Swapping Husbands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers

Soon he was nearly fully withdrawn, Brennon still moaning with every breath, her breasts still heaving. As she finally began to come back into control, she laughed out of the blue. "Ooooh, fuck Ryan, my pussy has never done that before. I don't know that I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow."

Ryan climbed up on top of her, and slid his throbbing erection roughly into her.

"Ooh, god baby," she said, as Ryan slide his full nine inches into her. As sore as her pussy was going to be from the stretching it just took, the stretching to accommodate his long penis was different, and was soothing.

With his bony pelvis grinding into her engorged clit, Ryan knew he'd be driving his wife to another orgasm before he came inside of her. He start talking dirty to Brennon, saying things about how she might be able to get four fingers inside of her easier if it was Kathy's smaller fingers. Brennon's orgasm was building, and she was overcome by the pleasure, with her mind mostly shut off, she began just agreeing with everything Ryan was saying, between her moans.

"Maybe we can get," thrust, "Kathy to try," thrust, "sliding her pretty little hand," thrust, "into you." With Brennon's moans and cries of yes, Ryan's mind was filled with this fantasy, certainly not for the first time, but now the most vividly, and seemingly the most realistically. Ryan began sending waves of come into Brennon's quaking pussy, as she came hard on his dick, Ryan picturing her coming hard on Kathy's hand. Their orgasms took a little while to settle down. They were both so spent afterwards, not to mention a little tipsy, as Ryan finally pulled his penis from Brennon's sore, gaping pussy, he felt the mass of stickiness covering his, more from Brennon's overworked state than the lubrication that they had used earlier, and they immediately fell asleep intertwined, in the sticky mess they had created together.

------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Brennon awoke around 9. This wasn't particularly early, but considering their late night, it seemed like the crack of dawn. Ryan was still fast asleep, both were still naked, as they had fallen asleep in their post-orgasmic bliss. She fondly recalled the previous night's activities. With a bit of apprehension, she reached down her body, to feel her pussy, to see how it felt. As she had expected from the night before, it was a little sore, but it was more of a dull ache, nothing that would slow her down.

Realizing it would probably be a while until Ryan awoke, she decided to start her day. The hotel had a gym and a pool. She had idealistic intentions to use the gym, but decided to take down her swimsuit, in case her body couldn't keep up. As she stood up getting out of bed, her legs felt like jelly at first. It was not the first time Ryan's enthusiastic love-making had left her weak-legged. Despite it, she would push through.

As she walked through the empty pool area on the way to the gym, she stuck her hand in the water. It was a nice temperature, and she figured she would be making her way back after a short workout. She set-up on her work-out routine, feeling proud not only about her will power to do this vacation work-out, but also how cute she looked in her outfit. There was no one else around, though, so she just had to enjoy it herself.

After a 30 minute workout, she decided she had done enough, and would hit the pool. As she returned to the small locker room to change, she noticed another locker had been taken. Putting on her one-piece suit, she made her way to the pool, expecting there to be some company there. However, she was pleasantly surprised when she got there to see Greg and Kathy messing around in the pool.

"Hey, guys, you're here early," Brennon said, as she sat down on the side of the pool near them.

Kathy explained that they had intended the early start, but that despite their request for an early check-in, their room wasn't ready yet, so they were busying themselves with the pool until it was. While Kathy and Brennon were discussing this and a few other things, Greg just kept his hands on his wet, swim-suit clad wife, while keeping his eyes on Brennon's swim-suit clad body. She was still flushed and a bit sweaty from her work-out, and the slight bit of perspiration on her chest kept his eyes glued.

At one point, Brennon pulled her feet up on the pool's edge, hugging her knees up to her chest. The little bit of swimsuit covering her pussy was at eye level for Greg, and he could make out the slight indentation where it pulled between her lips. His hands continued roaming his wife's body, not too obviously, but more so than would have been the case if anyone other than Brennon had been around.

Greg was startled from staring at Brennon, and the girls were pulled from conversation, when a hotel employee walked into the pool area. "Excuse me sir, I'm terribly sorry for the continued delay. We have another room that has opened up that you could go up to right now. It's a free upgrade compared to the room you booked."

Thinking for a quick second, Kathy declined the switch, saying they'd wait for their original booking. She saved Greg the embarrassment of looking too desperate, but they both had the same thing on their minds: The room they had booked was adjoining Ryan and Brennon, and the mere thought of what could happen with adjoining rooms disinclined them from giving up the possibilities.

As the hotel employee left, Kathy asked where Ryan was. As Brennon replied, she and Greg shared a knowing glance, both suspecting that the question wasn't a simple inquiry. Kathy, noticing their suspicious glance, laughed and said she had no real intentions while everyone was around.

"Why not," Greg asked. Kathy looked at her husband with amazement, as he continued, "It's not like it's supposed to be a secret, right? And what better way for Ryan to get woken up than with a morning blow job?"

Kathy jabbed Greg with her elbow, looking at Brennon for her reaction. "You should totally take my key and go surprise him. Don't worry, I'll keep Greg busy down here trying to catch me in the pool."

Kathy was slightly shocked that Brennon and Greg were openly urging her to take care of Ryan, but wasn't about to disappoint them. "OK, but you to try to keep some sense of decency down here, so you don't get us kicked out of the hotel before we even get checked in." With that, Kathy got out of the pool, and headed to the locker room.

Brennon slid into the pool next to Greg. "That didn't take much convincing to get Kathy up there," Brennon said.

"No, I could tell from her excitement on the way here that she had it on her mind. We discussed it happening this week, and she knew it was OK, I think she just needed a little push to act on it."

"Well Ryan will be in for a nice wake-up call. We didn't realize you two would be getting here this early". Brennon was swimming a bit closer to Greg now, her legs occasionally brushing his under the water. She started tentatively, "So, was Kathy expecting me to reciprocate anything for you this weekend?"

"Mmmm, probably not. Maybe I should have played a little harder in encouraging her to go after Ryan, to ensure I get something out of the deal, but I'm just glad she's experimenting a bit, and didn't want to discourage her in any way."

"Well maybe you don't need to get anything out of the deal, but what about me?" Brennon asked, playfully showing frustration.

Greg smiled. "What did you get out of the deal when it was giving me a blow job"?

By now they were towards the edge of the pool, holding onto the side to prop themselves up. They were only a few inches apart, hands and legs regularly bumping into each other, voices lowered.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I was hoping to change it up some. Well, look, to be honest, I was surprised by how thick you were, and I've been fantasizing about having that inside of me. Sex, to be perfectly blunt. I've never brought it up with Kathy, so as not to make her think I'm trying to steal her husband, but I still haven't been able to get it out of my mind."

Greg was surprised by Brennon's forthrightness, and aroused that he's been the subject of Brennon's fantasies. "You were right not to mention it to her, in her mind having sex equals cheating."

Brennon interrupted, "But giving a blow-job is just innocent fun?"

"I mean, I can see it. You blowing me or her blowing Ryan is such a one-sided thing, there is so little emotional connection, no kissing. Sex is just too far, since it usually does involve kissing, cuddling, emotions. To be honest, I'm still surprised she's so cavalier about the blow-job thing, but I don't question it."

"Yeah, I know that. I would have the same concerns, too. But the way I think about it, you guys aren't random strangers, you're close friends, so we already have emotional attachments. So if we had sex, it would be as friends. If Kathy and Ryan had sex, it would be as friends. It's hard to see any of us taking things too far, like falling in love, because of our mutual commitments and friendships. Like, even if I liked having sex with you better than Ryan, I wouldn't ever do anything, not only because I love Ryan, but because I care about Kathy, and couldn't hurt her."

"You're preaching to the choir," Greg said, reassuringly. "The way I see it, if we were having sex, it would make it LESS likely for us to 'fall in love'. I mean, if we're already close friends, doing things together, and we throw sex into the mix, then we've got most of the good things of being married. Taking anything beyond that would just mean adding in the bad things of marriage, like dealing with snoring or brushing teeth or bank accounts."

"Do you think she'll lose her inhibitions about sex?"

"I don't know. I've thought about it a lot, and I can't see her giving you and me permission to go off by ourselves and fuck each other. She'll just have too many doubts about what's going on."

"What if she's there?" Brennon asked, sounding like she meant it innocently.

"Wait, do you mean a threesome?" Greg asked, his face showing his surprised excitement at the suggestion.

"Silly boys, always trying to get your wives into threesomes. No, I only meant what if she's, like, in the room. I don't know, the more I think through it, it's hard to see it making her any more comfortable. If she were to watch, it would just mean she's see her husband cheating instead of having to imagine it."

There was a lull, as the two pondered the situation. Greg gently let a hand rest on Brennon's waist, to hold them in position. Brennon had her hand resting on his arm.

Greg started delicately. "Hear me out on something. Kathy isn't worried when it's her in charge, or when it's you in charge. It's just when the boys become active participants that she gets worried. So, what about a scenario where the boys aren't participants, but both you two are."

Brennon had to think through what he was suggesting. "You mean, we 'experiment' together?"

Greg stopped her. "Again, hear me out. I know it sounds silly, sleep with Kathy so you can sleep with me. But I'm just looking at a means to an end. If Kathy did get to experience being intimate with you, and it didn't lead to you two falling in love, then she'd probably be OK with you and me being together, or at least me joining you two."

"So are you just trying. . ."

Again Greg cut her off. "Look, no, I'm not just trying to get you two to get it on. As much as I like the idea, I already gave my reasons for suggesting it. But take a second, ask yourself, are you just reflexively saying 'I don't like girls, I'm not going to give into that'". Think about it for a minute. Try to picture Kathy naked. The picture doesn't gross you out, does it? I'm not asking if it turns you on, just, does it not turn you off?"

Greg could see Brennon considering this. "OK, I see your point. But lots of guys aren't gross to me, it doesn't mean I'd sleep with them".

"Yeah, that's the point. But, Kathy is your friend, right? You care about her, like you don't care about random guys. You trust her, you want her to be happy. If it would make her happy to try something with you, would you try it? Maybe it feels weird, maybe it's not bad, maybe it's amazing. But, just like when you're with Ryan, your sole aim isn't whether you enjoy it, it's also whether they enjoy it."

"That's interesting. But where is this coming from? Does Kathy . . . . . . swing the other way?"

Greg smiled reassuringly. "No, she never has, and if I ever jokingly tease her about being with another girl, she shoots me down just like you started to. But once, we were able to put joking aside, and inhibitions aside, and I asked her to think through what it would be like to be with another girl. She guessed that the kissing would be really nice, and the soft skin on hands and legs and face. She thought boobs touching might be weird."

"That's the part that sounds OK to me," Brennon replied, belying the fact that she had considered it before, too. "I also could handle the fingers in. . . . . . squishy places, but I always got hung up at the part tongues going in there, I just can't imagine enjoying that."

"Well, you wouldn't have to do it if you didn't want to. But again, you wouldn't just be doing it because you think you're going to like it, you'd also be doing it for her sake, to give her pleasure. And I think you'd find, after doing it a few times, and seeing the result it brings, you'd learn to love it."

"I'm impressed, you've given me something to think about. Although I still can't figure out how we got here, from me saying I'd be curious to have sex with you, to you saying I should sleep with your wife."

"Not just sleep with my wife, a threesome could work, too. It'd have to be mainly you two together, me there for 'emotional support', or whatever."

Showing she was coming around, Brennon ventured, "Or maybe a threesome with Ryan? That would have the same effect, right? I bet if Kathy got it on with Ryan, she wouldn't have any concerns about you and I."

"You're right, and I like that idea. I'd want to hear all the details afterwards, of course. Maybe we could even. . ."

Just then a hotel employee returned to the pool. "Sir, your room is now ready for you to check in. Again, our apologies for the delay."

After thanking the employee, Greg looked at Brennon. "Well, Kathy isn't back yet, so she and Ryan must still be in discussions of their own," he said with a wink.

"Well, we can go up and have a look, if you'd like," Brennon said with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"But Kathy has your key."

"Yes, but our adjoining rooms are also connected by a door. And I may have left that connecting door unlocked before leaving this morning."

"Alright, just give me a minute for this hard on to go away, and then I can go check us in."

---------------------------------------------

After a quick shower to rinse the chlorine off, Kathy tentatively made her way up to Ryan and Brennon's room. She was wearing terry-cloth shorts and a solid colored t-shirt over her swim suit. She was a little worried about her low-key apparel, but she was hoping the no frills approach would help keep the encounter as simple as possible.

As she entered the room, she saw Ryan lying on the bed still asleep, a sheet covering his lower body, while his chest was bare. She stood for a second, deciding how to proceed. Still being a no-nonsense kind of girl, she decided to skip subtlety or seduction. She just slid into bed beside Ryan. As she pulled up the sheet, she realized he was nude underneath. She reached down and gently began stroking his penis. It only took a few seconds of this until Ryan's eye's started to open. It took him half a second to realize it was Kathy next to him, and then half a second more to realize that it was a good thing.

Realizing she had his attention, Kathy took charge. "Hey there, stud. We met Brennon down by the pool, and she said you'd be up here all by yourself. I didn't want you to get lonely." Kathy was fairly excited, hoping to have Ryan coming soon. She was also hoping to decide if his cock was really as long as she remembered it, or if she had just let it grow in her mind over the past week.

Ryan, who had been hoping for chance to take things to the next level with Kathy, but didn't want to scare her off. "I suppose I could help you out, but I hope there's something in it for me."

"You mean, something more than coming in my mouth?" Kathy said, trying to sound innocent, while keeping her stroking up of Ryan's now hardening penis.

"You've got me at a disadvantage, I'm naked, and you're fully clothed. You at least have to even the odds a bit."

Kathy felt a little nervous about this. She and Greg had been clear about no touching without clothes on, but being naked wasn't in itself 'against the rules'. Still, things could escalate easily. She decided a little skin, with clear rules, could make things go smoothly.

Kathy briefly let go of Ryan's nearly erect penis, and rose up onto her knees. She quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her swimsuit. She then pulled her arms through the armholes, and unpeeled her suit down to her waist.

Ryan stared up wide eyed at Kathy's beautiful upper body. She had creamy white skin all over. She was nicely soft all over, but toned, giving her body lovely curves but no lumps or rolls. The truly astounding part was her tits. A large c-cup, they were soft, round globes protruding pronouncedly from her trim frame. They seemed to defy gravity in how they stuck out. Her nipples were a very faint pink, with only the tips pointing out erectly.

Ryan had been fantasizing about these tits for the past ten years, since Greg first met Kathy. Seeing them now, they lived up to all his fantasies. Ryan slowly lifted his hand, hoping to get a touch.

"Uh, uh," Kathy said. "These are for looking, but not for touching. With that, she pushed the sheet back from Ryan's lower body. He was now fully erect, and she realized that she hadn't exaggerated his size at all in her mind. He was long.

Kathy crawled down between Ryan's legs, and began kissing his dick gently, up and down the shaft. She briefly looked into his eyes, maintaining eye contact for a few seconds, before breaking off with a smile.

With that, she took the head of Ryan's dick into her mouth. While swirling her tongue around the head, she realized that there was a weird, familiar taste. It only took a second for her to realize that the taste was the same as when she kissed Greg just after he went down on her. She realized at that second that that she was tasting Brennon's pussy.

While she expected to be grossed out by the idea, she wasn't. The taste wasn't bad, something she was used to by now. Not only did Greg like kissing her after going down on her, he occasionally asked her to suck his cock after it had been in her pussy. At this point, she was still just really turned on, not only about the fact that she was blowing Ryan, but also thinking about him fucking Brennon recently.

Ryan saw her initial hesitation as she was thinking about it, and then he realized where her hesitation came from. He felt slightly embarrassed that he hadn't gotten to shower after last night, and was half expecting Kathy to pull away. But after a little bit, she started blowing with enthusiasm again. He looked down and saw Kathy's beautiful face as she bobbed up and down on his hard cock, her lovely tits swaying as she moved. He was turned on about her tasting his wife.

"I guess you can taste Brennon's pussy on me," Ryan said, as Kathy kept sucking on him. "I was fucking her really good last night, before I came inside of her." Kathy was getting turned on, and kept bobbing up and down on Ryan's long dick.

Ryan put a hand down by her face. As she pulled up with just his head in her mouth, he slipped his fingers into her mouth. Pulling his penis away, still stroking it, Kathy began swirling her tongue around Ryan's fingers. She could taste Brennon strongly here, and was getting more and more turned on by the rules that she was breaking.

mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers