Swapping Husbands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers

Brennon glanced at Kathy's face, who had been staring at her, and both girls giggled nervously. Their faces where about a foot apart, with their bodies angled somewhat towards each other, but also towards Greg. Brennon reached up, rubbing Greg's crotch through his pants. Kathy also brought up a hand, rubbing the side of Greg's legs. Brennon asked nervously, "Do you want the honors of starting, or should I?"

Kathy, who was dying to get a chance to see her husband's cock in her friends' mouth, deferred to Brennon. Brennon slowly unzipped Greg's suit pants, and reached in. With her hand on his dick, she leaned in close to Kathy. Brennon whispered a word of encouragement into Kathy's ear, then gave her a playful kiss on the cheek.

Brennon pulled out Greg's hardening cock, as he looked down at the two girls. Brennon was on his right, with her right hand up inside his pants, while Kathy was kneeling a bit to his left. Neither were giving him much attention, but he was thrilled with the attention they were paying to his cock. He had been watching them longingly all night, and now, regardless of where this went, he felt like it was already a great night.

Kathy was turned on by the sight of her husband's erect dick. In perspective, it made Brennon's hand and nearby face look very tiny, but also made her husband seem so much bigger and masculine. Brennon shifted in closer to Kathy, to be more directly in front of Greg, and slowly opened her mouth and took his head in. Kathy stared longingly at Brennon's lovely mouth, as it slid slowly down Greg's shaft. When Brennon pulled back, leaving his dick glistening and wet, she was even more turned on.

Brennon realized she was putting on a show, but was unsure who she was putting it on for. She grabbed Greg's cock with her left hand, freeing her right hand to come down and rest around Kathy's waist, to provide some stability. She continued bobbing her head up and down, while stroking him with her hand. She opened her eyes, looking right into Kathy's with her mouth full of cock, and the electricity that passed between them was felt by all three present. Brennon slowly pulled her mouth off, and with her hand pointed Greg's glistening cock towards Kathy's mouth. "Here, now you try," she said gently.

Kathy submissively took Greg into her mouth, placing her left arm around Brennon's waist at the same time. Brennon cooed, gently, "Mmmm, that looks so sexy the way you do that, I think you're driving him crazy."

While Kathy continued sucking on the head, Brennon continued stroking Greg's cock into her mouth. As Kathy pulled towards the end of the cock, Brennon moved in to take another turn, her cheek brushed against Kathy's as the switch was quick. Kathy moved her mouth to kiss Brennon's fingers, which Brennon took as a sign to move them. Kathy then started nibbling the side of Greg's shaft, while Brennon played with the head in her mouth. As Brennon moved her head to take more in, her lips brushed Kathy's.

Kathy was thrilled by this accidental contact, and intentionally moved her lips in for a few more brushes. Brennon's hand was now gently caressing her back. Kathy also became aware that as they leaned in, her breast was brushing against Brennon's. She intentionally leaned a bit closer, firmly mashing their breasts together.

The girls switched again, with Kathy taking Greg's cock in her mouth with Brennon nibbling the side. Lips kept brushing against lips, and Brennon even intentionally placed a kiss or two on the corner of Kathy's cock-filled mouth. Brennon's heart was racing, the lovely smell and soft skin of Kathy were turning her on, even as she still enjoyed the firmness of Greg's erection.

Brennon was nibbling the edge of Greg's cock, looking up towards his eyes. She waited for a second for Greg to open his eyes, locking eyes with her, and then Brennon gently tugged his cock out of Kathy's mouth. With the head resting just on the edge of Kathy's mouth, Brennon leaned in, kissing Kathy full on her partially open lips, while pulling Kathy in a bit closer. As Brennon released her kiss of Kathy, she took Greg back into her mouth. Kathy, not ready to give up the kiss, continued kissing Brennon's cheek, then moved up to her ear, before pulling away.

Kathy looked up at Greg, and made eye contact with him, realizing he had just been watching her and Brennon's brief kiss. She felt mildly embarrassed, like she was caught doing something wrong, until she realized that Greg was loving this, and that she could continue indulging his fantasy even as enjoying something new. Feeling emboldened, Kathy brought her free hand up, and with her hand over Brennon's pulled Greg's cock free. She leaned in to kiss Brennon on the lips, both their lips wet from the blow job. Brennon pushed her lips into Kathy's, and parted her lips slightly, as both girls enjoyed the passionate kiss, half forgetting about Greg.

Greg was looking down at Kathy and Brennon kissing, and knew things were moving quickly to an entirely new level. He would've been happy to go off and just watch in the corner, but the kiss broke, and Kathy resumed blowing him, with a ferocity and eagerness he had never known before. She was also stroking his cock in time like never before, and he knew he wasn't going to be able to last long. As Kathy continued blowing him, Brennon was kissing Kathy's cheek, then moved down and was kissing her neck. Brennon's left hand was reaching down, gently stroking Kathy's knee below the hem of her skirt.

Kathy took a quick break from Greg's cock for another kiss with Brennon, this one lasting a while, but she kindly kept up her stroking of Greg's cock. Their kissing was passionate and earnest. Brennon's fingers kept stroking higher and higher up under the hem of her dress, still on her lower thighs, but making Kathy want more.

Both girls took half of the head of Greg's penis in their mouths, licking with their tongues as their lips met around the sides. Kathy decided that she had toyed long enough, and took Greg fully into her mouth, stroking him furiously, urging him to come for her. It didn't take long, and as the come began spurting into her mouth, she kept up the stroking while opening her mouth, making a show for Brennon of Greg coming in her mouth. Brennon's mouth moved in next to Kathy's licking the head of Greg's cock and getting a spurt of his come herself. As Greg's come waned, the girls swallowed a majority, and then hungrily kissed each other one last time, cleaning each other lips, with bodies and breasts pressed full against one another. Greg watched Brennon and Kathy greedily making out with each other, wondering if it could be going further. However, Brennon broke off the kiss, with a hand on the side of Kathy's face.

"I think you have it, Kathy, he came pretty fast for you," she said softly and gently.

As this point, however, Kathy almost didn't care. She was still concentrated on Brennon's lips. After leaning in for one last kiss, she realized Greg was watching them, and feeling less inclined to continue any exploration, she licked the last bit of come off of Greg's cock.

Brennon stood slowly, then reached down and helped Kathy to her feet. With Greg looking on, Brennon gently rearranged Kathy's hair, then, caressing the side of her face, gave her one more soft kiss on the lips, before saying "Well, there should be a bit more dancing left for us down there, if you're up for it." They made their way back down quietly, each at a loss to discuss what just happened.

mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers