fingertip into her asshole in anticipation. She was exhausted and couldn't even muster the energy to resist. All she could do is cry, "No sir, please."

"You know exactly where we're going next. I have the crop out, and you know I love spanking your anus. Get into position." She tried to obey quickly by straightening her legs behind her and pulling her arms to her sides. She reached back with her hands and pulled her cheeks apart to give Keeper Michael access to her anus. She determined to hold her position no matter what, but part of her knew he had exhausted her on purpose.

"Ten crops to your anus. Count."

He brought the end of the crop down hard on her opening, and she cried out loudly. Her breath hitched as she gasped for air, and she fought for her voice, "O-one!" He grinned and brought the crop down again. "T-t-two!" He flicked the crop down as hard as he could, and she stuttered through the next five counts. As she panted out "E... eight!" her legs and arms were shaking so badly that she probably looked like she was convulsing. Her asshole felt swollen and on fire. Keeper Michael paused in his blows, but she couldn't see why. She wanted to turn her head to see. Was he ending her spanking early?

Suddenly he brought the crop down harder than even the previous blows. She flinched in surprise and shook in pain as her legs collapsed and her hands lost their grip on her ass cheeks. "No... please, sir, no more..." she cried in pain.

"Oh, you poor thing. You left your position, and you know what that means," he said mockingly.

"I can't... no, please..."

Keeper Michael's tone changed immediately, "Get into position, now!"

She tried to lift her legs and arms, but they fell back to the ground against her will, "Please, sir. I can't..."

"You will obey me!" he shouted. Keeper Michael parted her ass cheeks with his one hand and rained quick, hard blows on her anus with the crop. She screamed out, but had no energy to resist. He released the rest of his anger on her, and he pushed her off his lap. She fell to the floor in a heap sobbing and whispering, "No more... no more..."

Keeper Michael opened the door to the room. He turned back to her and said, "You will remember tonight," before walking out of the room.

The steward entered the room after a moment and rushed over to her. "That bastard. Unfortunately, I don't think Master Victor minds sending you as damaged goods. We've got to get you to your cage, because they're ready for your delivery. Do you think you can walk?" She shook her head, and he nodded understandingly, "I'm going to pick you up. Brace yourself." Despite his warning, she cried out as he lifted her from the floor and carried her from the room.

* * *

She passed out the moment she hit the floor of her cage, so when she came to because she felt jostling she was disoriented. She was only able to crack her eyes open for a moment, but she saw two men on either side of her cage. She guessed she was being carried, but had no idea where. She heard door open, and a voice directed them to bring her inside. She felt her cage roughly placed on a hard floor.

"Thank you for bringing her by. You may go, and we will return the cage to Master Victor later today."

Master Tristan! She would recognize his voice anywhere now, it was etched on her memory. She heard a door close, and Master Tristan spoke roughly, "Get that thing open, now!"

She heard someone scrambling with the top of her cage and the squeak as it was opened quickly. She felt arms slip underneath her to pick her up, and she cried out and whimpered as she was lifted. "Shh... You're safe now," and she realized she was in Master Tristan's arms and against his chest. She fought to open her eyes, she wanted to see his face.

She found his eyes in his stern, dark face, "I missed you."

He chuckled bleakly, "I'm glad you're here now."

Her eye closed again, and she leaned her head against his chest. She felt that they were walking. Master Tristan leaned down to speak gently to her, "You're safe now. I'm taking you to the Birdhouse where my staff will help you get some rest and care for you. I cannot stay with you, but they know to treat you exactly as I would, so you will be safe with them too. Just rest now."

His soft words relaxed her, and she felt the world drift away into darkness.

12