Swapping Husbands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers

As she was sucking hungrily on Ryan's fingers, he said, "Before I fucked her, I was fingering her pussy like you wouldn't believe. She came on my fingers three, four times before I even slipped inside of her."

Kathy was so aroused by the thoughts of Ryan and Brennon fucking, she slipped a hand down, and began touching herself. As she took Ryan's cock back in her mouth, she pictured his cock sliding in and out of Brennon's pussy. She pictured his cock slipping out of her pussy, and slipping into Kathy's mouth. She even thought about Brennon's pussy being there, just inches in front of her face as she sucked on Ryan's cock.

"Right before she came for the last time from me fucking her, I told her to think about you fingering her pussy. I think that's what made her come, the thought of your fingers sliding into her pussy."

By this time, Kathy's fingers were sliding into her pussy, her swimsuit and shorts pushed to the side. She was hungrily sucking on Ryan's cock, and could feel him beginning to boil again. This time, she kept him inside of her mouth, wanting to suck every last drop of semen from him. As he was coming into her mouth, she pictured his cock emptying into Brennon's pink, wet pussy. Keeping him like that, her last thought as she pulled his cock out of her mouth was Brennon's pussy as Ryan's cock pulled out, gaping open with moisture and a bit of come dribbling. She quickly moved off this thought, knowing it was further than she was ready to go yet.

Ryan's head was lying back, obviously he was in ecstasy. As she raised up, he opened his eyes to see Kathy's half naked body, hair askew, cheeks rosy, as if she had just been fucked herself. Ryan helped fix her hair, his gentleness catching Kathy off guard. Knowing that he wasn't allowed to kiss her, Ryan pulled her hand up to kiss her fingertips. This innocent gesture immediately sent his mind reeling, however, when the smell on her fingers betrayed the fact that she had just been touching herself.

"Why, Kathy, were you doing something naughty other than just blowing me?"

Kathy, who only realized he could smell her fingers when he mentioned it, was taken aback. "Oh, uh, well maybe, but I was a bit turned on, too." Sitting there looking flummoxed, breasts still spilling out of the top of her swimsuit, Ryan was looking at Kathy like an animal hunting prey.

"Well, I was hoping I could get you to help me with a little something. You see, whenever I go down on Brennon, I can't get her off with just my tongue, I have to use my fingers, too. Maybe you could let me try going down on you. It would help me see if it's my technique, and maybe it could help you with your worked up state."

Kathy was amused at his not too subtle jab at her arrangement with Brennon, but she was also worried, and incredibly excited. Was this taking things too far? Greg had been saying all along that she and Ryan would end up going further, but now was she really ready to do something?

"What if Brennon and Greg come up?"

Ryan was relieved she hadn't turned him down flat. "Then they can keep each other occupied while I finish."

Kathy briefly let a picture of Greg and Brennon together enter her mind. Then she pictured Ryan, who was still naked and whose cock, while softening, was still so long, between her thighs. She decided not to fight it, anymore. "Well, I suppose I can return the favor and let you try. But remember, you have to use just tongue, no fingers."

With that, Kathy peeled the remainder of her swimsuit from her body, exposing her trimmed pubic hair. She looked better than Ryan had even fantasized about. While she and Brennon had similar hair, and similar body size, Kathy was curvier, with significantly larger breasts, and more of an hourglass shape. Whereas Brennon had freckles over her upper chest, and had some more muscle definition, Kathy was creamy white all over, and the soft layer of fat made her look like a French painter's nude.

Not wanting to scare her off, Ryan held himself back from touching her all over. He slowly kissed his way down her body, reaching her lovely pussy. He kissed around her creamy white thighs, and then began dipping his tongue inside Kathy. Her pussy tasted the same as his wife, albeit with the smell of chlorine still sticking around from her coming from the pool.

Kathy was obviously already very turned on, and when he realized how wet she was, Ryan picking up the pace, diving into her. Her breathing was heavy, but she was pretty quiet. Ryan looked up, and just as expected, she was playing with her tits, her arms crossed, holding her already large tits up to look even bigger, tweaking her nipples gently but continuously.

Ryan moved to licking Kathy's clitoris, and her response was immediate. Her hips began rising and falling, and she began moaning, still softly, but lustily. Greg looked up, and it was obvious that Kathy was lost in a world of her own, and was on her way to an orgasm. Ryan decided to risk taking things a bit further. He slid his hand up Kathy's hip, up her stomach, and then grabbed at one of her breasts. When Kathy pulled her hand away to let Ryan continue fondling her breast, Brain knew his risk was worth it.

Kathy's moans increased in volume as she neared her orgasm. As her orgasm took her over, she reached down, pulling Ryan's head down while pushing her pelvis up, grinding her pussy into his face as she came.

------------------------------------------------

Brennon slowly let herself into Greg and Kathy's room by herself. After checking in, Greg said he was going to return to the gym for a quick workout, since they still had a long time before the wedding started, and since he was worried about what he and Brennon would get up to while Kathy was finishing up with Ryan.

As Brennon stepped in, she heard nothing coming from the other room. She went to the connecting doors, opening the first one, then slowly opening the second. As she cracked it, she had a perfect view of the bed. She saw Kathy sucking on her husband, and was shocked by how arousing it was. After all this talk and fantasizing about doing things with each other's husbands, she was still taken aback by how erotic it was seeing her close friend, lustfully bobbing up and down on her husband's erect penis.

After a second, she looked down and saw Kathy's top was down, and felt a little bit of jealousy, wondering what else the two had been up to. As she stayed behind the partially cracked door, she was torn about what to do next. What if Kathy and Ryan took things to another level? After a brief thought of jealousy, she then thought what if she just walked in and joined them. She also considered what would happen if Greg walked in, while she was watching them. Given these possibilities, she quietly removed her clothes.

Still peeking around the door, Brennon was lazily rubbing one hand over her body as she watched Kathy quicken the pace on her husbands' penis. She could tell as he began coming in Kathy's mouth, and was aroused by the sight of another woman swallowing her husband's cum.

After Ryan came, she couldn't hear what they were saying, and was considering announcing her presence, when she saw Kathy remove the rest of her clothes. Brennon was equally parts shocked and aroused by this, wondering what was going to happen, and when she saw Ryan begin going down on Kathy, her first thought was that her chance of taking things to the next level were increasing.

After her discussion with Greg, about experimenting with Kathy, she watched with a great deal of curiosity as her husband dove into her friend's pussy. It certainly looked more comfortable than giving a blow job, no strained neck and constant bobbing. As she lazily began rubbing her clitoris, Brennon began picturing herself between Kathy's thighs. She enjoyed the thoughts, watching Ryan, and imagining it was her licks eliciting the moans from Kathy.

As Kathy's orgasm began, Brennon was beside herself. Not only was it exciting seeing her friend come like this, and seeing her husband do it, but the thought of doing this for her friend really was exciting. As Kathy's orgasm subsided, and Ryan began to arise from his position, she quietly made her way into the room.

"Uh oh, Kathy, it looks like you've gone and gotten Ryan all excited again. Who's going to take care of him now?"

Both Ryan and Kathy shot their eyes to Brennon, but where Ryan was excited about what could be coming, Kathy was nervous about being caught. . . . . . nervous until she saw Brennon walking in totally naked, with a playful smile on her face.

Brennon laid down on the bed next to Ryan, with Kathy sitting at the head of the bed, her legs now closed. Brennon reached down to Ryan's mostly erect penis, and said, "Wow, Kathy, Ryan never gets hard again this fast after coming, you must have him really turned on."

Kathy was unsure where things were going, or where she wanted them to go. It was exciting have a naked Ryan and Brennon in front of her, as she had just been fantasizing about them, but she wasn't quite ready for this. She deflected: "Is Greg with you?"

Brennon replied, "He wanted to go for a workout, but he also wanted to make sure you two had enough time alone. Personally, I couldn't wait to get a peek at your alone time. You seemed to be doing plenty fine blowing Ryan." Brennon's hand was no longer just resting on Ryan's erection, she was starting to stroke it, which obviously had Kathy's full attention.

"So, is it a good thing or a bad thing if he needs to be taken care of again so soon afterwards?" Kathy asked, trying to deflect the uneasy situation with some light humor.

Brennon, now unsure where things were ready to go, but keeping Greg's suggestions in mind from earlier, said, "Since his erections usually lead to orgasms, it's usually a good thing for whichever girl is on the other end. Would you care to join us?"

Both Kathy and Ryan were shocked at Brennon's forwardness. Kathy let her gaze linger on Ryan's dick for a second too long, betraying her desires. But her prudence took hold, and she reluctantly told them, "I've just gotten an orgasm from Ryan, remember? I'll leave him to your capable hands."

"OK, but if you change your mind, you know where to find us. Between the two of us, I'm sure there'd be plenty to go around to help you out."

Even as Kathy was getting up and grabbing her clothes from the floor, Brennon pushed herself up and sat on top of Ryan, moaning as she slid his full length inside of her. Kathy glanced over, seeing Ryan's nine inches sliding inside of Brennon. Brennon, looking at Kathy, said "Are you sure you won't reconsider? He feels soooo good."

"I'll leave him to you. But don't get too far ahead, when Greg gets back we may give you some competition." With that, Kathy padded out of the room, looking back more than once.

When she was gone, Brennon immediately kissed her husband, while still impaled on him. She immediately tasted Kathy on his lips, and found herself immediately aroused at the thought. "So, how was your wake-up call?"

"Amazing. How long were you there watching?"

"Long enough to see you come."

"Did you see when Kathy was licking clean the fingers I had inside of you last night?"

Brennon was shocked by this. "Oh my god, could she tell?"

"She looked like she suspected something when she first tasted you on my dick. I told her about it before I put my fingers in her mouth, and it just seemed to make her want to taste it more."

"You have girls tasting each other from all over you today. Maybe someday we'll just have to cut-out the middleman." Brennon was openly trying to shock Ryan, as she rode him.

Meanwhile, Kathy had returned to her room, and was awaiting Greg to make it up. After she finished unpacking, she began to hear soft moans coming from the Ryan and Brennon's room, and she was curious. She figured since Brennon was allowed to spy, so could she, and she opened the connecting door a bit.

The bit of voyeurism was turning on Kathy, and she took the opportunity to check out Brennon's body in better detail. Her creamy white skin was in contrast to Ryan's darker skin. Her nipples were much more erect than Kathy's got, and she found herself wondering what that must feel like for Brennon, wondering how much it turned her on. Kathy also wondered what it would feel like to be touched those nipples, how strange it would be from her own.

Kathy, leaving the door ajar to hear what was happening, went to the bed and began masturbating, her thoughts drifting to Brennon and Ryan. As her mind raced with new fantasies, she didn't hear the door quietly open and Greg walk in.

As Greg entered, his attention was immediately drawn to the moans coming through the still ajar door. His heart began pounding immediately. Who was in there? He doubted Kathy would be breaking her own 'rules', but what if Brennon had engaged a threesome? With a single focus, he crept to the door and peered in.

The sight presented to him left him with a mixture of disappointment, relief, and excitement. He took a few seconds staring at Brennon as she rode Ryan, fantasizing about himself in there. He then turned around, and saw Kathy on the bed, quietly pleasuring herself. Before joining her, he swung both the adjoining doors open a bit, just to ensure the two couples could 'share' what was to ensue.

Greg surprised Kathy in bed, and they began fucking each other relentlessly. Next door, once Brennon came down from her first orgasm, Ryan and Brennon heard the moans coming from Greg and Kathy, and decided that they wouldn't be outdone. When they glanced over at the door, they noticed that a strategically placed mirror gave them a small view of Greg and Kathy, with Kathy bouncing on top of Greg's dick, her tits moving rhythmically with their love making. Ryan and Brennon set-up in the doggy style position, so they both could watch the spectacle. Both couples enjoyed the competing sex. After a series of five orgasm (Kathy had two), the couples quieted down, and fell off to quick naps in their respective rooms.

----------------------------------------------

The remainder of morning and early afternoon were uneventful for the couples. They had a wedding to prepare for, one that luckily was in the hotel they were staying in, maximizing time for hanging out together. While the couples were preparing, there were some playful offers to help each other out. At one point, the girls were consulting on their make-up together, standing around in their bra and panties, playfully putting on a show for the boys.

They attended the wedding ceremony together, and made their way to the reception, where they split up as they met up with some old friends they hadn't seen in a while. There were a couple points where the couples ended up on the dance floor together, at one point Greg and Ryan swapping wives for a slow song.

The boys eventually became planted at the bar, while the girls spent more time on the dance floor. They were split up for a while, with Brennon leaving Kathy talking to a male friend from high school while Brennon attended to Ryan and Greg, flirting openly with both.

After a while, Brennon tired of the boys, and decided she had enough to drink to ask Kathy how she had enjoyed her session with Ryan earlier. After not finding Kathy, she returned to the boys keeping an eye open. After about thirty minutes she saw Kathy coming back into the reception hall from a far door. Brennon noticed Kathy's face looking flushed, and went to find out what was up.

It didn't take much prying until Kathy giggly confessed that she had just taken her old high school crush outside and given him a blow job. Brennon was shocked, "Oh my god, what's gotten into you," she asked playfully.

"I just had to try one more guy, so far it's been easy with Ryan, but I still haven't gotten anywhere with Greg." The mixture of adrenaline and alcohol were obvious on Kathy, she was viewing it as a challenge to be met.

"So, how did this experiment go?" Brennon asked.

"It was so easy, just like with Ryan. I just don't know why its so hard with Greg." Brennon could see the excitement wearing off in her friends' face. Brennon was astounded at Kathy. She could see that the driving part behind this sexual transformation was Kathy's love of her husband, and her desire to please him. But at the same time, she has seen her friend go from being a sexual novice with only one partner in her life, to being more adventurous than she herself had been.

"Do you realize that you've had two different men's dick's in your mouth today?" Brennon asked Kathy. She thought she was whispering, but a pair of looks from a nearby couple showed that she needed to moderate her voice.

Kathy said, "But there's nothing I can do about the one I'm really interested in." With that, Brennon saw a look starting in Kathy's eyes.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Since you know what to do with Greg, do you think we could drag him up to our rooms, and you could let me watch, so that I can learn?" Kathy's eyes were getting big. She saw a look of hesitation in Brennon's eyes, and continued, "Besides, you've already seen me giving a blow job today, so it's just fair turn-around."

Brennon thoughts returned to the scene of Kathy and Ryan that morning. Between her own tipsiness, and the fact that Ryan was already drunk enough that she knew she wouldn't be getting any fun from him tonight, and she was willing to throw caution to the wind.

"OK, if you can convince Greg to accompany us upstairs, I'll give it a try."

Greg looked with longing as the girls approached. Kathy was wearing a simple but attractive black dress. Cut just above the knee, it showed off a good bit of her bare, high-heel clad legs. On top, it wrapped around her neck, but showed a bit of cleavage that the boys had been talking about at various points throughout the night. Brennon was wearing a bit more color, in a white and blue patterned dress. She also had bare legs and high heels, and while her strapless dress didn't show any cleavage, it left her attractive arms, shoulders, and neck bare, except for a simple gold necklace. They stopped short, whispered something into each other's ears, and then Kathy approached, leaning in to whisper.

"We need to borrow you upstairs to help us with something," Kathy said.

Greg was suspected something was up, but wasn't sure what it might be. "Do I owe you another dance? I told you, no line dances."

Kathy, deciding she needed to be a bit more persuasive, said, "Trust me, Brennon will make sure it's something you enjoy."

Greg started asking if they should worry about Ryan, but a quick glance around saw him in the process of another round of shots with buddies, a clear sign that Ryan wasn't going to notice or mind much, and agreed. As he exited the reception hall, a beautiful woman on each arm, he was starting to feel pretty good about himself.

As soon as they entered the elevator, Brennon asked Kathy, "Are you sure you just want to watch? It might be better if you get to try it, too." Greg was desperate to ask what they were going to try, but realizing that the girls already had some sort of plan in place, he was fine just filling a role, as long as he didn't mess anything up.

"We'll see. I just want to learn."

Greg was out of his mind with excitement as they walked down the hall. The girls both held themselves high, looking prim and proper as they were being escorted. Greg was half worried he was just going to help them make sure a present was wrapped correctly or something.

As they entered the room, Brennon lead Greg to the center of the room. She quietly kneeled in front of Greg, giving him hope of what was to come. But when she reached her hand up to guide Kathy down to kneel next to her, he was scared to even let himself hope about what he thought was going to happen.

mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers