All Comments on 'Sweet Nineteen'

by PoisonedEve

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
charlesjocharlesjoover 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent first instalment Eve, I do hope you will continue with this.

charles

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Take Charge Woman

Great first story. The theme you took is hard to find in Literotica. Most BDSM stories are the other way around and sexist. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Naked When?

It's not very clear when the heroine took off her clothes. You move from part II when she's fully dressed to Part III and I gues we were supposed to just assume, at that point, that she'd naked. That little detail being missing, unfortunately, pretty well ruined the story for me. Otherwise, it was a very nicely paced, erotic tale.

PoisonedEvePoisonedEveover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your encouragements! I will definitely write more. Nice to know that my first story was liked by someone!

One little thing: there is NO nudity in this story. That is why it is tagged as cfnm (clothed female naked male). You will find a few references to my dress in part III and IV.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Tasty teen

Well written erotica, nice thing with the age difference and well rounded characters with evocative description. Hot stuff.

NudyDudeNudyDudeover 12 years ago
Amazing

What an awesome story. I love to be part of that action, naked and bound. Very hot.

Bare Hugs

Nudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Written

The quality of the writing is what is really impressive. I'd be happy to read a novel by PoisonedEve on a non-erotic subject.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!!!

amazing!!!

switch53switch53about 12 years ago
Well Done...

A bit off the beaten (pun intended) path, but very sexy. Confidence in a woman (even in a teen) is quite stimulating and always a virture for any Domme. Lets hope for more...:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous